Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
khan dead Ryse NPCs boom ghoul machine riot marvel hunk Call money Mask commonwealth vault daryl boomers Gear gauss Superpele mandalorian Overhaul Reforged wolfenstein body power
Latest topics
» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 14 Emptyby monke gaming Today at 8:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 14 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 14 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 14 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 14 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 14 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 14 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 14 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 14 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 14 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 14 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 14 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 14 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 14 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 14 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 14 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 14 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 14 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 14 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:29 am

» Late Introduction
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 14 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:29 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:05 am

Yeah, they didn't do themselves any favors releasing a grainy, overly-compressed trailer... that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
CodenameHunk

CodenameHunk

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:21 pm

Hmm... Graphics from trailer is too cartoonish...Bad render? I think it would be better if the developers used a palette of dark and cold colors. That's a better immersion... (in my opinion)
Back to top Go down
Gogatsu390

Gogatsu390

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:53 pm

So excited for Fallout 4. I know a lot of people are disappointed in the graphics, but I'm still stoked and can't wait. I really just want to see the story line.

I will say that I'm not a big fan of the voice acted PC though. I don't think it would ruin the game or anything like some people might think, but if I had a choice I would prefer without the voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 1:08 pm

Hit me when I was vacuuming...You know what we all actually want for Fallout 4?
" [OFFICIAL] dragbody's VGU armors and races for Fallout 4" TongueTril
Another thing that came to my mind is...what will the PC's name?
Starting from beginning we had Vault Dweller, Chosen One, Recruit, Lone Wanderer, Courier so...what now?
I was considering what Beth showed us and it hit me, possibly incorrect but hey, who knows.
Vault 111 - trinity? like...kinda reminds me of the stuff in the first Matrix movie so will we get some sort of Ultimate Chosen One kind of character or was someone really lazy and after typing Vault just went 1 1 1 OK GUYS DONE!
Anyway, character name, seeing as we actually dont know what makes our dude/gal leave the vault...Exiled One? Seeker? Refugee? Marked One?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 1:56 pm

How is 111 'lazier' than any other combination of 3 numbers?  As if typing any 3 numbers takes significant effort?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 3:26 pm

I wonder...just got a lightbulb above my head, protagonist is from Vault 111 and it seems like a nice vault, possibly maybe even one of the non experiment group of vaults.
But here's the kicker, every time we had more than one Vault =o
So I'm wondering how many we'll get this time AND what kind of experiments we might get.
Whats specific about Boston that Vault-Tec could use as theme for a vault experiment? Asking because in NV we had that gambler vault and in FO3 if I'm right we had that politically split vault.
Back to top Go down
Gogatsu390

Gogatsu390

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 5:06 pm

So uhh... quick question... who's going to go back and play through the entire Fallout series? Personally I might play Fallout 3 and NV again. If I have time.
Back to top Go down
BKR1888

BKR1888

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 5:16 pm

I'll probably play through new vegas as I have time now and may have another go at fallout 3 as that was my favourite.

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 14 Fallou15
Back to top Go down
Shadowvalor

Shadowvalor

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 5:26 pm

@LordEdwardius I don't think you are too far off on the idea of our atomic batteries being the base from which the Fallout atomic batteries come from, but we're dealing with giant leaps in the amount of power that is generated.

Both microfusion cells and fission batteries are still functioning two hundred years after their production likely stopped. Robots and energy weapons that use them seem to have minimal reduction in effectiveness. Our version of atomic batteries have the issue of a long term (in the form of decades) of low power generation that lessens over time. Fallout's are able to produce massive amounts of power centuries later.

Aside from overcoming the containment of a nuclear reaction, they also have the problem of radioactive decay that would reduce the amount of fissionable material over time.
Back to top Go down
Crispian11

Crispian11

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 10:29 pm

Even if the trailer is compressed, aren't the using like a modified version of the Skyrim engine?

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:08 pm

Crispian11 wrote:
Even if the trailer is compressed, aren't the using like a modified version of the Skyrim engine?

Judging by the style of animation and overall 'look' of the trailer, I think that is definitely the case. We'll know for sure at E3 when the lid is blown off the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 1:04 am

Thats true, WoW, SWTOR, Sims 2 (lol hush TongueTril) games like that dont get uglier because they didnt strive to be real pretty. Or you know, Borderlands, case and point.
Depending on the story...maybe this less serious approach is more than exactly what the Fallout franchise needs?
I mean, sure the games dealt with some serious stuff but for crying out loud you could encounter the TARDIS or a Star Trek Federation shuttle. etc etc
Less serious design = more fun?
I have to admit guys...I'm rather "OMG I MUST PLAY IT NOOOOOOW" kind of excited.
<_< while for FO3 I was "meh"
But can we get back on track and address the elephant in the room?
The dog. We will all call him Dogmeat and any time he dies, we'll load an earlier save game.
._. or is it just me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 1:05 am

Out of curiosity, what's 'cartoonish' about this... the colors?
Click Me:
Did you guys want another game with that sickly green tint cast over everything?  Because that's not realistic either... radiation isn't 'green'. TongueTril
Back to top Go down
Soju

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 1:14 am

Tesvixen wrote:
Click Me:
Did you guys want another game with that sickly green tint cast over everything?  Because that's not realistic either... radiation isn't 'green'. TongueTril

It's probably because of the blue Vault suit. It looked kinda ... weird to me as well when I see it from a thumbnail, y'know, when everything around you are dark-colored then suddenly a bright, blue color outta nowhere closed eyes smile. But it makes sense since he came from a Vault and not someone who's been living on the surface for a long time. It just looks weird to see some fresh clothes from a dark, dirty, "blown" background is all.

xj427

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 1:20 am

hope my gtx 660 could run the game but i am so happy to see the fallout 4 trailer i do hope bounty hunting is a good way to make money in the game or being able to create your own faction and conquer towns and than all of Boston
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 1:26 am

alonewolf003 wrote:
Tesvixen wrote:
Click Me:

It's probably because of the blue Vault suit. It looked kinda ... weird to me as well when I see it from a thumbnail, y'know, when everything around you are dark-colored then suddenly a bright, blue color outta nowhere closed eyes smile. But it makes sense since he came from a Vault and not someone who's been living on the surface for a long time. It just looks weird to see some fresh clothes from a dark, dirty, "blown" background is all.

If you click it and look at the full-size image you'll see that its quite dirty, in fact.

I do agree that the suit's fabric is quite blue, but I just don't see the Borderlands/Dishonored comparison that some people have made. It doesn't look anything like either of those games, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Crispian11

Crispian11

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 1:40 am

I don't see what's cartoonish about it either... More than anything the graphics and especially the animations look a bit dated, I do like the new ghoul animations a lot however. And it will most likely be pretty damn modable.

As for the vault suit, it kinda looks like the Superman suit from Man of Steel TongueTril

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next