Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Mask commonwealth vault Call hunk body gauss boom riot mandalorian boomers Reforged daryl money khan Gear Ryse Superpele wolfenstein machine Overhaul NPCs power marvel dead ghoul
Latest topics
» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Anesthatic Yesterday at 11:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Allthis Fri May 10, 2024 9:20 pm

» Afterlife discord
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby fil0000 Fri May 10, 2024 12:57 pm

» The Next fallout
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 6:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 6:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Luke Priefer Fri May 10, 2024 12:16 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 9:43 pm

» Starfield
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 5:34 am

» Not new, but been a long time
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 6:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 7:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:06 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Renegadefunk89

Renegadefunk89

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 10:33 pm

Why are we not talking about that awesome looking airship? I'm going to be a god damn pirate!
Back to top Go down
SpaceLord21

SpaceLord21

Character sheet
Name: the Madgod
Faction: Daedric Princes
Level: 999

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 10:37 pm

kdavis1937 wrote:
So far Ive watched the trailer 10 times. Ive kept trying to find more and more little things to spot and excite my inner vault boy. But, at the end of the day I cannot wait to finally play this game, It feels like Ive waited so many years. A light at the end of the dark dark tunnel!
10 times pffft noob
Back to top Go down
Fury

Fury

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 10:58 pm

All I can say is wow!

The graphics look amazing, the animations from what I could tell look really crisp and not too choppy or unreal, everything from the buildings to the PA we saw looks a lot more believable but at the same time still look very Fallout, and the landscape.. it looks so much better than Obsidian's god awful Desert, maybe even better than FO3's by the looks.

Extremely excited for E3 this year, so many good games are going to be revealed/shown!

Shadowvalor

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 11:01 pm

I've been watching the trailer and reading a few different forums to see what else has been noticed. I enjoyed the overall color palette, but am unsure about a speaking protagonist; my argument is that in a normal Bethesda game there is just too much dialog for it to be voiced, and I'm concerned about it being a smaller game. These fears could be easily put to rest in 11 days, but for now I'm going to speculate like crazy.
Here are some things that you may or may not have noticed.
Mysterious Stranger:

Super Mutant:

Deathclaw:

Boston:

Mismatched Power Armor:

Obdulio

Character sheet
Name: Obdulio
Faction: Dragunov
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 11:03 pm

I don't think thats Power Armor with the mutant, that looks like two mutants to me..
Back to top Go down
chemmy

chemmy

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 11:04 pm

looks good, going to pre order my copy as soon as it goes up for pre order, should be sometime after e3 like most games
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 11:06 pm

I will preorder it only if there is a collectors edition with season pass included.
I'm not dishing out per DLC....
Also, love the trailer, I really got big hopes for FO4 but...is it just me or the NPCs and vault dweller look as if pulled out of The Sims 4?
Back to top Go down
Vipla Dare

Vipla Dare

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 11:11 pm

A new Fallout announced, well enough said. We were waiting for this for too long. Even if it doesn't meet some high expectations ( I hope it will ), it's a new Fallout, we're all gonna play it...
Back to top Go down
CatMan

CatMan

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 11:13 pm

I'm hyped and totally pumped for this. I'm so elated my pecs started dancing. Excited to see the gameplay showcase in a week or two
Back to top Go down
Julum

Julum

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 11:17 pm

I honestly didn't think I would care that much, but nope, I'm super hyped after seeing the trailer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHDfxVMvnWHj3FzVgXqEJwA
Shadowvalor

Shadowvalor

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 11:18 pm

Obdulio wrote:
I don't think thats Power Armor with the mutant, that looks like two mutants to me..

You may be right, but the silhouette of the shoulders are what made me think power armor. The redesigned armor also likely adds some size to the wearer, and the figure on the left is closer to the camera than the right. Hopefully we can see some better angles in the upcoming game play to determine for sure.
Either way there are super mutants, and therefore a large quantity of FEV or some displaced group from another location.

Obdulio

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 11:20 pm

Yeah I'm thinking thats mutant by his leg. If you zoom in with the little lightning on you have on it, it looks like green flesh.
Back to top Go down
TWKUK

TWKUK

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 11:46 pm

Holy shit they actually remembered colors other than green and brown exist. Color me cautiously optimistic, God knows they could still fumble it all at the end.

Swear to god if the PC is voiced, though, I'm personally cracking open the game and removing every bit of dialogue myself. I get that some people don't like the silent protagonist, I do, that's just my thing.
Back to top Go down
Pharah

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 11:54 pm

TWKUK wrote:
Holy shit they actually remembered colors other than green and brown exist. Color me cautiously optimistic, God knows they could still fumble it all at the end.

Swear to god if the PC is voiced, though, I'm personally cracking open the game and removing every bit of dialogue myself. I get that some people don't like the silent protagonist, I do, that's just my thing.
These were actually the first thoughts of mine. Color palette reminded me of GTA V, which is good.
Back to top Go down
Marcos A

Marcos A

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 11:54 pm

Had a nerdgasm upon seeing ''Fallout 4 trailer revealed'' and had a bigger one when i saw the trailer. Looks really good i cant wait to see some gameplay and get my hands on it. I see some people on youtube complaining about the graphics and that ''they look dated'' or whatever, but to me they are fine plus it looks like my pc will handle it just great. As for the guy talking im not sure on my stance for a voiced character. If it is a voiced character or that was just used for the trailer . Its surely worked on some games eg:Mass Effect. When i played F3 and New Vegas my character would be me and i would read the dialogue and respond in my mind with my voice if that makes any sense. Another thing i like is that it seems we are getting a mix between desert sandy areas as seen at 1:46 and 2:25 alongside with the environment of the east coast and wooded areas. Major thing i want in this game and ive said it before is that i hope they dont take away that 1940s-50s feel it had to the game like in F3 imo. It does seem though they are keeping it by the looks of the trailer which is a major plus in my book.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Obdulio

Obdulio

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 12:03 am

Boston Massachusetts, so we'll be seeing the Institute and probably meet up with Doctor Li again.
Back to top Go down
benn33

benn33

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 12:28 am

I loved the trailer! The only thing I am really concerned about, is that it seems ( from what I can tell) there is a predetermined protagonist. Which I've scattered theories on this but so far still excited!

Obdulio

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 12:32 am

I really hope the premade character thing was a concept only idea... I think everyone enjoys creating their own characters from Wasteland to Elder Scrolls.. It would be a shame if they removed that now.

Btw Shoddycast artist guy nice work on that series. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 12:38 am

I imagine we'll get to choose how they look/which gender, but with voiced dialogue - e.g. Shepard or Hawke.  I don't think there's a 'Master Chief' style pre-defined character.

For the marketing/etc for the first 2 Mass Effect games, all we saw was default, white Manshepard. It wasn't until the 3rd game that advertising even acknowledged Femshep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next