Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Metal body Ryse boomers machine dead mandalorian khan NPCs wolfenstein power ghoul Reforged Mask money vault riot Gear leon hunk port brotherhood boom commonwealth Superpele marvel
Latest topics
» Roland Deschain ist The Mysterious Stranger and other t
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 10:15 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:25 am

» [FO4] Doom 2016 models as replecement.
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 Emptyby SpaceRanger Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:12 am

» [FO4] Secret Service armor, helmet headlamp
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 Emptyby fossaceca17 Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:19 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:28 am

» The Next fallout
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:25 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:21 am

» Afterlife discord
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 Emptyby Willaemann Tue Jul 09, 2024 7:44 pm

» What happened to Outlawer's pack 1?
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 Emptyby Trappy82 Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:17 am

» Greetings
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 Emptyby septron Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:49 pm

» Starfield
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 Emptyby jaypak Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:56 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 Emptyby RockstarAC16 Mon Jun 03, 2024 11:19 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Fri May 31, 2024 5:02 am

» Hello everyone. Looking to add classic Fallout in FO4
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Fri May 31, 2024 4:53 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 Emptyby SpookyGeist Wed May 29, 2024 2:39 pm

» XHX Discord server.
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 Emptyby TheGoodKoosh Sat May 25, 2024 11:25 pm

» Weird bug or glitch with Console Command. [FNV]
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 Emptyby nickenicole47 Sat May 25, 2024 9:05 am

» What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 Emptyby FellowHumanOfOutpost31 Thu May 23, 2024 5:32 pm

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 Emptyby keelordd Wed May 22, 2024 8:53 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 Emptyby immortallegion Mon May 13, 2024 12:40 am

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
MojavePlasma

MojavePlasma

Character sheet
Name: Alone at Hopesgrain
Faction: Lewd
Level: -10

Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 1:17 am

X-02 (Enclave P.A from FO3)
Riot Gear
Kellogg's Outfit

Discord: renaissance#1866
Back to top Go down
Snuk

Snuk

Character sheet
Name: Blyat man
Faction: New California Republic
Level: High enough

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 5:40 am

Fallout 3: Prototype Medic Power Armor
Fallout NV: Elite Riot Gear from Lonesome Road
Fallout 4: Assault Marine Armor or smth like that from Far Harbor dlc
Back to top Go down
Wertologist

Wertologist

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 5:58 am

FO3: Sheriffs Duster
FNV: Elite Riot Gear
FO4: Green shirt and combat boots
Back to top Go down
SentinelHunter

SentinelHunter

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 1:55 pm

FO3: Winterized Combat Armor

FNV: Stealth Suit MKII

FO4: Marine Combat Armor

My Mods:
Back to top Go down
erictuong

erictuong

Character sheet
Name: Classified
Faction: UNSC
Level: Spartan II

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 6:12 pm

F3: T-45d

FNV: Elite Riot Gear

FO4:T-60
Back to top Go down
Shuyin Kojima

Shuyin Kojima

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 6:27 pm

F3: Winterized T-51b power armor.

FONV: Elite Riot Gear

F4: T-60 power armor

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Name: Anthony
Faction: Highlanders
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 8:15 pm

@SentinelHunter nice to see another fan of the Winterised Combat armour can't say how long I've searched for it in new vegas as a MOD or port doesn't matter, still ain't found the perfect one

Back to top Go down
SentinelHunter

SentinelHunter

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 11:40 pm

@Kaiser Atlas Yeah I loved that armor. I still remember having FO3 on the PS3 and doing the glitch to bring stuff out of the simulation. I also looked for a mod for NV but I haven't seen it either. Although I'd imagine it wouldn't be super difficult to port it over. I'd give it a shot but I don't have either games installed at the moment. I've also never successfully ported anything. I always get stopped at textures.

My Mods:
Back to top Go down
Timeseeker

Timeseeker

Character sheet
Name: Blues
Faction: Light Labs
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 12:29 am

From each game in chronological order excluding Tactics and BoS: Hardened Power Armor, Advanced Power Armor Mk. II, Enclave Hellfire Armor, Courier Duster and Heavy Synth Armor.
Though my favorite armor out of any game would definitely be the Gannon Family Tesla Armor in NV. Lemme tell you, seeing the Mk. II given the Tesla treatment and recreated in the 3D of New Vegas really made me happy. I'm a big fan of the Synth Armor, too. It's like something some waster on Tatooine would jury rig together out of old Stormtrooper armor pieces.

Snuffleupugus

Snuffleupugus

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 12:43 am

Guys, c'mon it's gotta be the ranger gear
Back to top Go down
Piperoffarts

Piperoffarts

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 2:05 am

FO3: Hellfire Armor or Winterized Combat Armor
FNV: Elite Riot Gear or NCR Veteran Ranger Gear
FO4: Maxson's Battlecoat

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 4:22 am

@SentinelHunter @Kaiser Atlas You guise might want to fast forward to the 2:18 mark...
_

The Courier from FNV and the power suits from 4 are my favorite native/lore friendly armors; the Reflex armor was my favorite from FO3 (in retrospect I suppose it was a kind of precursor to the vault jumpsuit from 4)...
Back to top Go down
Kelmer_J

Kelmer_J

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 9:23 am

For each situation you need your own armor.
For example, before the passage of Lonesome Road, I use all types of Combat Armor as the main armor. After, already Elite Riot Armor. For stealth games - stealth armor MKII. In Fallout 3, I used the armor of the Reilly Rangers, as one of the coolest armored suits (power armor does not count).
Back to top Go down
Chromesthesia

Chromesthesia

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 12:26 pm

My utmost favourite armour is the one you get from the pitt, Ashurs Power Armour. Absolutely awesome looking.

Although, a second favourite is one I remember from when I was younger playing Fallout 3. I wore the hellfire power armour suit and I had also found a way to glitch on the samurai helmet at the same time.

It looked buckin' awesome I tell you.
Back to top Go down
SentinelHunter

SentinelHunter

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 12:57 pm

@toolio20 I saw this and I was very excited. I really hope the team can stick with this project.

My Mods:
Back to top Go down
djbrooks603

djbrooks603

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 3:40 pm

Favorite armor, I'd probably go with the NCR Combat Ranger armor. It just gives off such an amazing feel and it fits so well into the fallout universe! Also the original reveal of the armor with the Ranger popping up and to defend New Vegas/Camp McCarran was just so stylish I think.

The replacer of the armor for T6M body by Warlordodin on the nexus is also really good. Just kinda slims it down and gives it a bit more of a unique looks for females

But for full on modded armor...? I'd probably go with the Mercenary Wanderer armor by Thundersmacker on the nexus
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 8:31 pm

nicely nicely! all good armors that i've probably called my favorite at one point or another, i thought i'd always like Joshua grahams outfit but it got boring, not it's combat armors, with my mod and for any combat armor fans there's a new Vegas mod that gives combat armor sleeves like the winterized combat armor, not the helmets though sadly

Back to top Go down
Enclave216

Enclave216

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Volker
Faction: Enclave
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 2:07 am

Colonel Autumns uniform, Advanced power armor/X01, Tesla version of it as well all brilliant armors.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 10:59 am

@Enclave216 i do like Colonel Autumns uniform, just those big jackets in general, the general chase's jacket is also amazing, you can get it for new vegas, there's a mod somewhere around GUN called the ''Zeta Armor Pack'' it has the samurai armor, the spacesuit from MSZ, Paulsons Outfit, the Winterized Medic Combat armor, and of course General Chases Uniform

Back to top Go down
Enclave216

Enclave216

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Volker
Faction: Enclave
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 4:17 pm

Indeed, would be nice to have a conversion of Colonel Autumns uniform to Fallout 4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next