Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
vault power body wolfenstein Superpele machine marvel riot Call hunk money mandalorian ghoul Ryse Reforged khan Overhaul boom gauss daryl dead Gear Mask NPCs commonwealth boomers
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Fallout Hardcore System Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 10:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Fallout Hardcore System Emptyby Nicward Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:50 am

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Fallout Hardcore System Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Fallout Hardcore System Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Fallout Hardcore System Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Fallout Hardcore System Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Fallout Hardcore System Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Fallout Hardcore System Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:06 am

» The Next fallout
Fallout Hardcore System Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:01 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Fallout Hardcore System Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:55 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Fallout Hardcore System Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Fallout Hardcore System Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Fallout Hardcore System Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Fallout Hardcore System Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Fallout Hardcore System Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:14 pm

» Modder looking for gun mods
Fallout Hardcore System Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Fallout Hardcore System Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Fallout Hardcore System Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:29 pm

» Late Introduction
Fallout Hardcore System Emptyby Battleclad Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:29 am

» Greetings!
Fallout Hardcore System Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout Hardcore System

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
yllmatoshi

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

Fallout Hardcore System Empty
PostSubject: Fallout Hardcore System   Fallout Hardcore System EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 5:11 am

Guys was i the only one who got dissapointed for not including Hardcore mode with the Limb Condition (to check the health and use doc. bag) and the repair system? i feel like the repair system was one of the most imported thing , and doesnt find it annoying in the slightest
Back to top Go down
asiantastic

asiantastic

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Hardcore System   Fallout Hardcore System EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 12:42 pm

limb condition is a thing, although you can't heal specific limbs i think. and i felt like the repair system was just tedious. it's not very realistic to have to repair your weapon every day.

http://funnyproelites.com/
VenomStingerGaming

VenomStingerGaming

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Hardcore System   Fallout Hardcore System EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:11 am

I was saddened that Hardcore mode was not in Fallout 4, as for the repair system, I missed that as well. There was no reason to remove degradation from apparel and weapons.
Back to top Go down
Evmeister

Evmeister

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Hardcore System   Fallout Hardcore System EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 5:52 pm

To be honest I actually like how they took the repair system out. It got old after a while for me. One less thing I have to worry about. With all the new stuff they've added in, having the repair system in as well would drive my ADD nuts. So many things to get distracted by.

They did miss the buck though with Hardcore mode though. I've never used it, however with the expanded Cooking system they could have really done something with it. This would also give a reason to come back to your settlement often if you have a Medical stand.

Vrig88

Vrig88

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Hardcore System   Fallout Hardcore System EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 7:26 pm

I do miss the hardcore system from NV. Every play through after my initial was done on hardcore. It just added that extra little immersion that made running around the wasteland better. Even when I play Skyrim, I play with Realistic Needs and Diseases. Hopefully within the next year, we'll see a good Hardcore Mode Mod release.

D7Rock88

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Hardcore System   Fallout Hardcore System EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:31 pm

I do miss the hardcore mode myself and I feel like its a serious missed opportunity to make the game more challenging than it is.  Especially with how crippled limbs could only be cured by a doctor's bag, and to me it feels like crippled limbs in F4 are definitely worse than they were in NV, and would therefore make the game far more challenging than it already is.  I mean picture only being able to cure a crippled leg in F4 with a doctor's bag or a trip to the doctor, it would be a very bad thing especially if you happened to come across a death claw at a low level or if you were low on ammo, good luck getting away.  Instead all of them can instantly be healed by a single stimpack, hell those actually aren't even necessary.  If you get a crippled leg for example all you have to do is just wait a few seconds, you'll fall on your ass and when you get back up, hey guess what?  Its healed.  They did atleast keep the heal over time effect from stimpacks though, meaning that if your health is low you'll need to find cover otherwise using one won't have a point as the enemy could still easily kill you.

Its also a bit odd to not have the repair system, cause I don't know about you guys but the previous fallout games had me trained to picking up every weapon I came across to repair my current gear or other weapons similar to it that I intended to sell and well better condition equals better sell price.  So I don't necessarily miss that repair system, but I am getting over-encumbered more often because yeah I'm still picking up all the weapons I find.  I'm starting to get out of the habit though.
Back to top Go down
SomeKid123

SomeKid123

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Hardcore System   Fallout Hardcore System EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 8:30 am

I was so sad that hardcore didn't return, but then again i didn't think it would because bethesda treats new vegas and its content like a step child that they beat and try to bury under the dirt
Back to top Go down
Ehlengast

Ehlengast

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Hardcore System   Fallout Hardcore System EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 12:55 am

Hardcore was pretty fun. I hope that there will be sth like Frostfall (RadiationFall? Very Happy). Skyrim didn't have hardmode, too, so it was predictable there isn't one in F4 sadly. Especially cause food is so op in F4, i don't even use stimpaks any more. Let's hope for mods guys!

Back to top Go down
Distortion

Distortion

Character sheet
Name: Distortion
Faction: of none of your damn business
Level: two fitty

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Hardcore System   Fallout Hardcore System EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 10:34 am

Yeah, Kind of disappointing that they would not put that into fallout 4. Provided some realism into the game and some immersion for yourself. Made you really think of what to carry with you and if you are gonna be supplied enough so your stats don't drop if you don't find water or food. The repair system made the most sense in the fact that guns (derp) breakdown and need to be repaired. I just think they are making the game easier for new people to try.
Back to top Go down
LukaTheJawa

LukaTheJawa

Character sheet
Name: Jawa Thief
Faction: Anti stormtrooper fedaration
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Hardcore System   Fallout Hardcore System EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 2:19 pm

craigross93 wrote:
Yeah, Kind of disappointing that they would not put that into fallout 4. Provided some realism into the game and some immersion for yourself. Made you really think of what to carry with you and if you are gonna be supplied enough so your stats don't drop if you don't find water or food. The repair system made the most sense in the fact that guns (derp) breakdown and need to be repaired. I just think they are making the game easier for new people to try.

This is the reason I'm waiting till the geck is out so people can fix this , same with skyrim can't play without mods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Hardcore System   Fallout Hardcore System EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 2:34 pm

I don't miss the repairs at all. It was very annoying (and in most cases unrealistic) for a gun to jam or break as often as they did in FO3/NV. I've fired my Glock roughly 700x at various ranges/etc to keep my accuracy up, and never once in that time has it misfired, jammed or had a component break down.

So to fire a 10MM in Fallout 3 25-30 times and have the gun break isn't immersive to me. Obviously guns wouldn't be universally reliable or sturdy (as they aren't in real life) but - assuming they weren't built by morons - I think they would last longer in most cases.

One thing that I do wish they would make more noteworthy is radiation sickness/poisoning. In real life, unchecked radiation exposure can be a crazy-scary thing... a highly irradiated person can actually a proximity danger to other people, and there's some downright awful symptoms involved. So I'd love to see a mode where games like Fallout/Wasteland really make it a horrible thing that takes some noteworthy effort to treat and deal with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Hardcore System   Fallout Hardcore System Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout Hardcore System

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1