Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
daryl Gear Call vault FCOM money dead space riot machine Reforged khan upgrades hunk body NPCs commonwealth mandalorian boomers Mask marvel Superpele Ryse boom ghoul wolfenstein
Latest topics
» Modder looking for gun mods
The ENB Troubleshooting Thread Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
The ENB Troubleshooting Thread Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
The ENB Troubleshooting Thread Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
The ENB Troubleshooting Thread Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
The ENB Troubleshooting Thread Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
The ENB Troubleshooting Thread Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
The ENB Troubleshooting Thread Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
The ENB Troubleshooting Thread Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
The ENB Troubleshooting Thread Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
The ENB Troubleshooting Thread Emptyby DoxxxBoxx Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:33 am

» hi i'm new person
The ENB Troubleshooting Thread Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
The ENB Troubleshooting Thread Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
The ENB Troubleshooting Thread Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
The ENB Troubleshooting Thread Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

» Fallout Screenshots XIV
The ENB Troubleshooting Thread Emptyby Smellen D'generes Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:06 am

» New person
The ENB Troubleshooting Thread Emptyby W0NDER0FY0U Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:29 pm

» Howdy pardners.
The ENB Troubleshooting Thread Emptyby DVAted Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:06 pm

» Suggestions for a Halo Themed TTW Playthrough
The ENB Troubleshooting Thread Emptyby apatheticman Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:44 pm

» who here is a mandalorian??
The ENB Troubleshooting Thread Emptyby chazmister Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:13 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
The ENB Troubleshooting Thread Emptyby Ndf Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:29 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The ENB Troubleshooting Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TheHermit

TheHermit

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 33

The ENB Troubleshooting Thread Empty
PostSubject: The ENB Troubleshooting Thread   The ENB Troubleshooting Thread EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 3:23 pm

THE ENB TROUBLESHOOTING THREAD

I've decided to create this ENB Troubleshooting Thread in order to set-up a Knowledge Base of all known ENB Problems/Resolutions.
All ENB issues and the solutions to those issues should be posted here from now on.
The aim is to consolidate the aforementioned into one thread, reducing the amount of clutter and duplicate threads on the subject.

So you're here because you have some sort of issue with your ENB. This could be anything from the game not loading up to graphical bugs in-game. If you're new to ENB Series, before anything else, you must make sure that you've installed your ENB preset properly. Even if you're not new to ENB series, I strongly recommend you watch this short introductory video by hodilton that shows you how to install any ENB preset. @NcrVet has also contributed another installaton tutorial that show you how to install ENB the right way - Find it Here. Most of the ENB presets hosted on our community are for Fallout: New Vegas, but the installation principle is the same for Skyrim, Fallout 3, Oblivion, et cetera.

I'm going to go through the installation of ENB for Fallout: New Vegas to reiterate what was said in the above videos:

• You’re going to need the latest ENBSeries v0.267 for Fallout 3 / New Vegas binaries.
  • Only the d3d9.dll and enbhost.exe from the 'WrapperVersion' folder is required.
  • Drop the d3d9.dll and enbhost.exe into the main Fallout New Vegas folder (not the DATA folder).
  • You need NO other files from the downloaded archive (but you probably should read the included readme's).
  • If however the WrapperVersion doesn't work for you [reported by some Windows 8 users], you should consult the ENB Series documentation contained in the downloaded archive on how to inject ENB into your game executable.

The ENB Troubleshooting Thread DST8vPDI The ENB Troubleshooting Thread ZuPhHr4L

If you aren't new to ENB, it's good practice to make sure you’ve removed any old ENB files from the root of Fallout’s game directory before installing new ones. Don't just overwrite. That's a sure-fire way of getting presets mixed up. That means removing old effect.txt files as well and anything contained in the 'enbseries' folder, such as enbeffect.fx - removing old SweetFX stuff would be wise too because they're not all the same.

At the time of writing this ENB, @Tru3th's Oxide ENB is one of the latest and popular presets for Fallout: New Vegas, so we'll use it as an example.

The preset is available here: Oxide ENB @ Fallout: New Vegas Nexus

Once downloaded, copy the contents of the archive into your main Fallout New Vegas folder as shown in the images provided.

The ENB Troubleshooting Thread QFxnb5ND The ENB Troubleshooting Thread Bv4uLmKh

Once that’s done, you’ll then need to open up the enblocal.ini and look for the section entitled [MEMORY].

The ENB Troubleshooting Thread F9R70W10

You'll want to alter the value I've highlighted in the image in accordance with the VRAM of your graphics card.
So 1Gb = 1024, 2GB = 2048, 4GB = 4096, et cetera. I strongly suggest you leave the top 3 [MEMORY] parameters alone as I found they help with game stability, but if you know what you're doing, feel free to experiment.
The ENB Troubleshooting Thread R0avNgry

Finally, open up the Fallout: New Vegas launcher and disable anisotropic filtering and anti-aliasing and make sure HDR is enabled.
Be sure to check that anisotropic filtering and anti-aliasing aren't forced in your GPU's control settings as well.
Failing to disable anti-aliasing or anisotropic filtering will result in most of the commonly reported graphical bugs when using ENB.

So, assuming you've installed everything to the letter, we'll proceed to the next section.

THE KNOWLEDGE BASE

Again, before posting here, please, please, please make sure you’ve followed the instructions to the letter, that you have installed the required mods and binaries, and that you've done your best to research the problem yourself before posting here. It doesn't take a minute to use our search function to see if your issue has already been resolved in another thread. Hopefully, from this point forward, there will be no other threads. I would like all ENB issues forwarded/merged/posted here. This keeps the clutter on our ever growing network to a minimum. Smile If something can't be answered in this thread, then, ultimately, you should refer to the ENB Dev site, which can be found here: ENB Series

If an issue has been reported time and again, it will be added to this knowledge base with a description, screenshot, resolution, and solution (if applicable). If you know of a resolution that isn't on the knowledge base then please PM me or mention it here and I will include it.

To start off, I've made a list of known bugs with the Fallout ENB. Skyrim issues will be added here in future and each will be categorised under the correct game or type. So please, feel free to contribute. Smile

Known Fallout: New Vegas ENB Issues/Solutions

Generic Graphical Glitchiness
If you made an effort to read and follow all of the above, 9 times out of 10, you shouldn't have the following issue.
These glitches (see examples in spoiler below) generally happen if you failed to disable AA and AF in-game and on your GPU.
If you still get this glitchiness, try disabling the Steam Overlay in Steam settings.
When Steam overlay pops-up it can cause, momentarily a similar looking glitch, which will then disappear once the overlay fades out.
Examples:

In many cases, the 4GB Enabler can fix this issue.
* Installation: Download and extract the archive into the Fallout New Vegas folder, NOT into any other folder. If the game will not start with the 4GB Loader in MO, then follow these instructions.

Code:
In the Executables menu type FNV 4GB Loader into the Title text box.
Next to the Binary text box, click [...], and navigate to the "...\Fallout New Vegas\" folder, select "fnv4gb.exe" and click [Open].
In the arguments text box type in "-laaexe .\FalloutMO.exe", without quotations.
Click [Add] or [Modify], then [Close].

* Note: Fallout New Vegas will be run through Mod Organizer using the "FNV 4GB Loader". This will auto load NVSE as well.

Water Glitch
In earlier releases of the FNV ENB binary, there was a strange water glitch which occurred if you had Winter Displacement activated in the Launch or ‘bUseWaterDisplacements’ set to 1 in your FalloutPrefs.ini. However, whilst disabling it fixed the glitch, you also lost the ability to make ripples in the water. This no longer seems to be case, so my guess is that Boris fixed it in later versions. Although you should be using the latest binary anyway, if you experience this glitch then I suggest you disable Water Displacements.
Examples:

Blinding Glares
With an ENB enabled, some meshes may cause a very bright glare effect that makes the entire screen turn white, or even black (because of adaptation). The only solution is to isolate the mesh or effect causing this, and to avoid using it. One known culprit was the Leather Backpack by d_ivanov. Fortunately, Asmodae made a fix for that here.
Examples:

FixTransparencyBugs
During its development, Boris, the creator of ENB series, added a parameter to in the enblocal.ini to fix transparency bugs. To my understanding, there was never any documentation released on exactly what it was ‘FixTransparencyBugs’ fixed. Although, admittedly, I don’t know the science behind it, I did notice some distinct differences between having it enabled versus having it disabled. When enabled it seemed to fix some the bugs where you could see through the ceiling of some cells when using NMC’s texture pack; the interiors at Helios One had at least one instance of this. Some textures that had a transparent alpha channel merged more seamlessly when enabled, in contrast to being able to see the edges of the transparent layer with it disabled. This was compounded even more by ambient occlusion with a high sampling range and intensity. Unfortunately, having it enabled would also produce some undesired/game-breaking effects, such as invisible walls within the House Resort at Camp Golf or armor that would become invisible at certain angels or in certain cells. Curiouser and curiouser, not all users are affected by this problem. As it stands, it is still unknown what is causing this to happen, so until Boris gets around to fixing with it, we have to learn to live with it. Disabling the parameter seems to be the lesser of two evils.

Detailed Shadows
Detailed Shadows is another parameter that can be a little hit and miss, but for the most part it looks really good and adds a ton of depth as far as visuals are concerned. Just be aware that from time to time it can cause some odd artifacting and over-shadowing in some interior cells, especially cells with big see-through windows. Hopefully Boris can refine it over time.

White Screen Issue
If you've been using an ENB that integrates scegielski's Enhanced ENB Night Vision parameters, you may have been presented with a white screen issue if updating to the latest v0.267 binary. Fortunately, scegielski has made a fix that can be found in the Downloads section here. The update fixes the white screen issue when calibration registers was enabled. Copy this updated EnhancedENBDiagnostics.fxh file into your game dir and overwrite the original. Thanks to @Anchev for bringing this bug to my attention.

Thank you for you time. More to come.

MY MODS & MODS I'VE CONTRIBUTED TO:

Last edited by OrmrSnaethorsen on Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:33 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thehermit.bio.link/
ncrvet

ncrvet

PostSubject: Re: The ENB Troubleshooting Thread   The ENB Troubleshooting Thread EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 3:36 pm

here is my video
wrapper & injector
I went in depth & showed some basic stuff
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RKOL3G3NDK1LL3R
TheHermit

TheHermit

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:

PostSubject: The ENB Troubleshooting Thread   The ENB Troubleshooting Thread EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 3:39 pm

Cheers, man. I shall add that now.

Back to top Go down
Anchev

Anchev

Character sheet
Name: Anchev
Faction: Enclave
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The ENB Troubleshooting Thread   The ENB Troubleshooting Thread EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 5:50 am

White screen fix for 267 posted on nexus: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/55764/?
Back to top Go down
TheHermit

TheHermit

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:

PostSubject: Re: The ENB Troubleshooting Thread   The ENB Troubleshooting Thread EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 7:39 am

Thanks, yes. I haven't yet switched over to ENB v0.267, but I presume this white screen only occurs if the ENB contains scegielski's old NightVision parameters?

Back to top Go down
x1VASH1x

x1VASH1x

PostSubject: Re: The ENB Troubleshooting Thread   The ENB Troubleshooting Thread EmptySat May 23, 2015 8:50 pm

Ok so i have had this problem for awhile and now I am finally fed up with it so i was curious if anybody has a fix for the white beard and hair glitch while using ENB. It only happens when i move the camera around in certain points of view. I am currently using ENB of the apocalypse

Good Point of view:
Spoiler:
Bad point of view:
Spoiler:

TheHermit

TheHermit

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:

PostSubject: Re: The ENB Troubleshooting Thread   The ENB Troubleshooting Thread EmptySat May 23, 2015 9:09 pm

@x1VASH1x

I think it's a 'known issue' with the Fallout ENB, though I haven't seen it happen in FO3, only FNV. Boris hasn't fixed it. This is a bug I experience to this day, but it happens so rarely that I just ignore it. Then again, I'm not sure if the problem is compounded by certain weather/lighting mods. It could well be. The issue seemed to appear, for me, in FNVRWL and Vanilla, but I haven't used Nevada Skies or Project Reality to test to see if the issue still occurs. Suffice it to say, I know of no fix. Sad

Back to top Go down
x1VASH1x

x1VASH1x

PostSubject: Re: The ENB Troubleshooting Thread   The ENB Troubleshooting Thread EmptySat May 23, 2015 10:30 pm

OrmrSnaethorsen wrote:
@x1VASH1x

I think it's a 'known issue' with the Fallout ENB, though I haven't seen it happen in FO3, only FNV. Boris hasn't fixed it. This is a bug I experience to this day, but it happens so rarely that I just ignore it. Then again, I'm not sure if the problem is compounded by certain weather/lighting mods. It could well be. The issue seemed to appear, for me, in FNVRWL and Vanilla, but I haven't used Nevada Skies or Project Reality to test to see if the issue still occurs. Suffice it to say, I know of no fix. Sad
Thanks for the response. Ill see what i can do in the meantime

Gedor

Gedor

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The ENB Troubleshooting Thread   The ENB Troubleshooting Thread EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 5:02 pm

I had problem with Generic Graphical Glitchiness and i couldn't find the fix for this problem, i mean i tryed everything, disabling AA, AF, steam overlay, i even close steam once i am ingame and nothing, still glitched. On nexus i found out that outdated 4gb enabler can also glitch your game. So after updating my 4gb it was fine once again. So maybe u can put that as the answer also because i spend like 3 hours reading comments on nexus until someone mentioned this may be the issue

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gedoracroable
TheHermit

TheHermit

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:

PostSubject: Re: The ENB Troubleshooting Thread   The ENB Troubleshooting Thread EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 5:33 pm

Thanks, Gedor. I've added that information to the 'Generic Graphical Glitchiness' section

Back to top Go down
AriZona_RanGer

AriZona_RanGer

PostSubject: Re: The ENB Troubleshooting Thread   The ENB Troubleshooting Thread EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 8:06 pm

Thank you OrmrSnaethorsen for this thread. I had many problems with my ENB and thanks to you, these are now fixed! +1 for you! Thumbs Up

TheHermit

TheHermit

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:

PostSubject: Re: The ENB Troubleshooting Thread   The ENB Troubleshooting Thread EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 8:17 pm

No worries, Ari. I hope they solved your problems. If you come across any other issues in future then please post them here and I'll do my best to assist.

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AriZona_RanGer

AriZona_RanGer

PostSubject: Re: The ENB Troubleshooting Thread   The ENB Troubleshooting Thread EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 3:28 pm

Hey @meowjar You must disable the Steam overlay.

EDIT: Also there is a ENB troubleshooting thread. Please post your ENB problems there. LINKgif

TheHermit

TheHermit

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:

PostSubject: Re: The ENB Troubleshooting Thread   The ENB Troubleshooting Thread EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 5:53 pm

I don't use any flora overhaul, but I don't see any noticable issues with the trees there...

Back to top Go down
WAREZ

WAREZ

PostSubject: Re: The ENB Troubleshooting Thread   The ENB Troubleshooting Thread EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 7:06 pm

I have a problem with vats.

Spoiler:

And the final sc is about Transparency Bugs. My english is not very good so I dont know If this mean I have FixTransparencyBugs enable or disable. Only in House Resort in Camp Golf with invisible walls.

Spoiler:

Specs: Intel Core i5 2500K | MSI B3 | Corsair 4x4GB DDR3-1600 | ASUS GTX 1060 6GB VRAM | Antec Kuhler H2O 920 | SSD Corsair Neutron - 256GB + V-NAND SSD 850 EVO 500GB + HDD 500GB Barracuda | CoolerMaster GX-Series 750W | CM Storm Enforcer | Tt Challenger Pro | Steelseries Sensei | Logitech MX518 | MS XBOX 360 Wireless | Windows 10 Pro x64 | OnePlus One 64GB Sandstone Black
Back to top Go down
Bandikoot

Bandikoot

PostSubject: Re: The ENB Troubleshooting Thread   The ENB Troubleshooting Thread EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 1:17 am

I've had a long standing issue and the folks over at Nexus Mods couldn't help me. Or rather, no one responded to my thread with any useful information. Just two or three other people saying they didn't know what if could have been.

Without typing a dissertation, the basic story is that I had installed a new AMD graphics card into my rig. The old card was a Sapphire AMD Radeon 6850 that would run any ENB no problem. The only issue it had was running the higher resolution textures from mods or texure packs.

Well this new card, an XFX 280x, just seems to have issues running almost every ENB except a handful. The framerate will be a steady 3FPS, almost literally, if I try certain ENB settings. At first I thought it was from ENBs that utilize SweetFX, and then I thought it was from ENBs that required New Vegas Realistic Lighting. Neither were the case. Sometimes, I would get the ENB running, but I would have this ridiculous overlay with a bunch of weird images that would glare onto my screen real bad when facing the sun in the game.

If anyone has any idea what's making this happen I'd appreciate any info on this. It's not a matter of increasing the available RAM, either. I've tried that, and even without doing that, I use FNV4GB Enabler, not to mention I have over 12GB of RAM available for my system to use.
Back to top Go down
TheHermit

TheHermit

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:

PostSubject: Re: The ENB Troubleshooting Thread   The ENB Troubleshooting Thread EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 1:40 am

WAREZ wrote:
I have a problem with vats.

Spoiler:

And the final sc is about Transparency Bugs. My english is not very good so I dont know If this mean I have FixTransparencyBugs enable or disable. Only in House Resort in Camp Golf with invisible walls.

Spoiler:

I've never seen that kind of problem with VATS and I speculate that it has nothing to do with ENB.
When testing out these issues you should really show us comparison shots with ENB turned off, just so we now the change happens only when ENB is active. It certainly shouldn't change colour of VATS text to black or make text invisible. Seems more likely to be an issue with a HUD/UI mod more than anything.

The House Resort in Camp Golf invisible walls bug is a known issue and is due to FixTransparencyBugs.
I already mentioned what you must do to solve that in the first post. Please read fully.

Bandikoot wrote:
If anyone has any idea what's making this happen I'd appreciate any info on this. It's not a matter of increasing the available RAM, either. I've tried that, and even without doing that, I use FNV4GB Enabler, not to mention I have over 12GB of RAM available for my system to use.

I'd like a little more information please, bandikoot.
Please provide your full rig - also, what is your performance like in other games? Or with ENB uninstalled in FNV?
What about your GPU temps? ENBs in Skyrim? That sort of thing.

I've a sneaky feeling that AMD cards perform pretty shitty with ENBs as Boris' ENB seem to be geared toward Nvidia architecture.
Not sure if that's intentional, but I've read on ENB forums that people have more issues with AMD cards than Nvidia.
Currently, I have an AMD card and some ENBs look hideous on my system. Then I try on my laptop which is Nvidia and everything looks like it does in the screenshots. Try updating to latest drivers if you haven't done already.

No disrepesct, but majority of the time I find that folks just aren't installing their ENBs properly... and when you have FNV4GB here, NVSE, Hooks and other shit going on, it's no wonder - sometimes you just get it working and you're never really sure how. For example, I used the same process for installing my ENBs in FNV when I way playing FO3 and the game simply wouldn't run. I had to fart about with deleting RendererInfo.txt. Setting my inis to read only... running game in admin mode and other such annoying things.

Sorry for the rant, but do try and answer those questions above. It's important to know how your card is performing elsewhere.
3 FPS is odd in an ENB unless there's an issue with your GPU that you're not aware of.

Back to top Go down
Bandikoot

Bandikoot

PostSubject: Re: The ENB Troubleshooting Thread   The ENB Troubleshooting Thread EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 2:14 am

OrmrSnaethorsen wrote:

Bandikoot wrote:

I'd like a little more information please, bandikoot.
Please provide your full rig - also, what is your performance like in other games? Or with ENB uninstalled in FNV?
What about your GPU temps? ENBs in Skyrim? That sort of thing.

I've a sneaky feeling that AMD cards perform pretty shitty with ENBs as Boris' ENB seem to be geared toward Nvidia architecture.
Not sure if that's intentional, but I've read on ENB forums that people have more issues with AMD cards than Nvidia.
Currently, I have an AMD card and some ENBs look hideous on my system. Then I try on my laptop which is Nvidia and everything looks like it does in the screenshots. Try updating to latest drivers if you haven't done already.

No disrepesct, but majority of the time I find that folks just aren't installing their ENBs properly... and when you have FNV4GB here, NVSE, Hooks and other shit going on, it's no wonder - sometimes you just get it working and you're never really sure how. For example, I used the same process for installing my ENBs in FNV when I way playing FO3 and the game simply wouldn't run. I had to fart about with deleting RendererInfo.txt. Setting my inis to read only... running game in admin mode and other such annoying things.

Sorry for the rant, but do try and answer those questions above. It's important to know how your card is performing elsewhere.
3 FPS is odd in an ENB unless there's an issue with your GPU that you're not aware of.

Thank you for your reply. I completely understand where you're coming from. Here's my full rig:

Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit (legal copy, registered, constantly updated)
Intel i5 2500K Overclocked @ 4.2GHz
XFX Radeon 280X w/3GB VRAM (dxdiag claims 4GB, but the box said 3GB, not sure what that's about)
Western Digital 500GB HDD @ 7200RPM
PNY SSD 120GB
12GB of RAM set at I believe 1600MHz

Computer is in a well ventilated and cooled area. My room. My rig will play majority of the games I play on Max without reaching critical temperatures. Hottest it's been was 51 Celsius playing Skyrim with about... 50 mods? I play that game with a rather demanding ENB and get a solid 45-50 FPS regardless of what's happening on screen. Crysis I can play at near Max (AA kills the FPS) and get a little under 60FPS. Same with Crysis 2. Recently played Remember Me, and while it's not a totally demanding game to my knowledge, it's maxed out and gets 60 FPS. With ENB uninstalled in New Vegas, it runs at 60FPS no problem at all. Even with high resolution textures.

I've tried multiple .ini tweaks and ENB tools to get it to run at an optimal FPS. I've also reinstalled the ENB settings that make my computer scream for salvation multiple times, reading each instruction and following them to the letter.
Back to top Go down
TheHermit

TheHermit

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:

PostSubject: Re: The ENB Troubleshooting Thread   The ENB Troubleshooting Thread EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 2:20 am

Which ENB were you trying to use with New Vegas? I know Jay's ENB is quite demanding...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ENB Troubleshooting Thread   The ENB Troubleshooting Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The ENB Troubleshooting Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next