Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Reforged gauss Ryse mandalorian NPCs dead Gear boomers power Mask marvel machine body ghoul boom Call commonwealth Superpele hunk vault Overhaul wolfenstein daryl riot money khan
Latest topics
» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 Emptyby professorlicme8 Today at 4:32 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 Emptyby Xehonort Yesterday at 6:33 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 Emptyby CrossDressiNate Yesterday at 10:20 am

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 32 ... 51  Next
AuthorMessage
yoshi101

yoshi101

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 12:07 pm

I know we're twins on post count, although now I'm winning  Joy Dance 

And I will not at any point disrespect this community or it's members by sharing with people not in our community and with members who have yet to reach such a rank. I hope all our newer members such as myself will continue to be a part of this community, and once again, Both myself and @theoldwise thank you you for you support.

GenericRifleman

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 12:07 pm

@yoshi101 @theoldwise Congrats you two! Dunno what much else there is to say other than you definitely earned this, and I hope you enjoy the benefits of your new rank! Smile

Back to top Go down
theoldwise

theoldwise

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 12:53 pm

yoshi101 wrote:

And I will not at any point disrespect this community or it's members by sharing with people not in our community and with members who have yet to reach such a rank. I hope all our newer members such as myself will continue to be a part of this community, and once again, Both myself and @theoldwise thank you you for you support.

what he said - i completely second that! Cheers - i am off to paradise (okay i'll stop it now - but boy oh boy i can't believe my eyes..)

@lukaboot short question: is it allowed to talk about mods from the restricted area in a public post? example: someone writes that he'd like to see a darth vader companion mod and there already is one (not sure if there is - it's just an example) am i allowed to tell him that there is one but he'll need to wait and get access first?

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 Doom10
Back to top Go down
BITBUT

BITBUT

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 1:47 pm

theoldwise wrote:
yoshi101 wrote:

what he said - i completely second that! Cheers - i am off to paradise (okay i'll stop it now - but boy oh boy i can't believe my eyes..)

@lukaboot short question: is it allowed to talk about mods from the restricted area in a public post? example: someone writes that he'd like to see a darth vader companion mod and there already is one (not sure if there is - it's just an example) am i allowed to tell him that there is one but he'll need to wait and get access first?
yes you can say that and it happens pretty often in the request section.
Back to top Go down
William Lionheart

William Lionheart

Character sheet
Name: William Lionheart
Faction:
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 2:13 pm

Welcome to the colonial side of modding, congratulations on your recent promotions, just keep up the god work and enjoy the mods!
Back to top Go down
theoldwise

theoldwise

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 2:21 pm

@BITBUT oh okay - good to know. Thanks for replying!

Back to top Go down
huythong123

huythong123

Character sheet
Name: Mark
Faction: NCR (because i like them)
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 6:40 am

congratulation for @ElderFreak and @RikugunTaisaDancho has come to the colonias
Back to top Go down
LukaTheJawa

LukaTheJawa

Character sheet
Name: Jawa Thief
Faction: Anti stormtrooper fedaration
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 9:21 am

huythong123 wrote:
congratulation for @ElderFreak and  @RikugunTaisaDancho has come to the colonias

Those are the old promotions ..... we have newer ones now.
Back to top Go down
huythong123

huythong123

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:38 pm

i wish that i would be promotion to be a colonias, but i guess i have to wait
Back to top Go down
yoshi101

yoshi101

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:40 pm

Waiting isn't a bad thing, simply make sure you take part and stay active and in time your promotion will come along. I hope to see you around Smile

LukaTheJawa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 2:29 pm

huythong123 wrote:

Indeed you have to wait like all people.
Back to top Go down
SixShooter

SixShooter

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 3:25 pm

huythong123 wrote:

Very subtle. Not an obvious attempt at garnering a shortcut to a promotion at all. TongueTril

In all seriousness though, I just wanna point out. People here aren't stupid. You gotta work for a promotion like everyone else and not try to force "sympathy" out of people

theoldwise

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 4:31 pm

@huythong123 i think waiting is the wrong tactic;) my advice - forget about the promotion and enjoy the stuff that's here. There are so many great threads and public mods that you will forget why you came here. I met so many great people, had so many laughs, found hunderts of great tunes and installed some really amzing mods from the public section that the promotion was just a bonus - but it didn't change the main reason to return here. The main reason is still the community and not the mods from the restricted section. therefore enjoy the community and have a great time here Joy Dance

Back to top Go down
Crash244

Crash244

Character sheet
Name: Barrabus The Grey
Faction: D.D.D.
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 5:18 pm

I'll probably never get promoted and I don't mind o.o Although to be honest that is not why I joined, I joined to be involved in a forum .The nexus is cool, but I only talk to mod authors. So huythong123 enjoy the company man just like oldwise said Very Happy

ObtainedDust

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 5:53 pm

huythong123 wrote:

@huythong123

Honestly,I don't meant to jump on the bandwagon and give you advice,me personally i'd say hop into chat get to know people,make friends be chilled out,people will like you so on and so forth,And post wise,Don't make small little posts that aren't relevant and are just there for the sake of making a post,I am guilty of this and i am sure most of us did it when we were new,So just be constructive,Get to know people and in time you will see yourself on this list,Sorry if i am repeating what the others have already said but yeah follow this + the rules and you'll be there in no time,i guess this is a message to all the new blokes out there who are trying to work there way up to colonial.

good luck hope to see that white name become green soon enough.

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
ritualclarity

ritualclarity

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 11:16 pm

BITBUT wrote:
theoldwise wrote:
yoshi101 wrote:

That brings up a question as well, besides speaking of the mods, posting captures of the restricted mods (outside of the restricted sections or anywhere on the web provided no credit for the assets are taken, are OK.. right? just want to be sure Laughing

LukaTheJawa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 11:19 pm

ritualclarity wrote:
BITBUT wrote:
theoldwise wrote:
yoshi101 wrote:

That brings up a question as well, besides speaking of the mods, posting captures of the restricted mods (outside of the restricted sections or anywhere on the web provided no credit for the assets are taken, are OK.. right? just want to be sure Laughing

We rather not have gun mods screens being shared on other sites.

You can talk a little bit about it but try to limit it a little.
Back to top Go down
huythong123

huythong123

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 2:20 am

thank you guys for the advice, i will stay in gun for longer
Back to top Go down
ghostsniperx13

ghostsniperx13

Character sheet
Name: Kagami Ryosuke
Faction: New Japan Liberators
Level: 17

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 7:20 am

Nexusmods forum are quite boring, I usually don't chat in forums, but this place is quite fun

ritualclarity

ritualclarity

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 10:48 pm

lukaboot wrote:
ritualclarity wrote:
BITBUT wrote:
theoldwise wrote:
yoshi101 wrote:

We rather not have gun mods screens being shared on other sites.

You can talk a little bit about it but try to limit it a little.

Thanks I was wondering about that.. no rules against discussing some of the stuff here but keep it close to the chest.. got it. I mainly asked because sometimes.. (well many times) someone is looking for what this site has and wasn't sure on the official view of discussing it. Of course only on sites that would "accept" some of the mods discussed.(Nexus = Insta ban)

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 51Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 32 ... 51  Next