Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
boom dead Call money khan Gear Reforged Ryse riot vault machine hunk NPCs mandalorian boomers power body wolfenstein daryl Superpele marvel commonwealth Mask gauss Overhaul ghoul
Latest topics
» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 Emptyby immortallegion Today at 12:40 am

» big red exclamation marks
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 Emptyby teslatest Yesterday at 6:02 pm

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 10:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 Emptyby Allthis Fri May 10, 2024 8:20 pm

» Afterlife discord
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 Emptyby fil0000 Fri May 10, 2024 11:57 am

» The Next fallout
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 5:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 5:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 11:16 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 8:43 pm

» Starfield
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 4:34 am

» Not new, but been a long time
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 5:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 6:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Legend

Legend

Character sheet
Name: Legend
Faction: Brotherhood of Plastic
Level: Windows 10

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 7:24 pm

nervo82 wrote:
yeah....but i have the sensation that the times are changing. Remember that two months ago steam tried to put exclusive mods on sale for skyrim and bethesda didn't say a word about it
Won't happen. Seriously. If Valve still doesn't have a missing arm and leg from that whole debacle, then I don't know what it will take to ensure they don't pull another stunt like that again.

Basically, when you come in between the many modding communities and their favorite game, you get a backlash from the depths of Oblivion. I'd like to think Valve/Bethesda learned that lesson pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 7:55 pm

nervo82 wrote:
yeah....but i have the sensation that the times are changing. Remember that two months ago steam tried to put exclusive mods on sale for skyrim and bethesda didn't say a word about it

The 'paid mods' thing was a partnership between Bethesda and Valve. They agreed to try this together... it wasn't Valve acting on their own while Bethesda sat back silently.

When it exploded in their face like an overcooked hot pocket, Bethesda issued this statement.

After discussion with Valve, and listening to our community, paid mods are being removed from Steam Workshop. Even though we had the best intentions, the feedback has been clear – this is not a feature you want. Your support means everything to us, and we hear you.
Back to top Go down
Rebert

Rebert

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 8:14 pm

Paid modding may have been removed for now. However Valve recently updated their return policy and if you note the "refunds on downloadable content" paragraph it looks like Valve's policy is being updated for another attempt at monetizing modding. Here is a link to the article I am talking about. http://store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds
Back to top Go down
TheAfterKing

TheAfterKing

Character sheet
Name: Hyper
Faction: STLM
Level: 9000

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 8:28 pm

zeephillayy wrote:
A few neat things from the trailer:

Spoiler:

CourierSeisener0 wrote:
Shadowvalor wrote:
Has anyone noticed that in several of the pre-war scenes that there is a fellow in a Vault Suit in the background that just suddenly vanishes in one frame?
He's there in both the scene with the power armor guarding the gate and where people are trying to get into the Vault itself.
I have some theories about that and the Memory Den being connected, but I haven't seen this little bit pointed out in this thread yet.
There is? Can you screencap this?
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 5qZ0IJo

So we already found easter eggs, nice! I think the city looks like sanctuary from borderlands 2
and by the way, If the main protagonist is the father of the baby means we can only play as a male character

Last edited by TheAfterKing on Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIKXrd3uINwhtLA0uOfDbpQ?view_as
deathfury

deathfury

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 8:29 pm

Easter Eggs in fallout 4 Confirmed.

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 9:44 pm

TheAfterKing wrote:
zeephillayy wrote:
A few neat things from the trailer:

Spoiler:

CourierSeisener0 wrote:
Shadowvalor wrote:
Has anyone noticed that in several of the pre-war scenes that there is a fellow in a Vault Suit in the background that just suddenly vanishes in one frame?
He's there in both the scene with the power armor guarding the gate and where people are trying to get into the Vault itself.
I have some theories about that and the Memory Den being connected, but I haven't seen this little bit pointed out in this thread yet.
There is? Can you screencap this?
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 5qZ0IJo

So we already found easter eggs, nice! I think the city looks like sanctuary from borderlands 2
and by the way, If the main protagonist is the father of the baby means we can only play as a male character

Or... if you choose to be a female character, then you play as the wife/mother.

SpaceLord21

Character sheet
Name: the Madgod
Faction: Daedric Princes
Level: 999

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 9:53 pm

Yeah, just like Skyrim the character you see is just a placeholder. You can be anything you want, just as in Skyrim.

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 This_is_useless_star_wars
Back to top Go down
TheAfterKing

TheAfterKing

Character sheet
Name: Hyper
Faction: STLM
Level: 9000

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 9:53 pm

alonewolf003 wrote:
Or... if you choose to be a female character, then you play as the wife/mother.
I already thought about that to Very Happy, but one thing I don't understand, in the trailer they are standing on the vault en die because of the nuke, it is so confusing...

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIKXrd3uINwhtLA0uOfDbpQ?view_as

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 9:59 pm

Whats with people saying "the father is main character" or that the baby is the main character?
Get a grip people, after the bombs fell do you know how long before the first Vaults could open to reveal "livable" conditions? Not to mention the main character might be 18+, civilization apparently went on to rebuild...
So let me just put this in numbers.

2077 - Bombs drop
2161 - Fallout 1 begins
2197 - Fallout Tactics begins
2208 - FOBOS begins
2241 - Fallout 2 begins
2277 - Fallout 3 begins
2281 - Fallout New Vegas begins

The ONLY chance, and its small, for the main character to be the baby from the reveal trailer is if they'd have cryo sleep in Vault 111.
And please remember that if Mr. House looked like this after cryosleep
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 Latest?cb=20101031155717
Then the chances of the main character being all handsome/attractive after cryo for so long...
Back to top Go down
Soju

Soju

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 10:33 pm

raze4573 wrote:
Whats with people saying "the father is main character" or that the baby is the main character?
Get a grip people, after the bombs fell do you know how long before the first Vaults could open to reveal "livable" conditions? Not to mention the main character might be 18+, civilization apparently went on to rebuild...

2077 - Bombs drop
2161 - Fallout 1 begins
2208 - FOBOS begins
2241 - Fallout 2 begins
2277 - Fallout 3 begins

The ONLY chance, and its small, for the main character to be the baby from the reveal trailer is if they'd have cryo sleep in Vault 111.
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 Latest?cb=20101031155717
Then the chances of the main character being all handsome/attractive after cryo for so long...

He lives inside a self-contained life support unit, not cryosleep, he went into a coma after several system crashes as well before the events of FNV, so it's clear that it's not cryosleeping. Informations taken from the wiki.

Also, some vaults can be opened after 20 years after the bomb fell, i.e: Vault 76 and Vault 3.

pixelint37

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 10:40 pm

Okay so I would like to point out to the people who say Fallout 4 is to alive looking. What you guys want is a permanent wasteland and that Fallout new vegas was to alive but remember that the good ending to fallout 3 was cannon. So ever since fallout 3 we, the players have been rebuilding humanity it is not supposed to be a major apocalypse anymore the wasteland will not always be a wasteland unless somewhere in fallout 4 we launch a ton of nukes. Just something I wanted to get of my chest Smile
Back to top Go down
Soju

Soju

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 10:43 pm

pixelint37 wrote:
Okay so I would like to point out to the people who say Fallout 4 is to alive looking. What you guys want is a permanent wasteland and that Fallout new vegas was to alive but remember that the good ending to fallout 3 was cannon. So ever since fallout 3 we, the players have been rebuilding humanity it is not supposed to be a major apocalypse anymore the wasteland will not always be a wasteland unless somewhere in fallout 4 we launch a ton of nukes. Just something I wanted to get of my chest Smile

I'm sure the people just shocked to see a Bethesda's game with full of colors is all closed eyes smile.

donta1979

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 10:48 pm

raze4573 wrote:

2077 - Bombs drop
2161 - Fallout 1 begins
2208 - FOBOS begins
2241 - Fallout 2 begins
2277 - Fallout 3 begins

Actually House was not in a full Cryo sleep he was fully conscious and aware, cryo pretty much puts the body in a state of pause, where House was awake, fully aware.

star wars lover 28

star wars lover 28

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 11:20 pm

My personal theory for fallout 4 is that the father died but the Institute recreated him filled in some memories but him in a cryogenic chamber and put him in vault 111 and released him as a sleeper agent into the wasteland without the father ever knowing. Just a guess.
Back to top Go down
Monstermen

Monstermen

Character sheet
Name: Jake Lord
Faction: independent
Level: 50

PostSubject: Do you think fallout 4 is going to be bigger and badder then skyrim?   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 2:21 am

I know skyrim isn't fallout related but i'm talking map wise. Do you think fallout 4 is going to live up to people's expectation.
Back to top Go down
https://instagram.com/monstermen_111/

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 2:25 am

Its impossible for any game to truly live up to everyone's expectations... people form their own ideas of what things are going to be or what they should be.

Back to top Go down
Pharah

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 2:40 am

Tesvixen wrote:
Its impossible for any game to truly live up to everyone's expectations... people form their own ideas of what things are going to be or what they should be.  

Wisely said. But we can be sure (at least for 90%) that Bethesda won't do anything too awkward, like gender locking, this locking, that locking. Their games were always famous for the variety of everything.

And a message to those who are, uuhm, "shocked" by the amount of colors. Isn't that the best thing what happened to series in the last 10 years? XD
Back to top Go down
SpaceLord21

SpaceLord21

Character sheet
Name: the Madgod
Faction: Daedric Princes
Level: 999

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 2:47 am

KrizalidBrando wrote:
Tesvixen wrote:

Wisely said. But we can be sure (at least for 90%) that Bethesda won't do anything too awkward, like gender locking, this locking, that locking. Their games were always famous for the variety of everything.

And a message to those who are, uuhm, "shocked" by the amount of colors. Isn't that the best thing what happened to series in the last 10 years? XD
Yeah, it does sprucen up the place a bit I guess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 2:54 am

KrizalidBrando wrote:
Tesvixen wrote:

I agree so much... between Fallout 3's sickly green and NV's brown-brown-and-more-brown... I'll gladly take some actual, proper color.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next