Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
vault Superpele Mask FCOM Gear Call upgrades dead mandalorian boomers Reforged body boom marvel Ryse commonwealth NPCs money machine ghoul khan space wolfenstein riot hunk daryl
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Fallout 4 weapons and armors Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 7:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Fallout 4 weapons and armors Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 10:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Fallout 4 weapons and armors Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 5:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Fallout 4 weapons and armors Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 5:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Fallout 4 weapons and armors Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 5:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Fallout 4 weapons and armors Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Fallout 4 weapons and armors Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:14 pm

» Modder looking for gun mods
Fallout 4 weapons and armors Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Fallout 4 weapons and armors Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Fallout 4 weapons and armors Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:29 pm

» Late Introduction
Fallout 4 weapons and armors Emptyby Battleclad Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:29 am

» Greetings!
Fallout 4 weapons and armors Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Fallout 4 weapons and armors Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Fallout 4 weapons and armors Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:50 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Fallout 4 weapons and armors Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:52 pm

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Fallout 4 weapons and armors Emptyby Bset Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:01 am

» hi i'm new person
Fallout 4 weapons and armors Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Fallout 4 weapons and armors Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Fallout 4 weapons and armors Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Fallout 4 weapons and armors Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:37 am

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout 4 weapons and armors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stigri

stigri

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction: Enclave
Level: 30

Fallout 4 weapons and armors Empty
PostSubject: Fallout 4 weapons and armors   Fallout 4 weapons and armors EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:44 pm

Hi i was just wondering if im the only one that absolutely hate the weapons in fallout 4.like in comparison to f3 and fnv i would actually get excited to find a weapon, for example* the battle rifle and the combat shotgun look excatly the same in my opinion. and the new legendary item system ruined everything i think since it is just the same gun with a differant name or some slight differanse in performance it makes next to no fun to explore for new weapons in my expirance.

and kinda the same with the clothing but it was actually kinda good but still liked the old fallout 3 and new vegas style.

what do you think they could have done differantly?
or do you just think that everything is as it should be leet me know! Big Slap

kazeem

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 weapons and armors   Fallout 4 weapons and armors EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 7:29 pm

Yup totally agree,

that's why I remember that salvation's feeling when modern firearms was released, lol.

Seriously just compare Fo4 weapons with other fallout's games ( Maria pistol, assault rifle, chinese assault....And no SMG in Fo4??! No pumpshots with proper animations....Hahaha hail to Bethesda for their last masterpiece.

Splatter, splatter, splatter, gnnnniihhh and....SPLATTER!
Back to top Go down
FrostLeafy

FrostLeafy

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 weapons and armors   Fallout 4 weapons and armors EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 6:16 am

Bethesda Didn't have the time to put those awesome weapons into fallout 4 and the end like always modders will fix this and put in better weapons or port them.
Back to top Go down
okinabe

okinabe

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 weapons and armors   Fallout 4 weapons and armors EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 6:30 am

agreed with you sir Very Happy in my opinion the best vanilla equipment was in the Fallout New Vegas, especially those material rifle and desert ranger armor :,)

personally from the fallout 3 release, until now the Fallout 4 i never use vanilla weapon or armor (to be honest) and always use the mod all the time Very Happy

Fallout 4 weapons and armors Giphy10
Back to top Go down
zach016

zach016

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 weapons and armors   Fallout 4 weapons and armors EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 11:08 am

okinabe wrote:

personally from the fallout 3 release, until now the Fallout 4 i never use vanilla weapon or armor (to be honest) and always use the mod all the time Very Happy

This 100%. I haven't felt the desire to use a single vanilla weapon yet but instead use the plethora of amazing modded weapons available.

okinabe

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 weapons and armors   Fallout 4 weapons and armors EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 11:14 am

@zach016 all hail to the great open world game sir Very Happy but the equipment meh its just "not me" TongueTril

Fallout 4 weapons and armors Giphy10
Back to top Go down
Neighbor

Neighbor

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 weapons and armors   Fallout 4 weapons and armors EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 1:25 pm

The Fallout 4 weapon variety was quite underwhelming, at least in comparison to previous titles. I have to agree with your sentiments on the combat shotgun and assault rifle; the fact that they're essentially the same weapon was rather disappointing.

kazeem

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 weapons and armors   Fallout 4 weapons and armors EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 1:58 pm

I could deal with poorness of FO4's arsenal, because modders succeed in every fallout's chapters to add very cool replacements. What is very disappointing in my mind is the extreme difficulty to bring new reload animations. I'd like to land with some 590 mossberg or whatever pumpshot but if I can't pump what is the point?! Huh I like to put my magpul magazine in the trigger too when reloading hahahaha ( pretty good scale....No I'm kidding in fact...)

Splatter, splatter, splatter, gnnnniihhh and....SPLATTER!
Back to top Go down
rkelly

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 weapons and armors   Fallout 4 weapons and armors EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 4:28 pm

has anybody thought about posting something on beths twitter as a modding collective asking for new animations? maybe modders from here and nexus need to get a list together of whats needed and post or at worst spam a little at beths twitter page. at the very least a animation tutorial from beth.
Back to top Go down
Havoc

Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 weapons and armors   Fallout 4 weapons and armors EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 4:33 pm

@rkelly
so far animations seem to be a no go. Th requires you to buy a very expensive program which is just to much to ask from normal people

rkelly

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 weapons and armors   Fallout 4 weapons and armors EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 4:37 pm

Havoc wrote:
@rkelly
so far animations seem to be a no go. Th requires you to buy a very expensive program which is just to much to ask from normal people

than that goes back to what i said in my post. as a modding collective modders should hit up Bethesda twitter page. but you should prolly list what animations you need first before you post anything. what specific reload animations, what specific holding animations, shot gun pump and reload animations and etc...    

also you need to get nexus modders on board as well. also if you have to give beth the idea to add weapons that use the anims as a part of the DLC or a seperate weapons DLC. basically the idea is to have beth help out modders one way or another to get rid of certain hurdles that we cant overcome but they can.
Back to top Go down
ededed117

ededed117

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 weapons and armors   Fallout 4 weapons and armors EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 6:58 pm

Saw some people actually posted Havoc Content Tool on nexus. Also found some russian guys that willing to share his. Does that help?
Back to top Go down
Aznmagicalman

Aznmagicalman

Character sheet
Name: Ranger Six
Faction: NCR
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 weapons and armors   Fallout 4 weapons and armors EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 10:34 pm

Honestly I was disappointed with the Assault Rifle in FO4, I was expecting an R91 Assault Rifle (Ya know the Rifle that looks like a G3) not a Lewis Gun and even possibly a Chinese Assault Rifle. Plus for the SMGs, there is only a .45 ACP Thompson, why not add a 10mm SMG. I mean the Game is good. But I'm seriously disappointed with the Weaponry design like the Hunting Rifle is Left-Handed with the Bolt. And no Semi-Auto Sniper Rifle from New Vegas or FO3, just a Modified Hunting Rifle.
Back to top Go down
Tactical308

Tactical308

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 weapons and armors   Fallout 4 weapons and armors EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 11:11 pm

I absolutely love the customization and adaptability of the fo4 guns, absolutely hate the variety and genericness of them. I can't wait for a classic fallout weapons mod that brings everything from the past 4 games back.

John_570

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 weapons and armors   Fallout 4 weapons and armors EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 3:12 am

I also have to agree here. I liked the wepaons of New Vegas. Lots of variations and lots of different ones to choose from. In Fallout 4, seems like its all the same because a weapon can just be upgraded to become a different gun. Like the "short barrel hunting rifle" you can just upgrade that to be a regular hunting rifle like the ones we seen in 3 or NV. Like most of the guns, originate from the same ones. All they need is a upgrade and we're there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 weapons and armors   Fallout 4 weapons and armors Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout 4 weapons and armors

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1