Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
daryl machine Mask marvel Call boom power money khan hunk gauss mandalorian commonwealth boomers NPCs vault ghoul Ryse Overhaul Reforged Superpele body riot Gear dead wolfenstein
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 10:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:29 am

» Late Introduction
Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:29 pm

» Greetings!
Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:01 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Future DLC ideas?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hoppyhead

Hoppyhead

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:26 pm

SmokeyPeanutRic wrote:
I really want a H.P. Lovecraft inspired DLC.
Always room for Lovecraft inspired stories/quests
I second this idea. Loved the H.P. Lovecraft stuff from FO3 and Point Lookout.
Back to top Go down
FieldPyro

FieldPyro

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:28 pm

@TXHogHunter223 This could be a possibility, and would be cool, as the NCR is mentioned in the game by a storyline character (I shall not spoil here). Another, more plausible possibility is an enclave DLC, which would be very cool. Seing as how the enclave was such a huge part of fallout 3, i dont see why they are nonexistent in Fallout 4.

Juzkin590

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 1:01 am

Another Vault 111 survivor comes in and turns out to be someone you know, well idk but i think there will be another survivor, since there is 1 empty cryostasis chamber.

William Lionheart

Character sheet
Name: William Lionheart
Faction:
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 4:32 am

Well I "believe" there will be a DLC that's BoS related.

Seeing as you got somebody walking around aimlessly, if you finish the game siding with the BoS. (keeping it spoiler free)

Enclave seems logical to make a return, no idea how though.

NCR vs BoS probably?

I really hope you get to return to the pre-war wasteland and run around there.

Would be nice to learn more about your past though, like going back in the time you where in service at the Army before the bombs fell. (though would complicate it for female players)
Back to top Go down
Finnisher

Finnisher

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 6:39 am

William Lionheart wrote:
Well I "believe" there will be a DLC that's BoS related.

Seeing as you got somebody walking around aimlessly, if you finish the game siding with the BoS. (keeping it spoiler free)

Enclave seems logical to make a return, no idea how though.

NCR vs BoS probably?

I really hope you get to return to the pre-war wasteland and run around there.

Would be nice to learn more about your past though, like going back in the time you where in service at the Army before the bombs fell. (though would complicate it for female players)

Not necessarily. I see no reason for women to not be able to serve in Fallout timeline. I'd say they could make a... Unisex (is that the correct word?) backstory of the protagonist's time in the military that fits both protagonist options. Talking about their past, i would personally love to see more of it. What especially interests me is why he isn't in the military at the start of the game, since there's a ton of military suited skeletons around and the tensions were high and soldiers needed everywhere from Alaska to Boston. The intro lead you to believe the protagonist was serving at the time, but he's casually chilling at home. He could have time off from the army, but if that's what Bethesda intended, you'd think there was something like Military boots, helmet/hat and/or uniform somewhere in their house.

redmooose

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 9:11 am

I wouldn't be surprised if there was something centred around aliens, similarly to Zeta except this time perhaps a more serious feel to it with a kind of retro space race kind of feel with the gear and scenery.
Back to top Go down
Tuckerthecatfish

Tuckerthecatfish

Character sheet
Name: King C of FI
Faction: The Kingz of FI
Level: 060

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 9:12 am

I was thinking of a cape cod dlc mire lurks are over breeding in the bay and are coming to boston

Keevs

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 9:18 am

Maybe an institute based dlc, where use of teleporters allow you to go somewhere other than the US? Like everything in australia already tries to kill you, imagine it after a fallout D:

Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 7MakDJW
Back to top Go down
AceGoober

AceGoober

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 9:38 am

Ya know, I'm thinking a mixture of Fallout 4 and Redneck Rampage is in order.

"Hold on to yer britches!" Very Happy

Patriot 16 GB (4 x 8 GB) 2133 @ 11-11-11-27
eVGA GTX Titan X @ Stock
Samsung EVO 1 TB SSD - O/S
Samsung EVO 1 TB SSD - Storage
Seasonic X-1250 Power Supply
Thermaltake Core X9 Chassis
Samsung UD590 3840 x 2160
Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Back to top Go down
NotJonSena

NotJonSena

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 12:38 pm

There have been many speculations about what DLCs will be released on Fallout.
If you survey the map, near Boston you can either go North towards canada, west towards Cali or East towars the coast. The nearest place is near the coast in Boston.

So, I suspect something very lovecraftish or cthulu inspired DLC will be released near the coast, near the islands. There is an island irl were only rich people live, perhaps make something out of that area or introduce the Enclave or something in the next DLC. Perhaps a DLC involving around making peace with the settlers or fixing up the entire wasteland after the main story, depending on which faction you chose to aid. For example.

Anyhow, that's just my view.
Back to top Go down
Grimmex

Grimmex

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 1:09 pm

Obviously somewhere like New York would be really awesome to explore. But as a few have said, i think maybe a Lovecraftian styled horror dlc in Maine would be really interesting.

My hope is that they bring back the Midwestern Brotherhood in some way so we can go visit Chicago!

overwatch029

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 1:53 pm

maybe one where another BOS chapter shows up and they disagree with the maxes brotherhoods way of guns blazing and no talking about it trying to be civil and peaceful so they go to war (plus i dont think max really cares about the commonwealth atall)

NewVegasMerc

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 6:39 pm

Like what I said in future mod ideas. I looked at the wives body and she was shot on the opposite side of her heart. Perhaps the cyro chamber stopped the bleeding as well as stopped the bullet. I don't know though I just think this might be a possible cool idea.

overwatch029

PostSubject: idea for fallout mod or DLC    Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 4:57 am

ok so last night i was thinking (this is for xbox one mostly) ok so thhis idea comes from a mix of 3 things inspired by call of duty advance warfare possible because of synths and timing ok so story wise this might just work

ok so by the time mods come to the xbox one most people would have completed the story line i know i have on 4 of my characters so the protagonist would have been  in the common wealth for a very long time so i was thinking what if one day he is exploring a new part of the wasteland maybe going from vault 111 instead of towards santaury but the other way towards all those trees and forest and comes across maybe a army of raiders planning on attacking the commonwealth or maybe something worse than raiders hehe maybe just maybe aliens Smile so anyway you get seen and hit by a mortar or grenade loosing an arm and passing out but then a squad of soldiers find you (either enclave or maybe just a group of advance mercs) and take you to a large bunker where they have been hiding and they replace your arm with advance cybernetics then from there a huge quest to try save the commonwealth or maybe somewhere else

this is just an idea but i think it would be nice also maybe involve uniting the commonwealth using the Minuteman so using the new faction you found or well they found you the minuteman get rearmed with better tech and armor.

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 5:22 am

a great idea for fallout 4 dlc is to make a throw back when the bomb was about to drop and you be apart of a team who tried to stop , or even a throwback of the main character when he was in the army

overwatch029

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 5:26 am

yea i think it could be cool to go before the bombs and fight a little

LukaTheJawa

Character sheet
Name: Jawa Thief
Faction: Anti stormtrooper fedaration
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 6:36 am

Back to top Go down
Lucianhector

Lucianhector

Character sheet
Name: Lucian
Faction: Outer Heaven
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 7:10 am

Maybe a Slavery style one?

Something along the lines of your knocked out and thrown into slavery, but mid travel to an auction your saved by somebody who needs you for your pip boy? a bounty hunter of sorts that needs your pipboy to track somebody down in a hidden location, maybe puts an explosive collar on your neck so you have to co-operate.

you end up helping him and it turns into some big quest of beating the shiznit out of slaving organisations-bounty hunter style gameplay.

By the end of it, you're offered the chance to join a major slaving organisation as a higher up due to your skills and in turn throwing your once-captive-but-now-friend that 'used' you into slavery, or taking the organisation down and earning a slick ass companion as well as a sh*t load of caps, special items & equipment, and perhaps a chance for a new special settlement in the place of the once slaving group.

Definitely did not get any of my influence from Django...

Back to top Go down
William Lionheart

William Lionheart

Character sheet
Name: William Lionheart
Faction:
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 5:06 am

Quote :

Not necessarily. I see no reason for women to not be able to serve in Fallout timeline. I'd say they could make a... Unisex (is that the correct word?) backstory of the protagonist's time in the military that fits both protagonist options. Talking about their past, i would personally love to see more of it. What especially interests me is why he isn't in the military at the start of the game, since there's a ton of military suited skeletons around and the tensions were high and soldiers needed everywhere from Alaska to Boston. The intro lead you to believe the protagonist was serving at the time, but he's casually chilling at home. He could have time off from the army, but if that's what Bethesda intended, you'd think there was something like Military boots, helmet/hat and/or uniform somewhere in their house.

It's not about women not be able to serve, but the fact she's given the background of being a lawyer. Thus it makes more sense she went into Law school then went through a military service.

I thought it was established that the male protagonist retired from the military.

There's a terminal in Fraternal Post 115 about the Male protagonist was going to give a speech.

They where honoured to be able to invite a decorated war hero to give a speech for them.

It's a theory I thought about, but it could be possible that he was serving at Anchorage.

I'm all for the whole Chtulu dlc idea, but Mutant Moby Dick anyone?

Yet a stealth faction based dlc would be nice too.
Back to top Go down
OfficerDornanFett

OfficerDornanFett

Character sheet
Name: Ace Howard
Faction: Mercenary/Bounty Hunter
Level: 84

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 8:59 pm

I'm bad at this, my idea would be the return of the enclave, it will start when Pot sends a radio transmission " Recruiting mercenaries to help me go through Quincy, my caravans is getting robbed the past few days. "

After you meet Pot, he'll tell you  rumors says "raiders" with power armor has been robbing  caravans the past few days, if you come with him you'll encounter 2 squads of Enclave Remnants that tells you to give them your supplies, money, weapons etc. you have the option to kill them or to negotiate with their leader, if you chose to kill them the Enclave officer will have a map in his inventory and if you pick up the map Outpost #108 will be marked in your map, if you chose to negotiate with hteir leader you will be te with their leader they'll accompany you to Outpost #782. i don't know what's next
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Future DLC ideas?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next