Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
machine Mask ghoul boom gauss riot Superpele daryl marvel Overhaul mandalorian wolfenstein khan body Call vault NPCs commonwealth hunk power boomers Ryse Gear Reforged dead money
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 5:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:29 am

» Late Introduction
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:29 pm

» Greetings!
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Where do you want the next fallout to take place?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
f20b10

f20b10

Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 12:00 pm

Anywhere; as long as I can sneak around and shoot up bandits, raiders, or whatever they're going to call them, I'll be great. I just hope that they impliment it well enough like they usually do. Take this city/area it's going to take place and picture it as a destroyed retro-futuristic town.
Back to top Go down
Tactical308

Tactical308

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 4:00 pm

Imagine: A fallout that takes place not just in a little wasteland, but the whole country of the U.S.
Just a dream I know, but wouldn't that be so awesome traveling across the country and meeting new characters and factions as well as old ones?

Tekkers

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 4:06 pm

I always thought that China would be a good setting for some reason, but according to own knowledge about fallout law, China was mostly destroyed, to the point where nothing can live there.

Still, would be cool to see a communist version of vault tec, huh?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Judge Redd

Judge Redd

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:15 pm

God Squad wrote:
I always thought that China would be a good setting for some reason, but according to own knowledge about fallout law, China was mostly destroyed, to the point where nothing can live there.

Still, would be cool to see a communist version of vault tec, huh?

Oh that just makes it miles better. China Vaults could exist, but I see this more as DLC. As imagine the ruins of Bejing or Shanhai and all the monsters and creatures in the ruins? And the survivors below. Ones who wont trust you and those who do, and those who still think the war is on.

As for where I would like to see it take place? Snow would be cool and it would be cooler if it was irradiated. Think mountainous area like skyrim, except with more ghouls and yaguai's so venturing into the snowy mountians, better bring some rad-x and radaway. I mean think of it, Hills of eyes like missions + Sherpa like settlers + not to mentions since they did the dhydration in hardcore mode for vegas they could do a hyperthermia one for this.
Back to top Go down
SixShooter

SixShooter

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:30 pm

Fallout can only really work in America for a full game. So much of Fallout is based around 50's style Americana that setting it anywhere would break the whole setting, and make it like a generic post apocalyptic game.

With that said, I think I would like to see one in Boston, all the rumors have made it seem like a pretty cool idea.

vandenburger

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:40 pm

@Sixshooter

Totally. Going abroad to a different country would only work for a DLC a whole game based somewhere else wouldn't feel like fallout it would be like Chinese STALKER or Brititsh/European
Back to top Go down
GhostTrick666

GhostTrick666

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 10:11 pm

I still think that New York would be a better place for fallout 4's setting because that would mean more areas to explore and new quests to go and get new items. But really, i dont care where it takes place as long as i can mod the hell out of it.
Back to top Go down
gamesix

gamesix

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 EmptySat May 09, 2015 12:44 am

Somewhere cold, definitely. It's time for that nuclear winter they're always yapping about.
Back to top Go down
aka_Moonlight

aka_Moonlight

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 EmptySat May 09, 2015 1:50 pm

gamesix, Russia probably? lol!
In fact i'd like to see post apocalyptic Europe. Italy, maybe my Greece... Imagine a predatory olive tree BigGrin Also New York and LA would be good in 1st person game...
Back to top Go down
nickrica

nickrica

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 EmptySat May 09, 2015 2:02 pm

What about Alaska/Siberia? I think that would be cool because you would have america and russia, and snow wilderness terrain with many crazy giant mutated creatures!

aka_Moonlight

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 EmptySat May 09, 2015 2:06 pm

nickrica wrote:
What about Alaska/Siberia? I think that would be cool because you would have america and russia, and snow wilderness terrain with many crazy giant mutated creatures!

Alaska was in Fallout 3 already. When i said about Russia i meant Siberia because a lot of people think that Russia is all like Siberia with bears and vodka... Actually it's not true but i think that post-apocalyptic climate in Russia will be really cold except of Middle Asian and Southern regions maybe
Back to top Go down
nickrica

nickrica

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 EmptySat May 09, 2015 2:22 pm

i would prefer it to take place in the snow, but i think something that could also be intriguing is if it takes place in the swamps of either lousiana or florida, 2 words...mutated alligators, lol Wink

aka_Moonlight

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 EmptySat May 09, 2015 2:25 pm

nickrica wrote:
i would prefer it to take place in the snow, but i think something that could also be intriguing is if it takes place in the swamps of either lousiana or florida, 2 words...mutated alligators, lol Wink
Or pythons and anacondas! Yeah, like in the films! I have an idea for such game with sneaks already: to create Indiana Jones Twisted Evil BigGrin
Back to top Go down
nickrica

nickrica

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 EmptySat May 09, 2015 2:29 pm

I think the next fallout should have vehicles in the game too, and it should be set somewhere with plenty of open space to use them.

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 EmptySat May 09, 2015 3:40 pm

I think it should takes place some where outside the US like UK or Canada

asphyxia

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 EmptySun May 10, 2015 3:52 am

gamesix wrote:
Somewhere cold, definitely. It's time for that nuclear winter they're always yapping about.

I think it will be hard for Bethesda to make a Fallout set in some place cold without it feeling like a Skyrim with guns.
Back to top Go down
Tactical308

Tactical308

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 EmptySun May 10, 2015 3:53 am

asphyxia wrote:
gamesix wrote:

I think it will be hard for Bethesda to make a Fallout set in some place cold without it feeling like a Skyrim with guns.
Hmm, I thought ubisoft already did that with palm trees and sand though...

VATROU

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 EmptySun May 10, 2015 4:02 am

aka_Moonlight wrote:
nickrica wrote:

Alaska was in Fallout 3 already. When i said about Russia i meant Siberia because a lot of people think that Russia is all like Siberia with bears and vodka... Actually it's not true but i think that post-apocalyptic climate in Russia will be really cold except of Middle Asian and Southern regions maybe

Alaska has only appeared in the series as a Pre-War location in a Simulator created by the Military, who we all know like to exaggerate facts in their reports. So no. Alaska has not been a location in the Fallout series. Just unrecognizable hills and mountains that could have been anywhere if their location was not stated before hand.

Check out my Fallout Alaska Fan Lore Master Thread 2, pop in, leave a suggestion, or simply comment. Why is it called a Master Thread? Well because it's where all my updates will go first.

Like Fallout Fan Fiction!? Check out Explorers of the New World Updated regularly. It's about Alaska and the Wackiness that ensues therein.
Back to top Go down
vandenburger

vandenburger

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 EmptySun May 10, 2015 4:07 am

Having it outside of america wont work.  As been said above its the 50's americana that gives fallout part of its charm.  Canada you can get away with its basically america lite.  other countries tho should only be used via dlc
Back to top Go down
damcall

damcall

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 EmptySun May 10, 2015 8:39 am

vandenburger wrote:
Having it outside of america wont work.  As been said above its the 50's americana that gives fallout part of its charm.  Canada you can get away with its basically america lite.  other countries tho should only be used via dlc

Well said van. Besides the theme, all of the faction's are American, like the BOS and Enclave are remnants of the US army. Perhaps in a DLC it would be something like the BOS stranded on a military base in another country.

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where do you want the next fallout to take place?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next