Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
khan wolfenstein Gear commonwealth Call gauss dead Overhaul ghoul hunk riot money marvel daryl body mandalorian boom machine Mask boomers NPCs Reforged Ryse vault Superpele power
Latest topics
» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 17 Emptyby Allthis Yesterday at 3:20 pm

» Afterlife discord
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 17 Emptyby fil0000 Yesterday at 6:57 am

» The Next fallout
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 17 Emptyby Velken Yesterday at 12:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 17 Emptyby Velken Yesterday at 12:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 17 Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 6:16 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 17 Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 3:43 pm

» Starfield
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 17 Emptyby Velken Wed May 08, 2024 11:34 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 17 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 12:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 17 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 1:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 17 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 17 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 17 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 17 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 17 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 17 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 17 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 17 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 17 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 17 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:06 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 17 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:55 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Toasiddy

Toasiddy

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 10:13 pm

From what I could see, I really like the new style. Everything looks so much more colorful and unique so far.

Church: Don't call her that! She died in her real ife, and that's all the Director ever remebered of her. So now, no matter how tough she is, no matter how hard she fights, she's always going to fail! Because that's what she's based on. No matter what she's doing, or what she's trying to accomplish, just when her goal is within her reach, it gets yanked away. Every. Single. Time. Can you imagine what that's like?

The memory unit lifts in the air, revealed to be on the back of the Meta, who, invisible, has been present the whole time.

Washington: I think I'm getting the idea...
Back to top Go down
GenericRifleman

GenericRifleman

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 10:14 pm

No kidding, the sickly greens of Fallout 3 actually made me feel ill at times, and FNV's over brownage also made me feel ill. Also depressed, there was no atmosphere in the game.

The colors are definitely welcome.
Back to top Go down
Toasiddy

Toasiddy

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 10:19 pm

The thing I never really liked about FNV was that the coloring make it look like the sun was setting, even in the middle of the day. It wasn't a very good atmosphere to have.

I really do want some actual warmth to my wasteland colors.

Church: Don't call her that! She died in her real ife, and that's all the Director ever remebered of her. So now, no matter how tough she is, no matter how hard she fights, she's always going to fail! Because that's what she's based on. No matter what she's doing, or what she's trying to accomplish, just when her goal is within her reach, it gets yanked away. Every. Single. Time. Can you imagine what that's like?

The memory unit lifts in the air, revealed to be on the back of the Meta, who, invisible, has been present the whole time.

Washington: I think I'm getting the idea...
Back to top Go down
Soju

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 12:24 am

KrizalidBrando wrote:

And a message to those who are, uuhm, "shocked" by the amount of colors. Isn't that the best thing what happened to series in the last 10 years? XD

Well I couldn't agree more closed eyes smile.

Sage

Sage

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 1:56 am

So whats up with this new PA, is it just a rehashed T-45d?

Cause right now I'm kinda personally leaning towards the possibility of them being T-47d.

+++++
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 2:23 am

Even tho some Vaults were indeed made to open after 20 years, specifically control vaults I find it amazing how rather discuss the fact that its not the family from the trailer two people point out one mistake I made when writing about Mr House.
Are people so obsessed with having some sort of family as the main characters? A repeat of FO3?
What, now mommy's gone and we have to find her while saving the good ol' US of A?
I bet she worked on a project to purify the earth! And it was hidden under Paul Revere's statue.
But seriously...the timeline of the games and evidence from the trailer makes it obvious.
FO4 is going to be set in 2280+ hell maybe even 2300 something.
If Vault 111 was a cryo vault then maybe...MAYBE we could indeed play as the kid.
But until we actual get the story handed to us....come on people. Logic. Use it.
There's no evidence pointing that the Vault Dweller = baby from trailer.
Sure the same thing can be said that there is no evidence proving otherwise but the former makes more sense than the latter.
Back to top Go down
Soju

Soju

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 3:02 am

raze4573 wrote:
Even tho some Vaults were indeed made to open after 20 years, specifically control vaults I find it amazing how rather discuss the fact that its not the family from the trailer two people point out one mistake I made when writing about Mr House.
Are people so obsessed with having some sort of family as the main characters? A repeat of FO3?
What, now mommy's gone and we have to find her while saving the good ol' US of A?
I bet she worked on a project to purify the earth! And it was hidden under Paul Revere's statue.
But seriously...the timeline of the games and evidence from the trailer makes it obvious.
FO4 is going to be set in 2280+ hell maybe even 2300 something.
If Vault 111 was a cryo vault then maybe...MAYBE we could indeed play as the kid.
But until we actual get the story handed to us....come on people. Logic. Use it.
There's no evidence pointing that the Vault Dweller = baby from trailer.
Sure the same thing can be said that there is no evidence proving otherwise but the former makes more sense than the latter.

I think you need to chill and take it easy. No one said they'd like to play as the dad/mother, we were pointing out the flaws/wrong in your sentences, which was critical to the main point of your previous post.

I don't think you should enforce your opinions on others neither, no need to say they're obsessive and with the sarcasms and shit just because they don't have the same "logic" as you do, people are free to think and theorize whatever the hell they want.

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 5:45 am

raze4573 wrote:

You really seem to struggle with the concept of people feeling differently than you do about these things. First the nonsense in the Witcher topic, now this. So let me spell it out for you: people are welcome to hope for any kind of character/background/family that they please.

If you can't handle that, don't comment.
Back to top Go down
jmcatap1

jmcatap1

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 9:01 am

Well I for one loved what looked like the armored vault jumpsuit!
Back to top Go down
XRhino

XRhino

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 10:07 am

Can't wait until it comes out already pre-orderd it! The music is the best part Smile !

Shadowvalor

Shadowvalor

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 12:41 pm

Sage wrote:
So whats up with this new PA, is it just a rehashed T-45d?

Cause right now I'm kinda personally leaning towards the possibility of them being T-47d.

I'm glad you brought this up. I was just looking at a wallpaper that has the cover images for each of the main Fallout RPGs and their respective iconic armors. We can see that the armor on the cover of Fallout 3 (T-45d) and on Fallout 4 have significant differences in the design. It doesn't have the hinge on the front to open the helmet, the eye slits are a different shape, the front filter looks smaller and maybe lower/at a different angle, there is a difference in the ports on the front, and the sensors (?) are different.

The Wallpaper:
Back to top Go down
kdavis1937

kdavis1937

PostSubject: Fallout 4 Trailer - Garage/Base   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 1:48 pm

Hey there everyone! Once again I come to you guys with a curious question, about a certain Fallout 4 theory. As everyone knows in the trailer, a garage/house with power armor was shown. Many people are beginning to speculate that this will be a customized house of some sort. Now myself Im not sure how I feel about this particular house. Generally when I play I roleplay and I enjoy finding my own place to call home. Now taking into account houses at Megaton and Tenpenny Tower I enjoyed because when I roleplayed I found use for them, say If I was an evil character I'd use Tenpenny Tower. In New Vegas I never used the Lucky 38 because it never fell into my roleplaying.

What do you guys think about this house theory? Or better yet, the idea now about almost being forced to play this role you may not want to be in.
Back to top Go down
Soju

Soju

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 1:58 pm

@kdavis1937 : I merged your topic to this topic because I'm pretty sure that belongs to this discussion as well.

SupaDupaFee

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 2:02 pm

Well. hopefully its not a place that is given to you off the bat. it may be an area you find on your travels and claim for your own, but then again maybe not. it could be someones place youre renting. there are alot of things the devs couldve come up with.
Back to top Go down
Capt'n Ordinary

Capt'n Ordinary

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 2:10 pm

kdavis1937 wrote:
Hey there everyone! Once again I come to you guys with a curious question, about a certain Fallout 4 theory. As everyone knows in the trailer, a garage/house with power armor was shown. Many people are beginning to speculate that this will be a customized house of some sort. Now myself Im not sure how I feel about this particular house. Generally when I play I roleplay and I enjoy finding my own place to call home. Now taking into account houses at Megaton and Tenpenny Tower I enjoyed because when I roleplayed I found use for them, say If I was an evil character I'd use Tenpenny Tower. In New Vegas I never used the Lucky 38 because it never fell into my roleplaying.

What do you guys think about this house theory? Or better yet, the idea now about almost being forced to play this role you may not want to be in.

It's kinda hard to speculate at this point, but if Fallout 4 is going to be at least as huge Skyrim is (probably even more so), I would really doubt that they would have only one player home.  I mean I can't think think of a single recent Bethesda game where you only had access to one player home.  But even on the off chance that is the only player home available, mods would fix your predicament fairly quick.

But I think this is going to be more along the lines of a Fallout Hearthstone (which sounds pretty great) not a you need to use this home or you're putting yourself at a handicap kinda house.
Back to top Go down
Obdulio

Obdulio

Character sheet
Name: Obdulio
Faction: Dragunov
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 2:13 pm

I wonder if Mr.Burke might appear in Fallout 4 ? He was pulling the strings behind Tenpenny and if you don't blow up Megaton and convince him to leave he leaves for parts unknown. Maybe he is from Boston, he does say he represents important people and i don't think hes talking about Tenpenny as hes just using Tenpenny.
Back to top Go down
FalloutJT

FalloutJT

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 4:00 pm

Can't wait for this game to come out, Boston will be sick. I just hope they increase the amount of NPC spawns and places like fallout 3. I never get bored of that game. I also hope they give the main player an option were they can re-visit the past and play during the pre war era now that would be awesome of Bethesda.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
zeephillayy

zeephillayy

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 5:42 pm

@kdavis1937
I was under the impression that was the player's house from the pre-war flashbacks.

@Ericbaum Ten
Hey, you shut up, nerd.

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next