Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Superpele khan wolfenstein mandalorian daryl vault commonwealth boom gauss dead body riot Call Gear machine NPCs marvel Mask hunk Ryse power Overhaul boomers ghoul Reforged money
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 11:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 29 ... 51  Next
AuthorMessage
William Lionheart

William Lionheart

Character sheet
Name: William Lionheart
Faction:
Level: 56

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 5:14 am

@Young Alek congratulations on your recent promotion, you have earned the staffs trust and your fellow colonial's welcome you with open arms!

Last edited by William Lionheart on Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : small mistake)
Back to top Go down
LukaTheJawa

LukaTheJawa

Character sheet
Name: Jawa Thief
Faction: Anti stormtrooper fedaration
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 5:27 am

William Lionheart wrote:
@Young Alek congratulations on your recent promotion, you have earned the dev's trust and your fellow colonial's welcome you with open arms!

Dev ? who is dev ?
Back to top Go down
Evmeister

Evmeister

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 5:43 am

@Young Alek Congratulations! I hope you continue to stick around and keep doing forum stuff with us, and stuff.

As is my custom I have a gift for you:
Spoiler:

dusildorf

dusildorf

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 2:51 pm

Young Alek, I congratulate man in accessing mod, I wish you pleasant games, Machine Gunner
Back to top Go down
ElderFreak

ElderFreak

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 8:05 pm

@Young Alek Congrats mate! Nice to see you got the promotion as you deserved it! Enjoy the new mods mate!

William Lionheart

William Lionheart

Character sheet
Name: William Lionheart
Faction:
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 5:25 am

@lukaboot sorry about that was apparently thinking about something else at the same time while writing that. It's fixed though :p
Back to top Go down
DVAted

DVAted

Character sheet
Name: DeViAted
Faction: GUNners
Level: 55

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 1:37 am

STAFF NOTICE: Due to continued leaking of our private mods,
EVERYBODY has been demoted!
Access to the restricted areas is now exclusive to the Staff Members of GUN.
As a result, this topic will be locked.
This is our final decision.

Back to top Go down
DVAted

DVAted

Character sheet
Name: DeViAted
Faction: GUNners
Level: 55

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 12:04 pm

FURTHERMORE!!!:

Back to top Go down
Cpt.Rex

Cpt.Rex

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 12:18 pm

@DVAted
i am sorry to see someone did not get this was a april prank and gave you a -rep. must be someone with a low mind or no sense of humor at all. i have given you a +1 back. i know you dont care for it that much.. but still. great april prank... thanks for making this page such a entertaining place Wink

Archangel470

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 12:24 pm

I knew that something was off when I was still able to access the private mods on this site.

Good prank @DVATed, you actually caught me. Smile I've given you a +1 for your rep.

Last edited by Archangel470 on Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Havoc

Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 12:25 pm

whle you did not catch me on this one i must admit i fell for the GECK post. Even though i was 99,999% sure that it was fake i still had to click on it Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 1f602 Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 1f602

kjh1222b

kjh1222b

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 12:30 pm

Havoc wrote:
whle you did not catch me on this one i must admit i fell for the GECK post. Even though i was 99,999% sure that it was fake i still had to click on it  Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 1f602  Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 1f602

Damn me neither
even that was a fake but i had to click them
and i sawed rickrolling lol
Back to top Go down
Archangel470

Archangel470

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 12:34 pm

I was not expecting the G.E.C.K release to be a joke, either.

Not fussed either way though, since the G.E.C.K is supposed to be released this month anyway.

Lucianhector

Character sheet
Name: Lucian
Faction: Outer Heaven
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 12:43 pm

I'll admit it you got me good, I was sat at work fuming

Back to top Go down
Keevs

Keevs

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 1:51 pm

Oh my god still dyin closed eyes smile this was great!!!

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 7MakDJW
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
baba10110

baba10110

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 2:52 pm

Good joke, I really believe it before reading the spoiler.
Back to top Go down
BeSPrideL

BeSPrideL

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 3:00 pm

@DVAted
Lord, I almost died, that's what I call quipped.I got my jaw dropped to the floor, her eyes fell out of their sockets and rolled away under the bed)
@baba10110
The question is not on, sorry: that of a fragment of the animated series Star Wars is in your signature?my family and I look clones and rebel war Loock next animated series.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
beardofsocrates

beardofsocrates

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 3:21 pm

Logged in earlier and thought, what happened to my brownie status!? This prank was just as bad as google's mic drop. But you got me good. XD

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 51Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 29 ... 51  Next