Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
dead space boomers daryl Ryse boom mandalorian ghoul Reforged Mask Gear hunk body wolfenstein vault upgrades marvel khan Call Superpele commonwealth NPCs riot money machine FCOM
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 10:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 1:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Where do you want the next fallout to take place?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Renegadefunk89

Renegadefunk89

Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 3:01 am

After recently playing Wasteland 2 and watching Escape from L.A., L.A. and its surrounding areas would be hilarious. I'd love to see them get Bruce Campbell and Kurt Russell in as voice actors and hint at the characters they played in the film.
Back to top Go down
PJChattyman

PJChattyman

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 3:11 am

London. I think it'd be great to see a barren London, with Big Ben destroyed. Quite cool
Back to top Go down
VATROU

VATROU

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 4:41 am

Alaska. Because I live there. Oh and I liked the idea so much I built my own fan lore of it, since there's absolutely nothing in game about Post-War Alaska.

Check out my Fallout Alaska Fan Lore Master Thread 2, pop in, leave a suggestion, or simply comment. Why is it called a Master Thread? Well because it's where all my updates will go first.

Like Fallout Fan Fiction!? Check out Explorers of the New World Updated regularly. It's about Alaska and the Wackiness that ensues therein.
Back to top Go down
vandenburger

vandenburger

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 7:00 am

@Vatrou

Very nice man I like some of your ideas. I do think Alaska has been largely untouched considering it was ground zero for the US/China apocalypse.

I'd see it more as a dlc than the main setting tho. Not meaning any offence, having not been there I cant really make an informed assessment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:23 am

I think Alaska would be a great location with all the talk of a nuclear winter...
Back to top Go down
gartheon

gartheon

Location : C/Mariana pineda nº6 ,Otivar,Granada,Spain, Europe,Earth planet,Solar system, Milky Way, Universe , Somewheeeere ooover the raaaimbooow¡¡¡¡

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:31 am

Well... I think it would be nice to make a game taking part in europe , like in berlin, or even one which looked like chernobyl , russia seems cool for that kind of stuff, still, i would choose berlin first, with some dlcs on which you could go to france, denmark or even italy

Gone Fishing  Daddy is busy right now....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:41 am

Thats a great idea gartheon, the only issue I have with chernobyl is that STALKER takes place there and it would ruin the diversity for me and the fact the nobody can top what STALKER has done with city to make it feel truly unique.
Back to top Go down
gartheon

gartheon

Location : C/Mariana pineda nº6 ,Otivar,Granada,Spain, Europe,Earth planet,Solar system, Milky Way, Universe , Somewheeeere ooover the raaaimbooow¡¡¡¡

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:44 am

Yes, epichusky, thats something to have in mind , stalker has in some way, the monopoly of survival games on chernobyl, but it has some details and ideas that could be implemented in a place like berlin, such as that ghostly aspect that lacks in fallout new vegas a little.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:48 am

Agreed, love the idea of berlin.
Back to top Go down
Timulika

Timulika

Character sheet
Name: Kerr
Faction: Independent
Level: 50+

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 10:19 am

London would be cool. Also Philly. I think Philadelphia would make an awesome location for a post-apoc game. With the mix of the old buildings, modern skyscrapers and underground stuff. And 30th St. station would be a great stronghold.
Independence Hall could be HQ to Enclave or some other US patriot faction.
I'm dying for a post-apoc Philly game to come out.

ShanghaiBatz

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 10:50 am

It would be kinda cool to see China after the nukes hit.
Back to top Go down
gartheon

gartheon

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 11:49 am

ShanghaiBatz wrote:
It would be kinda cool to see China after the nukes hit.

Chinese cities are huge, i would love to see shanghai also on fallout games, maybe someday it will be possible (Ive said shanghai, but there are other cool cities out there in china)

Back to top Go down
fhatton7

fhatton7

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 11:59 am

For selfish reasons, I want Toronto to be visited. Ronto is a pretty big area of Fallout lore... The whole U.S invasion of Canada and the resistance against their occupation could be explored throughout the game.
Back to top Go down
gartheon

gartheon

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 12:05 pm

Yeah, maybe..., also randall clarke's history is forged there, or at least for some time of his life is spent there fighting ,as seen on some references such as his rifle, it could be interesting

Back to top Go down
Fa11outWo1f

Fa11outWo1f

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 12:14 pm

It's unlikely to happen anytime soon but I'd love for the next game to have the whole U.S as a map. Imagine being able to re-explore the regions from the first games,
Back to top Go down
TeeLoz

TeeLoz

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:30 pm

I would love the idea of Philly, I didnt think about that but I watch BFvsGF all the time on youtube and whenever they walk around philly I love the way it looks.

vandenburger

vandenburger

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:30 pm

You know if they set it in philly they would have to make a mod with the rocky statue in it!
Back to top Go down
TeeLoz

TeeLoz

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:32 pm

haha or a rocky companion mod

PapaChubs

PapaChubs

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:35 pm

i would like to see it in either west virginia,new york or new mexico
Back to top Go down
gartheon

gartheon

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 2:05 pm

I really love the remake of last games on 3d Idea , like in gothic II , but a little closer to the original. that would be awesome

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where do you want the next fallout to take place?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next