Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Mask ghoul riot Gear upgrades Reforged mandalorian daryl boomers hunk body dead commonwealth vault space machine money FCOM NPCs khan marvel wolfenstein boom Ryse Superpele Call
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
GenJohnWilliam

GenJohnWilliam

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  Empty
PostSubject: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 9:26 pm

Alright you guys know the drill Where do you want fallout 4 to be, ill go first

so i like to say The Commonwealth and true fallout fans know what that is, if you dont here is a wiki page link http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/The_Commonwealth

but i want it their because the place is so not know (if that the right way to say it) and it is talked about in fallout 3 a bit but thats it i want to see more of this place and if fallout 4 is not in the US then i would like to see it in china seeing how they had a big role in the story of the game and i dont know where in china but some where. so i guess thats all i can think of. i mostly want it in The Commonwealth.

and as always tell me what you think would be a good place for fallout 4 and if you disagree with Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
CheesySquid279

CheesySquid279

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 4:29 am

Well, so far we have seen DC and Nevada/California/Utah. I think a big city would be cool. Like chicago, or New York, or the like. I really liked the close-in city environment of Downtown DC, and the tight passageways of Dead Money. Exploring the remains of NYC would be pretty epic. And mabye have mutant alliagtors in the sewers :S

Atomicfox0

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 5:39 am

I don't exactly know where I want it to take place, all i know is I want it to take place in somewhere like DC. I like Fallout NV but the problem i had was there were like no cities. I want it like FO3, in the city fighting evil super mutants lol.

toxic483

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 8:18 am

I want it to be in NY because the city is huge and will have a lot for exploring, but today in almost every new game the city is NY.
Back to top Go down
beardofsocrates

beardofsocrates

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 5:35 am

I would enjoy having the setting be London, or another foreign city like Shanghi, but realistically the Commonwealth will be the location.

torontrayne

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 9:12 am

Motor City baby!
Back to top Go down
treystreet1979

treystreet1979

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 11:45 am

Chi town fallout tactics awaken new chicago!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DeathBat

DeathBat

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 1:23 pm

New York, or maybe still in California. Los Angeles may be good place Very Happy

Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  Sygnatura1_by_deuceix-d8a7ddw"Happiness for everyone for free! And let nobody harmed will not go away." ~Stalker Red Shoehart to the Golden Ball in book "Picnic on the edge of the road" by Arkadij and Boris Strugaccy "
Back to top Go down
TheLoneSurvivor

TheLoneSurvivor

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 5:40 pm

I want Fallout 4 to take place in California because that's where the NCR originated from and there generally a very strong faction, the story would generally take place around the NCR, California would of been a generally beautiful place before the war and so it would be cool to go around looking through some of the destroyed houses that would of been once rich and glorious but now old and ruined

blackember 0

blackember 0

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 10:12 pm

I always wanted to see a European setting I'm curious to know what it's like over seas since there is really no lore on it. Or somewhere that has a good mix of city and wilderness like California.

DeathBat

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 12:31 am

Fallout in England Smile

Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  Sygnatura1_by_deuceix-d8a7ddw"Happiness for everyone for free! And let nobody harmed will not go away." ~Stalker Red Shoehart to the Golden Ball in book "Picnic on the edge of the road" by Arkadij and Boris Strugaccy "
Back to top Go down
Marius

Marius

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 9:05 pm

If Fallout 4 is in another country it would have to be China.

Really curious about what the reds are up to since the bombs, do they have their own Enclave? Their own version of the NCR with a chairman or even regressed into an Imperial Era? They probably have actual Khans running amok out there even!
Back to top Go down
chill_mishka

chill_mishka

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 10:04 pm

I would love to see somewhere in Europe, but if it had to be in the U.S it would be New york.

the_phantom27

Character sheet
Name: Miles
Faction: N/A (Wanderer)
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 12:24 am

I hope it takes place in the northeast US, somewhere around Manhattan. Would be cool to see the Commonwealth, and the Institute.
Back to top Go down
DeathBat

DeathBat

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 6:17 am

What are you think about... Fallout in Russia Very Happy It can be better S.T.A.L.K.E.R, yeah. But honestly I think Bethesda stay in US and find another cool place.

Back to top Go down
Marius

Marius

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 8:19 am

Always a bit depressing to think the Fallout series will always stay in the US, the whole point of it is American "Red Scare" and nuclear proliferation. But a man can dream Beer

Manhattan would be nice and if they go there I hope there's bits with upstate New York. What would be really interesting is see if the tunnelers have popped up in the subway systems. So many possibilities with underground zones and abandoned tunnels.

Maybe even have a ghost train running down there that spooks some guys in rad suits. I see what you did t
Back to top Go down
Halo7665

Halo7665

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 8:02 pm

I would like to see it in Europe as well because I would like to know exactly what happened to Europe during the Great war. Thumbs Up

xThat1WhiteKidx

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 9:22 pm

Well we've seen D.C. and we've seen the Mojave Desert, I think that New York could be interesting. Part of it could be the city and the rest could be outside of the city. Another idea i though t of was Miami or California. See what the beach looks like after the end of the world.

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  Empty

Back to top Go down

Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next