Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
space Reforged machine FCOM riot khan NPCs ghoul marvel vault dead boom Call mandalorian money Superpele daryl wolfenstein commonwealth body Mask hunk Ryse boomers Gear upgrades
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 9:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 12:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:29 am

» Late Introduction
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:29 pm

» Greetings!
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Pharah

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:05 pm

usiel wrote:
I'm honestly concerned about some of these rumors that are around T.T

Like no female protagonist unless you beat the game once.
No SPECIAL
Voiced Protagonist (I honestly don't want one. Witcher 3 is different because I'm playing Geralt, not "My character", and when it came to Dragon Age I just never felt invested with my own character.)
You shouldn't believe these gossips. I mean, can you imagine Bethesda being THAT stupid?
Back to top Go down
SpaceLord21

SpaceLord21

Character sheet
Name: the Madgod
Faction: Daedric Princes
Level: 999

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:10 pm

Here's where the rumors started
https://www.reddit.com/r/Fallout/comments/28v2dn/i_played_fallout_4
A Reddit post from someone almost a year ago claiming to be a former Bethesda employee, as revenge she tried to spoil Fallout 4 as much as she could. Not saying I believe it's true but you do have to take it into consideration.

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 This_is_useless_star_wars
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:19 pm

If she actually was a woman who worked there and was fired.. that would make it easy for Bethesda to ID her and sue her ass into the Stone Age for violating any number of NDAs.  

So I don't buy it.
Back to top Go down
SpaceLord21

SpaceLord21

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:24 pm

Tesvixen wrote:
If she actually was a woman who worked there and was fired.. that would make it easy for Bethesda to ID her and sue her ass into the Stone Age for violating any number of NDAs.  

So I don't buy it.
I agree with you completely, just saying that's where the rumors are coming from. Also to all who read this post I HIGHLY suggest staying away from the Fallout page on Reddit, it's chaos over there.
Back to top Go down
usiel

usiel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:35 pm

You're right LordEdwarius. I should stay away from everything. I should honestly stay away from Nexus because they keep discussing it as well. I'll just take a breather and wait, hoping for the best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:39 pm

Then you better avoid E3 like the plague, usiel, because Fallout 4/Bethesda will have one of the biggest presences there.

Back to top Go down
SpaceLord21

SpaceLord21

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:52 pm

usiel wrote:
You're right LordEdwarius. I should stay away from everything. I should honestly stay away from Nexus because they keep discussing it as well. I'll just take a breather and wait, hoping for the best.
The Nexus? By golly I haven't even thought about checking it out since this whole thing started. But I like it better here, more discussion about the actual trailer than rumors on the side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:57 pm

One thing that makes me happy about the trailer... the protectron! Call me weird, but I love those guys. I've actually went into GECK and flagged most of them as non-hostile, so that I don't have to kill so many.
Back to top Go down
SpaceLord21

SpaceLord21

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:05 pm

The Protectron was amazing looking. It looked as if it were weathered due to lack of being kept up. It looked like an actual robot. Come to think of it, Protectrons are pretty extraordinary remaining online for 200 YEARS?! The only logical explanation would be if it were solar powered but from what you can loot off of them I think they're powered by Fission batteries, which is probably the most remarkable invention of the Fallout world, they can last for centuries. It's a wonder why people fought over energy supplies when these little things were so powerful, granted their energy consumption must have been monstrous.

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 This_is_useless_star_wars
Back to top Go down
SpaceLord21

SpaceLord21

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 pm

Oh crap Tesvixen now you've got me started on the energy consumption of the Fallout world.

Back to top Go down
Delineator

Delineator

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:48 pm

@LordEdwardius They're selling vinyl POP models of the female Lone Wanderer on Bethesda's store page marked as "Pre-Sale", so there's no way the Reddit post could be true. Whoever posted that is an asshat with no life.

SpaceLord21

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:55 pm

I never said I thought it was true.

Back to top Go down
Soju

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 9:00 pm

snowglobecollector wrote:
Its just a trailer.
The game will look diffrent for sure,like all games and trailers do,I mean the trailer should look as best as possible to impress people,not to show us how the game will look like.

Remember the E3 Fallout 3 trailer? Yeah, the in-game graphics were exactly the same. I don't think Bethesda will ever use cgi and shit to showcase F4 and TES games. And the video itself doesn't even looks like it was pre-rendered or cgi or anything (the animations, the visual quality, the atmosphere, if it wasn't real in-game records, then the animations would have been smoother and more action-like and convincing, rather than soldiers standing at one spot using only an idle animation and everyone running panicking with the same moves and slow as hell, not that I'm picking the game, just pointing out reasons why I don't think it's cgi or pre-rendered for marketing sake). Which is good, I'd prefer to know what to expect rather than more doubts.

"Bethesda Gameworks presents:
A Bethesda Gameworks' game with colors!"

Everyone: OMGGGGGG YES!

Shadowvalor

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 9:30 pm

Delineator wrote:
@LordEdwardius They're selling vinyl POP models of the female Lone Wanderer on Bethesda's store page marked as "Pre-Sale", so there's no way the Reddit post could be true. Whoever posted that is an asshat with no life.

Removing character customization is a big step in the wrong direction, and I'm confident that Bethesda knows that. They didn't have to announce Fallout 4 this year, and I'm sure they're confident in a finished game that everyone will buy.
Even if they are an ex-employee with a grudge they're working with outdated information that could have been changed a dozen times since they saw any of it.
Back to top Go down
TWKUK

TWKUK

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 9:52 pm

Delineator wrote:

Regardless of whether that post is true, which it probably isn't, all of the Fallout POP!s that've been shown so far are based off of Fallout 3. They're depicting a generic male and female protagonist from Fallout 3, not Fallout 4.
Back to top Go down
Aliens218 2

Aliens218 2

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 10:15 pm

I'm so psyched for this, this is going to be amazing!

SpaceLord21

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 11:17 pm

Anyway back to Fission batteries..what was I saying? Oh yes, they're truly remarkable, the wiki says their power conservation technologies were pretty crappy compared to ours by the year 2050, but I guess desperate times call for desperate measures and power tech spiked (at least Nuclear power tech did) Another amazing thing about the Fission battery, how could you squeeze a nuclear fission reaction into that small of a space? I know it's not a full on reactor but you'd need quite a large space to conatian a fission reaction. Even the smallest Atomic bombs were quite large and that's an example of an uncontrolled reaction. But Eddie, we have Fission batteries, it's called betavoltics. I know I know, actually, betavoltaic cells last quite awhile...they were used in pacemakers until lithium-ion batteries came out, perhaps if the tech were developed in such a society that practically worshiped Nuclear tech as a godsend, which is exactly what we find in fallout...wait...guys.........I figured out what fission batteries are! They're Betavoltaic cells! Anyone agree?

Do any of you think I'm right? Or is my understanding of betavoltics to immature? Do I need to do more research?

To the wiki! Finally! Something to do!

Staff edit: merged your 2 posts. When you have something else to add to a previous post, edit it instead of posting a separate second/third post.
Back to top Go down
moddyboy

moddyboy

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 11:29 pm

LordEdwardius wrote:
To the wiki! Finally! Something to do!
don't double post, its against the rules

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:11 am

moddyboy wrote:
don't double post, its against the rules

@moddyboy - so is telling people what to do/what not to do when you're not a member of staff. TongueTril
Back to top Go down
shane13daman

shane13daman

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:17 am

Soooo excited I can't wait for the system reqs. so I know what I need to get for this game! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next