Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Ryse mandalorian money Mask Gear daryl ghoul body FCOM commonwealth space Reforged Call upgrades riot boom wolfenstein marvel machine khan NPCs hunk dead boomers Superpele vault
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Lilkrasdog

Lilkrasdog

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 2:46 am

Always like the Elite riot gear. Had to grab the mod for Fallout 4 when it came out.
Back to top Go down
gav07Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 6:00 am

Gotta be the desert ranger gear. I was like 9 when FNV came out and I would literally just search on google how to get that armor. It was the sexiest thing ever. As well as Black Mountain being the scariest thing ever at the time TongueTril
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/gavinmurphy
Tekmon_Xonic

Tekmon_Xonic

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 6:47 am

@ Kaiser Atlas (Original Post)

My favorite common Fallout armor of all time is the Fallout 4 version of the combat armor. The heavy variant, because it reminds me so much of the armor from Doom.

Here's a picture form the Fallout Wiki.

Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 Latest?cb=20180908220258

Additionally, my favorite unique armor is the Samurai Armor from Fallout 3's DLC: Mothership Zeta. I am obsessed with medieval Japanese warfare, which is why I love it. Here's another picture from the fallout wiki.

Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 Latest?cb=20190520201721

Back to top Go down
Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Name: Anthony
Faction: Highlanders
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 2:09 am

@gav07Gaming good choice my man, i'm currently playing fallout 4 with a mod for it, so i can totally agree on this one

@Tekmon_Xonic i also like the new combat armor and i get what you mean it does look like doomguy, except the heavy leg armor far too bulky i just look at him run in it and i'm like ''no, not possible'' i don't find it very aesthetically pleasing either, i typically prefer less bulky armors

Back to top Go down
gakusangi

gakusangi

Character sheet
Name: Vapor Snake
Faction: Dead Fox
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 12:13 pm

NCR Ranger Veteran Armor.

But if I'm going modded...not to kiss ass, but I really loved the Venom Snake mod for FNV here. The fact that it has the gloves as equipped separate, means that I can use them with other armor mods too!
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 11:40 pm

we seem to have an undeniable army of veteran ranger fans here i can gladly ssay im one myself, i've recently been using the mojave manhunter mod for fallout 4 with a ulysses style

Back to top Go down
Sirdanest

Sirdanest

Character sheet
Faction: Dependent
Level: Basement

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 1:42 am

I like that ballistic weaves can turn something into armor that doesn't look like armor.
Back to top Go down
81ampz

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 3:39 pm

new vegas - assassin suit from dead money. i almost always play as a sniper and this armor has a tactical stealth look to it. if i don't wear this then it's full elite riot gear.

fallout 3 - armored vault 101. i like the idea of still repping the vault you came from and modifying it to better suit the wastes.

fallout 4 - maxons coat or operator armor.

Back to top Go down
Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 5:45 pm

81ampz that's actually some decent reasoning behind the vault suit i do like the thought of repping your vault but getting it suited for the wasteland, it'd be cool if you could have added to it as you progressed, some wear and tear, a couple extra armor pieces some mementos from your travels e.g. story trinkets and DLC stuff, like getting 216 stitched into it or something

Back to top Go down
bugalha

bugalha

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 11:05 pm

Elite riot ranger is just so sick dude, but i realy like the T-45 power armor and the sheriff duster/bounty hunter armor.

Alixen

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 6:57 am

Ready for an odd one? Honestly it's the AntAgonizer outfit. I love the original, the FO4 version redesign in Junkmaster, and even a recent mashup that looks like something someone would make out of marine armor looks great. Then again I'm a sucker for all things superhero and the Fallout hero and villain personas/outfits are all pretty great.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 10:11 pm

Alixen wrote:
Ready for an odd one? Honestly it's the AntAgonizer outfit. I love the original, the FO4 version redesign in Junkmaster, and even a recent mashup that looks like something someone would make out of marine armor looks great. Then again I'm a sucker for all things superhero and the Fallout hero and villain personas/outfits are all pretty great.

not odd at all, i enjoy it myself great design my only problem is it's ant related quest and ants freak me out it's how many of them there are when you find one irl

Back to top Go down
Kaevire

Kaevire

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 12:56 pm

My favorite would have to be the NCR Veteran Ranger, which I'm assuming is a pretty common answer. It's nice and simple yet badass at the same time. New Vegas was my first Fallout game and the armor really appealed to me back when I first saw it, so it's always been my favorite.

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 12:00 am

Kaevire wrote:
My favorite would have to be the NCR Veteran Ranger, which I'm assuming is a pretty common answer. It's nice and simple yet badass at the same time. New Vegas was my first Fallout game and the armor really appealed to me back when I first saw it, so it's always been my favorite.
doesn't matter if it's a common answer mate, it's a well designed armor and a fan favourite and it does look absolutely beast, i wish the fallout 4 mods were even more accurate to the new vegas mesh to be honest, all of them have something that i don't like, whether it's the jacket or the helmet not looking quite right

Back to top Go down
hyojin

hyojin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 2:06 am

My favorite is the enclave scout armor from fallout 76. It just feels so tactical and stealthy that as soon as I got some on my enclave character, I wore nothing but that. If I ever get good at rigging, I'll be looking into recreating it instead of using the port, for nexus users too.
Back to top Go down
mr_sleep

mr_sleep

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 5:48 am

Fallout 3: Clothing - Maple's garb from the Tree minders in Oasis. I think I used the glitch that let's you trade an NPC's gear if you switch it out with something the same weight with higher worth. I remember this one was particularly hard to get with all the tree minders guarding and meandering about.
Power Armor - Ashur's PA

Fallout New Vegas: Clothing - Joshua Graham's armor (best back story in the game).  Power Armor - Remnants PA. (not a big Enclave fan, but they were pretty harmless in Vegas).

Fallout 4: Clothing - Submariner uniform.  Armor - whatever legendary drops for me.  Power Armor - usually a t-45 for nostalgia purposes; also makes me less O.P.

Fallout 76: ..........the story (or lack there of) did not compel me to finish.  Most of the original clothing and armor is in the atom shop. I guess the Halloween costume and the firefighters suit were good finds.  Power Armor - Excavator.

Overall favorite is Joshua Graham's armor.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 7:16 pm

mr_sleep wrote:
Fallout 3: Clothing - Maple's garb from the Tree minders in Oasis. I think I used the glitch that let's you trade an NPC's gear if you switch it out with something the same weight with higher worth. I remember this one was particularly hard to get with all the tree minders guarding and meandering about.
Power Armor - Ashur's PA

Fallout New Vegas: Clothing - Joshua Graham's armor (best back story in the game).  Power Armor - Remnants PA. (not a big Enclave fan, but they were pretty harmless in Vegas).

Fallout 4: Clothing - Submariner uniform.  Armor - whatever legendary drops for me.  Power Armor - usually a t-45 for nostalgia purposes; also makes me less O.P.

Fallout 76: ..........the story (or lack there of) did not compel me to finish.  Most of the original clothing and armor is in the atom shop. I guess the Halloween costume and the firefighters suit were good finds.  Power Armor - Excavator.

Overall favorite is Joshua Graham's armor.

ah great to see someone else who loves the white shirt, bulletproof vest and jean combo as much as me, i usually wore the 1st recon beret with Joshuas armor

Back to top Go down
ProximalBoar82

ProximalBoar82

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 2:40 am

Fallout 3: Hellfire PA. Love the look of it.
Modded: The guard armor from Mothership Zeta Crew.

New Vegas: NCR Ranger. Doesn't get any more iconic and aesthetic than that.
Modded: the Bounty Hunter armor collection on here.

Fallout 4: Marine Armor, reminds a lot of a Spartan II tbh.
Modded: ODST armor, that was a dream come true for me tbh.
Back to top Go down
gakusangi

gakusangi

Character sheet
Name: Vapor Snake
Faction: Dead Fox
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 2:06 pm

I also wanna add that I am a big fan of the vanilla Armored Vault Suit too, because it has a very classic feel to it. Gives you that impression that you're not quite fresh outside, but still someone new to all of this, and starting to make your way through this post-Apocalyptic wasteland.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7