Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
commonwealth brotherhood ghoul Superpele khan Mask vault machine wolfenstein marvel riot boomers hunk mandalorian money Gear port leon NPCs boom dead Reforged body Metal power Ryse
Latest topics
» Roland Deschain ist The Mysterious Stranger and other t
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 2:15 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 1:25 am

» [FO4] Doom 2016 models as replecement.
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 Emptyby SpaceRanger Sun Jul 21, 2024 1:12 am

» [FO4] Secret Service armor, helmet headlamp
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 Emptyby fossaceca17 Sat Jul 20, 2024 8:19 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 Emptyby Cipher22 Thu Jul 11, 2024 9:28 pm

» The Next fallout
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 Emptyby Cipher22 Thu Jul 11, 2024 9:25 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 Emptyby Cipher22 Thu Jul 11, 2024 9:21 pm

» Afterlife discord
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 Emptyby Willaemann Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:44 am

» What happened to Outlawer's pack 1?
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 Emptyby Trappy82 Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:17 pm

» Greetings
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 Emptyby septron Fri Jun 14, 2024 6:49 am

» Starfield
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 Emptyby jaypak Mon Jun 10, 2024 1:56 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 Emptyby RockstarAC16 Mon Jun 03, 2024 3:19 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Thu May 30, 2024 9:02 pm

» Hello everyone. Looking to add classic Fallout in FO4
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Thu May 30, 2024 8:53 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 Emptyby SpookyGeist Wed May 29, 2024 6:39 am

» XHX Discord server.
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 Emptyby TheGoodKoosh Sat May 25, 2024 3:25 pm

» Weird bug or glitch with Console Command. [FNV]
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 Emptyby nickenicole47 Sat May 25, 2024 1:05 am

» What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 Emptyby FellowHumanOfOutpost31 Thu May 23, 2024 9:32 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 Emptyby keelordd Wed May 22, 2024 12:53 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 Emptyby immortallegion Sun May 12, 2024 4:40 pm

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Name: Anthony
Faction: Highlanders
Level:

Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 12:37 pm

@Uptoon oooohhh that sounds like a nice combo, authority glasses too?

Back to top Go down
Azreg

Azreg

Character sheet
Name: Cole Phelps
Faction: LAPD
Level: 14

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 1:00 pm

For me it's gotta be the elite riot gear. It just looks awesome. Joshua Graham's armor is pretty rad too.

Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 6:49 am

@NeoSnow Joshua Graham does have badass armor,

i've been using the good Ol' Remnants armor lately, such a staple of fallout

Back to top Go down
gunslinger6792

gunslinger6792

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 7:53 am

The combat armor from fallout 3/ New Vegas or the Veteran NCR ranger armor. That said the T-51 power armor from the anchorage DLC was one of my favorites for a long time when I was a console player. That armor just wouldn't die.
Back to top Go down
imperial20

imperial20

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 8:52 am

For vanilla, its gotta be either the armored vault jumpsuits ,T51b power armor, they're just so classic.

For modded armor, I love the couriers stash mod that adds a bunch of new armors to wear.
Back to top Go down
mixtape69

mixtape69

Character sheet
Name: Wewus Laddus
Faction: New Vegas Strip
Level: 420

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 11:26 am

I really like the look of Combat Armor in the game, nice and simple with good protection and utility. The Ranger armors are a close second due to just how badass they look.

Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 2:05 pm

@mixtape69 well you'd love a mod i use for new vegas, it gives all combat armor, long sleeves, armored, textured, looking fiiiine

Back to top Go down
ThePlagueDoctr

ThePlagueDoctr

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 4:48 pm

I have to say the ranger combat armors from Fallout: New Vegas, they're just so unique and original and really badass looking than anything I have ever seen before!
Back to top Go down
xCyR4x

xCyR4x

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 10:34 am

Desert Ranger combat armor from Honest Hearts, I love the details on it.
When you see your character in a killcam and look at the "Forgive me mama" text... I get goosebumps every time.

JCB2077

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 11:06 am

Personally, my favorite cosmetic armor in the games in order would be the following: 1: Metal Armor, for the Mad Max, rugged world feel.
2: Advanced Power Armor MK II, for the techno-retro-futuristic bulky but versatile design and established difference of the world, as well as the Enclave vs the rest of the wasteland at the time.
3: Tactics: Environmental Armor MK II, it reminds me of something you would see in the world of Metro or even Resistance, or something someone could have created during World War II or before the Cold War scare in real life.
4: Brotherhood of Steel (Yes I have the game, I may not like the game, but I love the armor): Riot Armor, as canon or not canon as it may be, this was the only "new" design of armor that I liked at the time before 3 and NV's Security Armor, and felt that it could have existed, and even may use in another fallout game if ever made in a mod, or download if one already exists that replicates the design used or made modular like in BoS.
5: Fallout 3, there were many choices for armors modded and vanilla that I could have picked, but the one that just made the best design would be the Mechanist Armor, and yes, 4 had this armor in Automatron, but the original design and the dieselpunk/cyberpunk Robby the Robot mixed with bucket design just made this one better than the over curved and over chromed design of the one you get in Automatron.
6: New Vegas, once again, very hard to choose, but for the asthetic purposes and just the design of would be the REPCONN Space Suit, as it was a very fun design, even when used for horrific purposes like in Old World Blues, as the oversized helmet, the red suit, and the little antenna on top gave me nostalgia from movies like The Day The Earth Stood Still, and games like The Deadly Tower of Monsters that make the 50's cheesy and exaggerated designs and dialogue from the era, making it seem very cheesy and fun in an otherwise serious and deadly world.
7: 4, This one was much easier than the previous two, as 4 had many varied designs, but had the same reused asset and less unique feel of the previous games with the crafting and modular designs, therefore, I would go with the Courser uniform from the Institute, as that one gives off a Terminator/Matrix aura that gives a sense of power over Maxson's silly overcoat, or Garvey's cowboy outfit, which was overshadowed by Nuka-World's cowboy outfits, but on a same level as Hancock's outfit, which was more Revolutionary and historical than I would like for an outfit, even considering Boston's history and Fallout's Pax Americana themes.
Anyway, you can agree or disagree, maybe I'll do a modded one later, but these were my choices of my favorite armors.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 12:06 pm

Jeez, this was about ten fold more popular than I expected, but back on track my new fave armor Is.... Once again a modded one, it's that amazing fo4 power armor port to new Vegas by drag

Back to top Go down
Heisenberg

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 12:11 pm

My favorite armors have all been power armors. There's just something about them that gives them some sort of charm, like you're walking around the wasteland in some old mech suit. I can just imagine what it feels like inside with that air conditioning on.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 12:20 pm

@Corvo I do agree with you there, I simply adore the fallout 4 version of advanced power armor mk2 or X-02 as it's called in fo4 mods

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 10:19 pm

Without the doubt the NCR Veteran Combat Ranger. Pretty much love at first sight.

Modded though is definitely Dragbody's Modern Gunslinger Outfit. It's what my character is wearing in my profile pic. I thought I try it out randomly one day and have been hooked.

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/48848/? - Link for those interested.
Back to top Go down
GhostFire

GhostFire

Character sheet
Name: Volknet AI
Faction: Foehn Revolt
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 3:12 am

I always prefer the Riot Gear armor's, since it has a very cool looking coat and a red eye visor, it looks way more better with ADAM's retexture.
Secondly the Enclave Power Armor MK. 1 a.k.a X-01 (or as it look or called). I liked it since it has more protection.
Back to top Go down
sgtrock31

sgtrock31

Character sheet
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 10:17 am

My favorite vanilla armor has to be the desert ranger armor or the riot gear mk 2. I really like all the personality those armors had.
Back to top Go down
blahblahblah

blahblahblah

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 10:30 am

The Ranger Combat Armor Variants (along with the original NCR Vet. version) are my favorite armors of all timeee (in any video game franchise)

The Drifter Outfit, and the Silver Shroud set, in Fallout 4 is pretty good too.

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 1:40 pm

I've recently started wearing the ''1st Recon Beret'' with just about anything i wear, think I've found a new favorite

Back to top Go down
VaynardTheKinslayer

Character sheet
Name: Stanton Cree
Faction: Mr. House
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 3:26 pm

If Power Armors are included: X-01 with the EMP mod and Jetpack. It's fucking amazing.

Normal armor would be the Leather Sturdy Leather Armor from FO4.

Clothing would be the Silver Shroud costume.

They may have fucked up in the weapons, plot, roleplay and everything else in FO4, but the gameplay and clothing/armors are amazing.
Back to top Go down
InnocentClarke

InnocentClarke

Character sheet
Faction: Good
Level: 33

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 9:18 am

I gotta go with the classic T51-b, man, followed by APA, then the armoured vault suit worn by the Vault Dweller in the ending slides of the original, then the leather armour in F1/F2, just because it's straight out of The Road Warrior.

Modded... hm, not sure, because every time I go back to playing Fallout and modding the hell out of it, I've changed as a person. When I reinstall NV for the billionth time and tediously remod it once more, I'll be able to say, but for now, I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next