Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
marvel commonwealth Call power daryl Overhaul khan mandalorian vault Gear NPCs boomers hunk machine Mask Superpele dead wolfenstein ghoul Ryse riot money boom body gauss Reforged
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 11:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:06 pm

» The Next fallout
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox

What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 8:29 pm

Oh god, don't even get me started on dynamite. But other than that I've never found much use in some of the unique weapons like the Bozar or All-American. Oh and no energy weapons thank you!
Back to top Go down
HaroldBatman

HaroldBatman

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 8:46 pm

I use most types of weapon, so I cant really single out one category. Except one: Thrown melee. I only use it when in times of absolute need, like battlling those fucsogjs patriots in Project Brazil.
Other than that, I use most weapons, mostly because I waste a boatload of ammuntition.
Back to top Go down
Solid Snake

Solid Snake

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 9:36 pm

The Varmint Rifle.
Seriously, it's such a weak weapon that it's barely even good for killing Geckos.

"Nail me to my car and I'll tell you who you are"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
stalkzoid

stalkzoid

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 10:14 pm

I hardly use the rocket launcher. I prefer precision weapons ...

Punk is musical freedom. It's saying, doing and playing what you want. In Webster's terms, 'nirvana' means freedom from pain, suffering and the external world, and that's pretty close to my definition of Punk Rock.

Kurt Cobain
Back to top Go down
ThatWastelandGuy

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 10:21 pm

Mee to! I barely use heavy weapons (for me "heavy" means gatling and rocket launchers, things like that). Btw varmint rifle... Hate it.

Legend

Character sheet
Name: Legend
Faction: Brotherhood of Plastic
Level: Windows 10

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 4:01 pm

I have to say if I'm doing a quick run of it, I won't really ever touch most blunt weaponry. This includes Tire Irons, Crowbars, Golf Clubs (IE: 9 Iron). I also won't use the Razor Blade, or Switchblade either... while they're stabby-stabby-type weapons... they don't do much, and they simply are not that impressive-looking to wield. Knives are also to be avoided like the plague, unless we're talking dead money... that heated cosmic knife can rather come in handy, but even THEN that loses to the Knife Spears or Bear Trap.

You'll find I prefer to use anything but blunt/small melee weapons.

De3ta

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 6:44 pm

Flame Weapons and the like, Melee and unarmed as well. Why let them get close when you can turn them into past from a distance?
Back to top Go down
gabet347

gabet347

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 6:48 pm

I don't find myself using explosives like grenades or dynamite too often, unless I come across a pack of ghouls in a small area, maybe chuck one in there and run. Definitely don't use melee, or unarmed weapons at all, unless it's a lightsaber. Most vanilla pistols, too I never touch. I prefer big guns, rifles, energy weapons, and fat man.

Doc Holliday

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 9:40 pm

Time bomb, Power Fist, and Fat Man are weapons I never really use.
Back to top Go down
AnnotatedAutopsy

AnnotatedAutopsy

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 11:44 pm

I rarely use any vanilla weapons, I stick to tactically stuff, currently my go to weapons have been .308 semi auto rifles like the various m14 and ar10 mods.
Back to top Go down
FramesPerSecond

FramesPerSecond

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 1:21 pm

LOL, I don't use any vanilla weapons, I per for heavy hitting weapons, right now my weapons setup is M82/M95 for sniping, M60/SCAR-H/Desert Eagle for medium range/ AEK-971 for CQB
Back to top Go down
Elroy911

Elroy911

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 2:29 pm

I never use the silenced weapons...exept silencer modifications for pistols

Rubarbsm

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 6:08 pm

Explosives, I always just forget I have a million sticks of tnt just sitting in my pocket.

story of my life
Back to top Go down
farts30

farts30

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 9:38 pm

I've recently forced myself to use melee weapons, but I've never used a base ball bat (F4 versions look cool). I'm hoping for a laser bee bee gun in Fallout 4;) (eye shot in vats for beebee gun would be cool though).

All the parties are formed. All the gangs are born. The Beast has been chosen. Who is going to win in the end? We'll set fire to the shore. We'll set fire to the sea. We'll set fire to the meadow. We'll bring this whole world to it's knees.
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 11:30 pm

Mines, rifles (specifically bolt action) and sub machine guns. NEVER use sub machine guns ever.
Back to top Go down
Pickpox111

Pickpox111

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 10:49 am

I think about this every time I play. I seem to only use pistols, shotguns, rifles (including sniper) and frag grenades. Only time I seem to use energy weapons is in Old World Blues since they're effective on robots.

I know I'm probably missing out on a lot, but most of the mods don't really cater to the other stuff. At least not generally. Or I'm not looking in the right places maybe.

DaltonMangum

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 8:30 pm

I absolutely despise Mines, Energy weapons, and Fallout 3's Big Guns.
Back to top Go down
Young Alek

Young Alek

Character sheet
Name: Daniel "Six" Mercer
Faction: Neutral
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 8:39 pm

I'm in the same boat as many others in this thread in that I don't use mines. EVER. They're virtually useless, in my opinion.

oldboy

oldboy

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 9:36 pm

DaltonMangum wrote:
I absolutely despise Mines, Energy weapons, and Fallout 3's Big Guns.

laser/energy weapons look so tacky...one of the main reasons why i don't use them. i stick to modern looking weapons(mods!)

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next