Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
vault money Gear hunk commonwealth ghoul wolfenstein dead Reforged power mandalorian riot machine Superpele brotherhood Mask marvel boom body Metal Ryse khan leon port boomers NPCs
Latest topics
» Roland Deschain ist The Mysterious Stranger and other t
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon 22 Jul 2024, 4:15 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon 22 Jul 2024, 3:25 am

» [FO4] Doom 2016 models as replecement.
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 Emptyby SpaceRanger Sun 21 Jul 2024, 3:12 am

» [FO4] Secret Service armor, helmet headlamp
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 Emptyby fossaceca17 Sat 20 Jul 2024, 10:19 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 Emptyby Cipher22 Thu 11 Jul 2024, 11:28 pm

» The Next fallout
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 Emptyby Cipher22 Thu 11 Jul 2024, 11:25 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 Emptyby Cipher22 Thu 11 Jul 2024, 11:21 pm

» Afterlife discord
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 Emptyby Willaemann Tue 09 Jul 2024, 1:44 pm

» What happened to Outlawer's pack 1?
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 Emptyby Trappy82 Mon 17 Jun 2024, 12:17 am

» Greetings
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 Emptyby septron Fri 14 Jun 2024, 8:49 am

» Starfield
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 Emptyby jaypak Mon 10 Jun 2024, 3:56 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 Emptyby RockstarAC16 Mon 03 Jun 2024, 5:19 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Thu 30 May 2024, 11:02 pm

» Hello everyone. Looking to add classic Fallout in FO4
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Thu 30 May 2024, 10:53 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 Emptyby SpookyGeist Wed 29 May 2024, 8:39 am

» XHX Discord server.
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 Emptyby TheGoodKoosh Sat 25 May 2024, 5:25 pm

» Weird bug or glitch with Console Command. [FNV]
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 Emptyby nickenicole47 Sat 25 May 2024, 3:05 am

» What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 Emptyby FellowHumanOfOutpost31 Thu 23 May 2024, 11:32 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 Emptyby keelordd Wed 22 May 2024, 2:53 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 Emptyby immortallegion Sun 12 May 2024, 6:40 pm

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vicks

Vicks

Character sheet
Name: Vicks
Faction: GUNners
Level: Colonial

Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Sep 2017, 8:07 pm

My favorite armor in the franchise would have to be the normal leather armor from FO3/NV. It's simple yet effective, and it was clearly inspired by Mad Max (Which I am a huge fan of). Such a cool design for an early game armor.
Back to top Go down
Drinqx

Drinqx

Character sheet
Name: Voeng Korr
Faction: Himself, whoever pays him the most
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Sep 2017, 6:28 am

Think I am going to have to go with the NCR Veteran Ranger armor and helmet, they just go so well together and are just pretty bad-ass in general.

As for modded armors, I'm going with Cpt. Rex's Mandalorian armors. They are so well detailed and accurate and are a reason for my Mandalorian mercenary play-through of New Vegas. Plus, it gives a nice touch if you have some star wars blasters installed. Fits with it perfectly.

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Name: Anthony
Faction: Highlanders
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Sep 2017, 8:39 am

@Drinqx I do love cpt Rex's Mandalorian armors I use the red deathwatch armor myself, or Pre vizsla's

Back to top Go down
YeezusJeezus

YeezusJeezus

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Sep 2017, 12:25 pm

Really like the T51-B suit from the Anchorage DLC in 3... looks old yet menacing

gloomor

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Sep 2017, 12:31 pm

For me the Lonesome Road Elite Riot Gear in NV and the helfire Power Armor in FO3.

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 EmptyThu 21 Sep 2017, 11:53 am

there's a mod on nexus I really like right now, adds an armored version. of every jumpsuit in new vegas, even some of the legacy content jumpsuits

Back to top Go down
RangerGUN

RangerGUN

Character sheet
Name: Connor
Faction: Yes Man
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 EmptyThu 21 Sep 2017, 1:33 pm

I would say the NCR ranger armour. It just looks so cool.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5M7SmqSLkPA7pufjgV00Vw?view_as
August Underground

August Underground

Character sheet
Name: Eme
Faction: Dahmerize Me
Level: gethelp.jpeg

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 EmptyThu 21 Sep 2017, 1:48 pm

Definitely the merc adventurer outfit. it's just so awesome for me.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Sep 2017, 5:44 pm

@Torsorapistgirl that is a good one o agree I use it before I find my favorite armors

Back to top Go down
August Underground

August Underground

Character sheet
Name: Eme
Faction: Dahmerize Me
Level: gethelp.jpeg

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Sep 2017, 12:14 am

@Kaiser Atlas

Yeah, that one was the one i used before i know it was possible to mod FO3 and NV. Now  i always use the retextured Jill BSSA outfit. It's my favorite.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Sep 2017, 11:31 am

I've recently really enjoyed the reinforced leather armor, something about it

Back to top Go down
cyber_funk

cyber_funk

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Sep 2017, 11:34 am

Vault 13 jumpsuit hands down. Has been in every (actual) fallout game and It's such a staple that I can't help but wear it almost every playthough in NV.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 EmptyThu 05 Oct 2017, 7:45 pm

Stealth Suit Mk. II, Elite Riot Armor (Especially with Project Nevada)
Back to top Go down
ninja3883

ninja3883

Character sheet
Name: Studly DoRight
Faction:
Level: 27

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 EmptyThu 05 Oct 2017, 10:00 pm

Desert Ranger, advanced and Elite armors shame the trench jacket was not animated

Back to top Go down
Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 EmptyTue 10 Oct 2017, 1:16 pm

a lotta fans of the elite riot armor, it is great though cowboy
i recently started using the ''Reinforced Chinese Stealth armor'' mod with the black and blue retex and woooooooo it's nice stuff

Back to top Go down
TheThompsonBoss

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 EmptyTue 10 Oct 2017, 2:11 pm

[Vanilla] I would have to say the Security Armor from the Dead Money DLC. When I first came across it I was ecstatic and I refused to take it off even after I left the Sierra Madre.

[Modded] I would defiantly say the Rocker Ranger outfit by Cruz011. I know it only recently came out, but it's perfect and really captures the look of the Nevada Wasteland! I always feel like a proper badass when it comes to that armor!
Back to top Go down
Noblesse-

Noblesse-

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 EmptyTue 10 Oct 2017, 6:03 pm

Ah, narrowing down favorites. Always fun. In terms of Vanilla and the respective DLCs for New Vegas.

Vanilla: Merc Cruiser Outfit (I remember when I played FNV for the first time, seeing Barton Thorn wearing it as one of his numerous random outfits in my first playthrough. An instant favorite from those good ol' console days.)

Old World Blues: Stealth Suit MKII

Dead Money: Father Elijah's Robes

Honest Hearts: Joshua Graham's Armor

Lonesome Road: Elite Riot Gear

As for Modded, I'd have to give that one some thought..
I use a handful of armor/clothing mods, but if I had to choose "the" favorite among them;
daejones' Colossus XV BOS Replacer.

I love the color scheme. And enjoy a good number of energy weapons to match with it such as the Rail Cannon from PN, Tactical Laser Rifle, and the Arkarian Weaponry mods, E-88 Plasma Rifle and K-39 Rail Rifle.

Last edited by Noblesse- on Tue 10 Oct 2017, 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sierran

Sierran

Character sheet
Name: "Trooper"
Faction: NCR
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 EmptyTue 10 Oct 2017, 6:30 pm

Both would be from New Vegas, I'm not a fan of most of the armour in Fallout 3, I've not played any of the older Fallout games and my PC's too much of a pile of junk to run Fallout 4 at consistently good speeds.

Vanilla: NCR Veteran Ranger Armour (Factionless) or Elite Riot Armour. They look sturdy, modern and plausible enough to be carried on a human body, unlike most other kit in game, which wouldn't stand up to a gust of wind, look bang out of the 40's or a grit bin, or look far too heavy to be hauled down a road, much less in a fight.

Modded: Joo's NCR Trooper Uniform (A,B,C) /w S10 Gasmask. I love anything and everything modern military, even if it's lore breaking. ACU Camo, PN Gasmask patch and any sort of modern rifle and it's golden.

ThyLastDay

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 EmptyWed 11 Oct 2017, 11:28 am

My favs are:
1 Scorched sierra Power amor with standard ncr berret and breathing mask FNV
2 both ncr And desert ranger amors (also The advanced And elite riot gear)
3 enclave remnants Power amor

I can't choose between them 'cause I like to use them with different characters and each of them have a unique design and story

Uptoon

Character sheet
Name: Atom
Faction: Royal Armoured Corps
Level: Probably high

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 EmptyWed 11 Oct 2017, 11:30 am

Scorched Sierra power armour with 1st Recon Beret for me.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next