Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
wolfenstein vault body commonwealth gauss Superpele Reforged Ryse machine daryl boomers ghoul Overhaul Gear power NPCs money Mask hunk khan boom dead riot Call marvel mandalorian
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series - Page 3 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series - Page 3 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series - Page 3 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series - Page 3 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series - Page 3 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series - Page 3 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series - Page 3 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series - Page 3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series - Page 3 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series - Page 3 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series - Page 3 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wertologist

Wertologist

What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series   What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 5:20 am

For Fallout 3, I'd have to say the Infiltrator. It was great.

For New Vegas, I'd say AMR or Survivalist Rifle.

For Fallout 4? I can't pick. They all suck. Unless I can choose modded guns.
Back to top Go down
njmanga097

njmanga097

Character sheet
Name: Captain Wick
Faction: Wildfire
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series   What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 6:26 am

Fallout 3: Xuanlong Assault Rifle

Fallout New Vegas: AER-14 Prototype (EVE Version)

Fallout 4: Splattercannon
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/noel.manga.art
Sigerious

Character sheet
Name: George Pankin
Faction: NCR
Level: 42

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series   What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 12:10 pm

Fallout 2:Bozar
Fallout 3: Lincolns rifle
Fallout new vegas:Anti-material sniper rifle
Fallout 4:Auto plasma rifle
Back to top Go down
callabar

callabar

Character sheet
Name: Danny
Faction: Scoia'Tael
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series   What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 2:32 pm

Fallout 1 alien blaster... Something about stumbling on to the crash site is just so cool to me

liljonesy04

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series   What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 2:34 pm

Pacencia from GRA that thing is a killer.

Back to top Go down
Lucianhector

Lucianhector

Character sheet
Name: Lucian
Faction: Outer Heaven
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series   What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 2:41 pm

Mine would have to be the 5.56mm pistol, it looks great and its appearance is taken from that of the gun used in the original Blade Runner

Back to top Go down
RangerGUN

RangerGUN

Character sheet
Name: Connor
Faction: Yes Man
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series   What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 2:41 pm

Fallout 1 - minigun because I can easily blast the supermutant bastards for killing Dogmeat

Haven't played enough of Fallout 2 to know.

Fallout 3 - Xuanlong assault rifle, just a cool weapon for killing supermutants for killing Dogmeat again (the puppy perk can't bring back my true Dogmeat).

Fallout New Vegas - The All American, a very useful, powerful gun to deal with enemies, does jack shit to Deathclaws though.

Fallout 4 - As you said @Wertologist, they all suck. Modded guns are the ones I use.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5M7SmqSLkPA7pufjgV00Vw?view_as
JJHughes

JJHughes

Character sheet
Name: John
Faction: Lone Wolf
Level: Irrelevant

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series   What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 5:45 pm

Easy, 'Lucky' based on the colt single action army, the greatest handgun ever made, it has six bullets, more than enough to kill anything that moves.

Sure you could argue that the engravings give you no tactical advanatage what so ever (that is unless you plan on selling it) but a 2.5x crit chance, faster rate of fire, lower ap cost and lower spread over the standard 357. magnum revolver makes it a rare exception.
Back to top Go down
Dmitri2033

Dmitri2033

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series   What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 1:28 am

Mine’s a boring choice: All-American from NV, cos of the plentiful ammo, decent scope, decent damage and a counterpart to the Gobi rifle in boone’s hands
Back to top Go down
SovietStewy

SovietStewy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series   What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 2:23 am

FOV: cyberdog gun, he was such a good boi
F03: Sniper rifle it was really easy to take car of enclave with it
F04: If I had to pick one it'd be the combat shotgun

InnocentClarke

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction: Good
Level: 33

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series   What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 1:01 am

F1: AK-112 assault rifle. Easy to get ammo, and tearing through someone someone is satisfying in a way I don't really experience in other games.

F3: R91. Handsome gun, good sound to it. In a close second place is the N99 10mm pistol, mostly because it also sounds great.

FNV: SMMG from Lonesome Road. Does good damage and, surprise surprise, I think it sounds nice.

Chromesthesia

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series   What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 5:45 am

Just like Clarke. The R91.

I mean, it's a meaty rifle you can't deny that. Especially with the wooden furniture. I'm a sucker for wooden furniture on firearms. That classic G3 looking style just gets me. I love it. It's stylish.
Back to top Go down
njmanga097

njmanga097

Character sheet
Name: Captain Wick
Faction: Wildfire
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series   What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 1:46 pm

Right now, for fallout 4 it's the Nuka-Nuke Launcher.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/noel.manga.art
The Rabid Dog

The Rabid Dog

Character sheet
Name: Niko
Faction: Myself
Level: Over 9000 Chromosomes

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series   What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 3:35 pm

From Fallout 1 and 2 it'll be the combat shotgun(wich one there's a mod in New Vegas for that wepon and i love it)

in Fallout 3 is Vengeance the unique variant of the gatling laser

for Fallout New Vegas is maybe the hunting rifle with his mod kits, the anti-material rifle and the marksman carbine.

i have "Fallout" 4 but i'm not playing that shit until i got a new pc.

mixtape69

mixtape69

Character sheet
Name: Wewus Laddus
Faction: New Vegas Strip
Level: 420

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series   What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 8:21 am

Fallout 1 and 2: The .223 pistol for the fact that it's got high stopping power and good armor penetration, while completely looking badass and being a nice nod to Blade Runner.

Fallout 3: Callahan's magnum, yet again a nice nod to pop culture (Dirty Harry) and deals heavier damage than the Blackhawk. I also dig the 10mm SMG for looking cool.

Fallout New Vegas: A tie between That Gun, A Light Shining in Darkness, and Holy Hand Grenades. That Gun references both the OG Fallouts and Blade Runner while being one of my favorite pistols. A Light Shining in Darkness is great solely because I'm a sucker for 1911s. Holy Hand Grenades are great for fighting the Legate while referencing Monty Python.

Fallout 4 I don't own (yet), but I dig the handmade rifles for looking like AKs.

Posterize4VC

Posterize4VC

Character sheet
Name: Chef Vortivask
Faction: N/A
Level: 999

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series   What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 5:20 am

I always liked the Survivalist's Rifle in FNV. The backstory is nice, and the gun is stupid strong.

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series   What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3