Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
NPCs Mask Call money boom commonwealth vault boomers daryl marvel ghoul power Overhaul khan Superpele Ryse body Reforged wolfenstein hunk riot gauss Gear machine mandalorian dead
Latest topics
» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 8 Emptyby Velken Yesterday at 1:54 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 8 Emptyby SgtSpectre Sun May 05, 2024 3:21 am

» Not new, but been a long time
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 8 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 1:31 pm

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 8 Emptyby Xehonort Thu May 02, 2024 2:33 am

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 8 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 8 Emptyby SilverInc Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:39 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 8 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:56 pm

» A long overdue introduction
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 8 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 8 Emptyby Nicward Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:50 am

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 8 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 8 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 8 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 8 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 8 Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:06 am

» The Next fallout
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 8 Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:01 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 8 Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:55 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 8 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 8 Emptyby Evmeister Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 8 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 8 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:27 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 51  Next
AuthorMessage
DosuFire

DosuFire

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 4:29 am

fool me once, shame on me
you got me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mrhaos500

mrhaos500

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 5:27 am

savage af pranks today first the memberthing and then the geck lmfao

LukaTheJawa

Character sheet
Name: Jawa Thief
Faction: Anti stormtrooper fedaration
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 5:31 am

Glad to hear most of you guys appreciated our pranks cheers
Back to top Go down
geminispark262

geminispark262

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 5:45 am

I didn't fall for this one but the GECK one got me so bad because I was so exacting LMAO
Back to top Go down
Legend

Legend

Character sheet
Name: Legend
Faction: Brotherhood of Plastic
Level: Windows 10

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:42 am

I knew the GECK joke was complete crap... but clicked it anyway! Because... why not, right? :P Of course the other one.... oh boy...

I was legitimately worried our community had been compromised or something... what with what happened to Niar and all recently... (and one thousand curses on those individuals). Glad to see five-alarm-fires weren't going off. Now of course, I think Imma take a nap... then grab some beers. Play more Black Desert.... good times.

Happy April Fools folks! (...Except for Google. They's gon' get suuuuuued.)

EDIT: This brings up an interesting theory though. When the download for the GECK becomes available, do you think it will be like 3/NV's GECK, or will it be a download through Steam much like Skyrim's CK? I ask because if it's an external download, that website button would be a great way to link people to the CK itself, I'd think. It seems too good to just throw away.

BITBUT

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 2:13 pm

Legend wrote:
I knew the GECK joke was complete crap... but clicked it anyway! Because... why not, right? TongueTril Of course the other one.... oh boy...

I was legitimately worried our community had been compromised or something... what with what happened to Niar and all recently... (and one thousand curses on those individuals). Glad to see five-alarm-fires weren't going off. Now of course, I think Imma take a nap... then grab some beers. Play more Black Desert.... good times.

EDIT: This brings up an interesting theory though. When the download for the GECK becomes available, do you think it will be like 3/NV's GECK, or will it be a download through Steam much like Skyrim's CK? I ask because if it's an external download, that website button would be a great way to link people to the CK itself, I'd think. It seems too good to just throw away.
Why is Google getting sued? Also it will probably gonna get release through Steam because its much more easier and remember the times that games get updated through the games website? people just got more lazy lol.
Back to top Go down
dazzerfong

dazzerfong

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 3:14 pm

BITBUT wrote:
Legend wrote:
I knew the GECK joke was complete crap... but clicked it anyway! Because... why not, right? TongueTril Of course the other one.... oh boy...

Why is Google getting sued? Also it will probably gonna get release through Steam because its much more easier and remember the times that games get updated through the games website? people just got more lazy lol.

They added a button next to the usual 'send' button which inserted a GIF of a minion doing a mic drop. People who didn't pay attention or were unaware sent that without intention: this has apparently costed people their jobs.

DVAted

Character sheet
Name: DeViAted
Faction: GUNners
Level: 55

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 4:05 pm

Hello all
All jokes aside, we have some serious news.
The following members have been demoted due to lurking:
@Zetman
Latest post : Thu 24 Sep 2015 - 2:50

@Dr. Gonzo
Latest post : Mon 10 Aug 2015 - 9:46

@Tht1Knight
Latest post : Mon 22 Jun 2015 - 5:56

@damcall
Latest post : Wed 4 Nov 2015 - 19:59

In better news!
Congratulations to @RikugunTaisaDancho and @ElderFreak for getting the votes to Colonial access!
We're certain that by now you understand the purpose of the private sections.
We hope you won't disappoint. Stay active! cheers

Best regards!

Back to top Go down
tgspy

tgspy

Character sheet
Name: Intern John
Faction: Frontier NCR Regiment
Level: 5

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 4:07 pm

Congrats to @RikugunTaisaDancho and @ElderFreak for getting colonial. Enjoy the rank and the perks that come with it. Congratulations!

Back to top Go down
DVAted

DVAted

Character sheet
Name: DeViAted
Faction: GUNners
Level: 55

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 4:28 pm

ALSO let's welcome @tgspy to the Sentinel team!
His almost constant presence, good attitude and involvement
have convinced the staff to ask him to come on board!
Congratulations! and have a good tenure, sir Beer

Back to top Go down
RikugunTaisaDancho

RikugunTaisaDancho

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 4:39 pm

Thank you so much guys! i'll keep being on gun, i promise. you guys are the most friendliest and fun-est forum to talk on!
Back to top Go down
Keevs

Keevs

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 4:55 pm

Congrats both of you on your new ranks, be sure to know what responsibilities come with them and enjoy! Smile

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 8 7MakDJW
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
tgspy

tgspy

Character sheet
Name: Intern John
Faction: Frontier NCR Regiment
Level: 5

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 5:32 pm

I'd like to thank @DVAted and all the other sentinels and overseers for allowing me to have this amazing opportunity to become Sentinel. I must admit when I first came here I didn't think I'd ever have the chance to see myself in a staff position, I was content on just being another user enjoying my time here. Instead I have this incredible chance to give back to the community. Thank you for this promotion and I won't let anyone down Very Happy

Back to top Go down
LukaTheJawa

LukaTheJawa

Character sheet
Name: Jawa Thief
Faction: Anti stormtrooper fedaration
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 5:39 pm

Hope you'll be a excellent addition to the squad
Back to top Go down
HardComma

HardComma

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 9:30 pm

Welcome tgsby to the Sentinels! Just stay active and may your rulings be fair and just.

In the blood-soaked Sabbat Worlds Crusade, the massed ranks of the Imperium battle the dark forces of Chaos for dominion. At the forefront of this conflict are the Imperial Guard – untold numbers of ordinary soldiers fighting to preserve the Emperor’s holy realm. 'Colonel-Commissar Ibram Gaunt and the men of the Tanith First-and-Only are at the heart of this struggle. 'Forced to flee their planet before it was destroyed by Chaos, they are the last of their breed. This, together with their peerless scouting ability, has earned them the nickname the ‘Ghosts’. With unmatched tactical acumen, experts in covert operations, they're dispatched to the very worst hellholes in the galaxy.

Imperial Lexicanum
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Archangel470

Archangel470

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 3:49 am

Congratulations to the new Colonials and Sentinel.

Always sad to hear about demotions, but since they were lurking, they deserve it.

William Lionheart

Character sheet
Name: William Lionheart
Faction:
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 7:05 am

Congratulations to the new Colonials, you've earned it and I salute you Sentinel!
Back to top Go down
mrhaos500

mrhaos500

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:18 am

congrats on the promotion tgsby

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 51Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 51  Next