Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
riot mandalorian ghoul boomers Mask money Call dead body NPCs Superpele marvel commonwealth Gear FCOM space Reforged Ryse upgrades machine wolfenstein khan vault boom hunk daryl
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 10:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 1:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
19eccho

19eccho

What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? EmptyThu May 14, 2015 11:08 pm

I really like the conventional style weapons in Fallout, especially the pistols such as the 9mm and the .32 pistol from Fallout 3. I really hope that we are able to see more types of weapons to each class such as more kinds of shotguns, pistols, and assault rifles. Fallout New Vegas did an amazing job with adding more weapon types, so I can't wait to see the weapons that Fallout 4 will add. What do you guys think? Do you want to see some classic style weapons make a return, or do you want some new kind of energy/futuristic weapons that we have not yet seen in the Fallout universe?
Back to top Go down
Diegonom

Diegonom

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? EmptyThu May 14, 2015 11:23 pm

Bows and Crossbows seem to make the most sense for post apocalyptic worlds since ammo is easy to make and don't require as much maintenance as fire arms, it would be really cool to see a harpoon gun and just run around the wasteland and ruin everyone day.  Twisted Evil

Alex10006

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? EmptyFri May 15, 2015 2:26 am

some new laser rifles would be nice

Mikedeman25

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? EmptyFri May 15, 2015 7:25 am

I would like to see a few unique weapons in the game from our time. I don't want them to be in top quality, but instead run down and rusted. It would also be better if they were really rare or hard to get to like I said.

HellHound2558

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? EmptyFri May 15, 2015 8:14 am

Some godamn 4k res weps ofcourse Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nickrica

nickrica

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? EmptyFri May 15, 2015 8:46 am

id like to see these 'guns'

What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? Marky-10

Eetterinakki

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? EmptyFri May 15, 2015 11:18 am

More "makeshift" weapons would be nice. Make crafting actually useful. Such as finding a baseball bat and nails, that are very common, and increasing it's damage that way. This could work in the same way as the old weapon mod system, but making it easy to "mod" second-hand weapons into powerful tools, or combine stuff like lawnmower blades with rakes or brooms to make a spear, and things like that.

Kind of like Dead Rising in the wasteland. I'd also like to see the same kind of variety of guns as in New Vegas, and unique genocide cannons to be found deep inside pre-war facilities.

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? EmptyFri May 15, 2015 11:34 am

Some high quality M4 rifles would be nice. Hopefully you can customize what attachments you want on the weapon, like sights, rail system, top mount laser sights and so on.
Back to top Go down
aka_Moonlight

aka_Moonlight

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? EmptyFri May 15, 2015 2:26 pm

Smth silenced. Crossbows, bows, pistols... Anf so cool sniper rifles with silencers! Do you hear me?! I need cool sniper rifle to be a ghost of the wastelands! Gemme it!

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? EmptyFri May 15, 2015 2:40 pm

More bolt action rifles and pump shotguns would be really cool.
Back to top Go down
Nymphonomicon

Nymphonomicon

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? EmptyFri May 15, 2015 3:09 pm

It really depends on the setting, if the next game is set in a region that would likely have a lot of military bases still standing, I'd say go nuts with military-grade weapons.
Back to top Go down
19eccho

19eccho

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? EmptyFri May 15, 2015 3:20 pm

I love the ideas guys! After doing some more thinking, I really like the idea of weapons showing their age and being rusty like mikedeman suggested. This would really add to the immersion of the game and and I guess I just like things to make sense. After 200 years weapons and ammo would be incredibly hard to find and in bad shape, so it would be cool if Fallout 4 had a really gritty and dangerous feel to it. I can't wait to see what Bethesda does with the game and I really hope that it is introduced at E3!
Back to top Go down
mastererik323

mastererik323

Character sheet
Name: Kristof
Faction: Independent Contractor
Level: 23

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? EmptyFri May 15, 2015 3:33 pm

Some of the stuff from the original Fallout 1, 2 and Tactics. I think that we should have both new and old guns, say for example the Sniper Rifle from Fallout 3/NV, but also include the old model with it's "DKS-501" name and some unique traits for both the Sniper Rifle and the DKS-501.

nickrica

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? EmptyFri May 15, 2015 3:55 pm

i hope the garand, m1 carbine, thompson, and the BAR are in the base game and part of the leveled lists.

Crispian11

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? EmptyFri May 15, 2015 3:59 pm

I'm a fan of big machine guns that just rip through your foes. I hope they add something like that, a light machine gun or a minigun.

nickrica

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? EmptyFri May 15, 2015 4:01 pm

Crispian11 wrote:
I'm a fan of big machine guns that just rip through your foes. I hope they add something like that, a light machine gun or a minigun.

i think it would be cool to have the 30 cal from ww2 or an m-60.

f20b10

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? EmptyFri May 15, 2015 4:12 pm

I'd be fine with almost any weapon they decide to put into the next installment. But if I wuld love to see more verieties of SMGs and pistols throughout the game, like the Browning or the WA2000.
Back to top Go down
Orth

Orth

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? EmptyFri May 15, 2015 4:47 pm

I personally feel they really need to improve FO weapons in one of two aspects:

A) Either design actually original and cool looking weapons ( like Bioshock) that have interesting dynamics: say a shotgun firing regular bullets of huge size or some crazy thing like that would be pretty interesting to play.

B) If you're gonna base yourself on rl weapons do a PROPER RENDITION of said weapons! I mean ffs, the millenia guys have absolutely and utterly owned all of Bethesdas modellers with their rl weapon models or even their vanilla weapon retextures.

Let's face it, weapons in FO have been absolutely terrible both in gameplay and looks compared to most other fps games of the time. I really hope they step it up and start actually using high res textures and cool effects.

Also, this is kind of off-topic, but I'd love to see some actual progress in manufacture and civilization, it's been 200 years ffs, there's only so much that pre-war tech lore can provide for you interms of gameplay mechanics, so they need to step it up a bit, they can keep the style but make it more refined.

Anyway, that's it, otherwise I won't stop asking for shit I feel entitled to hahaha!
Back to top Go down
Ah Puch

Ah Puch

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? EmptyFri May 15, 2015 6:29 pm

If they are going with a wasteland feel it would make sense to have many weapons with makeshift repairs and more homemade weapons

Vrig88

Vrig88

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? EmptyFri May 15, 2015 7:48 pm

Id like to see some variations of classic bolt action rifles...enfields, nagants. Maybe a double rifle, like a Westley Richards Double Rifle chambered with .470 Nitro round, or larger...and some early, WW2 era revolvers, like a webley/enfield revolver...def a silenced nagant revolver.

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? Empty

Back to top Go down

What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next