Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
commonwealth vault Gear khan mandalorian wolfenstein Call ghoul dead money body Ryse Reforged boomers daryl hunk riot gauss Superpele NPCs Overhaul power Mask boom machine marvel
Latest topics
» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 Emptyby Anesthatic Today at 6:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 Emptyby Allthis Yesterday at 4:20 pm

» Afterlife discord
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 Emptyby fil0000 Yesterday at 7:57 am

» The Next fallout
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 Emptyby Velken Yesterday at 1:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 Emptyby Velken Yesterday at 1:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 7:16 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 4:43 pm

» Starfield
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 12:34 am

» Not new, but been a long time
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 1:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 2:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:06 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
deathfury

deathfury

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 3:53 am

Time to get a new video card. Fallout 4 is getting me hype

Staff edit: don't double post.

TWKUK

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 4:35 am

I think it'd be wise to reel in the hype a bit. After all, Skyrim was really hyped, but was kind of a disappointment in the end. Big game devs like to promise the infinity of all that is, but don't usually live up to that.

I say wait til' we have more concrete details about the actual game itself before pissin' yerself in excitement, y'dig?
Back to top Go down
TheBucket

TheBucket

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 4:39 am

im super excited for this i cant wait!
Back to top Go down
Mattafex

Mattafex

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 5:00 am

Reminds me a lot or Rage and Bioshock color pallet which is awesome looking. The voiced character is a bit of a turn off for me, but hopefully if they implement a voiced character its a choose able option.

Zetman

Zetman

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 5:13 am

All I can say right now is that I think it looks awesome.
Back to top Go down
VATROU

VATROU

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 5:16 am

The Voice didn't come from the Vault Dweller. But from the Dog. Yes surprising I know. But a talking Dog isn't the strangest thing in Fallout. So it can happen. Perhaps the Dog is the one leading the Vault Dweller? Nah I kid. It would be an interesting choice though. But I doubt the Main Character will have a Voice. It will make Modding harder after all.

Check out my Fallout Alaska Fan Lore Master Thread 2, pop in, leave a suggestion, or simply comment. Why is it called a Master Thread? Well because it's where all my updates will go first.

Like Fallout Fan Fiction!? Check out Explorers of the New World Updated regularly. It's about Alaska and the Wackiness that ensues therein.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 5:45 am

Dammit VATROU closed eyes smile for a second I thought youre serious and my mind was starting to explode.
Reminded me of A Boy And His Dog.
And I agree, a mouth yapping main character might be a problem for mods but I'm starting to think it was just a trailer thing.
Fallout always had talking heads and lots of dialogue to read through, if Bethesda dumbs it down to simple 'Hi Hi'...eh, Bethshit...wouldnt be surprised if we'd get RAGE2.
Four hours of gameplay, totally unfun gameworld ugh...heartache already ;-;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 5:57 am

Except Bethesda didn't make Rage. ID Software did. Bethsoft just published it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 5:57 am

Quote :
It will make Modding harder after all.

No one has said that modding for F4 will do. Wink
Back to top Go down
DanLloyd

DanLloyd

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:19 am

I am so damn excited for this game, probably more so than I have been for any other game before it.
I think the trailer is outstanding and the graphics look pretty good to me despite what some have said, certainly a big step up from previous installments, well obviously.

Just looking forward to more footage and information on features right now, I really can't wait to see what this game is going to have in store for us Vault boy Smile
I'm sure this game is basically going to be my life for a very long time after release ahah
Back to top Go down
rcaohm

rcaohm

Character sheet
Name: Someone...
Faction: Nobody
Level: 0

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:24 am

Hope the games not require very hi-end com. I only have min-end com.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:24 am

Eh Bethesda took over ID and elbowed into RAGE's development process, we'll never know if the game could've been better if not Beths involvement.
Like...did they ruin it on purpose to make Fallout the only wasteland themed FPS? Hmm...*puts tinfoil hat on*
Regardless Smile I am looking forward to Fallout 4, or well more so to the game AFTER FO4.
FO3 was....some people liked it, I despise it BUT after it was released, NV happened.
And NV was glorious and what not. So...come on FO4, get released and suck so we can get a spin off thats 1000 times better 8D
And if not and I'm paranoid and FO4 is to postapoc what Witcher 3 is to fantasy... <3
Back to top Go down
salomaogh

salomaogh

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:27 am

One does not simply believe that this day has come. Smile

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/56815/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/57586/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/56670/?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:33 am

raze4573 wrote:
Eh Bethesda took over ID and elbowed into RAGE's development process, we'll never know if the game could've been better if not Beths involvement.
Like...did they ruin it on purpose to make Fallout the only wasteland themed FPS? Hmm...*puts tinfoil hat on*

No offense, but that is pure speculation on your part and nothing more. And more importantly this is not a discussion about what went wrong with Rage. Keep it on-topic.

Back to top Go down
blueylucky38

blueylucky38

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:32 am

haha looks sooo good I wanna get it I think it's going to be great! Vault boy Smile

RedAce35

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:37 am

Omg the graphics are looking pretty legit in this one. The urban areas look much larger and more sprawling and detailed. The wasteland areas actually look like wasteland. I feel like fallout 4 will blow new vegas out of the water. I'm so excited. Buying a new laptop just for this game when the time comes. ALIENWARE BABY! WOoOo WOooooOoo!!

Panther

Character sheet
Name: Panther
Faction: Third Echelon
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:58 am

RedAce35 wrote:
Omg the graphics are looking pretty legit in this one. The urban areas look much larger and more sprawling and detailed. The wasteland areas actually look like wasteland. I feel like fallout 4 will blow new vegas out of the water. I'm so excited. Buying a new laptop just for this game when the time comes. ALIENWARE BABY! WOoOo WOooooOoo!!

Yeah, I agree, pretty impressed with the graphics myself. However, I don't like the character models, they look too plastic. Everything else looks great however, I hope the character models are improved over time.

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 C526F98F6AAB6F0A5F3FF69ABE3EF31E8FFAABB2

Back to top Go down
ObtainedDust

ObtainedDust

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 8:41 am

About that blimp thing
Re-watching the trailer i can't help but be fascinated by that big blimp thingy,Does anyone have any thoughts on what it is or who it may be used by,
I would like to say it is in use by the brotherhood since we see a Vertibird accompanying it,but who knows,another gang of badies hulking around in T51-b can always be fun .... right guys ... right

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
TheAfterKing

TheAfterKing

Character sheet
Name: Hyper
Faction: STLM
Level: 9000

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 8:55 am

Did you guys already noticed that we have weather now in the game!!! cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIKXrd3uINwhtLA0uOfDbpQ?view_as

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 8:56 am

Actually, the Brotherhood did have access to zeppelins as shown in Fallout Tactics.
So the zeppelin/blimp/flying-tin-can-of-death can either belong to Brotherhood/Commonwealth/Fallout-4's-unnamed-baddie.
And yeah, weather, you know what that means? Very Happy ONE LESS ESP FILE!
I wonder if it will affect NPC behavior or will they be standing there, in the rainstorm going "Beautiful day isnt it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next