Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
NPCs money Reforged marvel leon Superpele hunk mandalorian dead vault riot power khan wolfenstein commonwealth boomers Metal body boom ghoul Gear machine port Ryse Mask brotherhood
Latest topics
» Roland Deschain ist The Mysterious Stranger and other t
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 5:15 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 4:25 am

» [FO4] Doom 2016 models as replecement.
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 Emptyby SpaceRanger Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:12 am

» [FO4] Secret Service armor, helmet headlamp
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 Emptyby fossaceca17 Sat Jul 20, 2024 11:19 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 12:28 am

» The Next fallout
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 12:25 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 12:21 am

» Afterlife discord
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 Emptyby Willaemann Tue Jul 09, 2024 2:44 pm

» What happened to Outlawer's pack 1?
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 Emptyby Trappy82 Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:17 am

» Greetings
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 Emptyby septron Fri Jun 14, 2024 9:49 am

» Starfield
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 Emptyby jaypak Mon Jun 10, 2024 4:56 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 Emptyby RockstarAC16 Mon Jun 03, 2024 6:19 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Fri May 31, 2024 12:02 am

» Hello everyone. Looking to add classic Fallout in FO4
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Thu May 30, 2024 11:53 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 Emptyby SpookyGeist Wed May 29, 2024 9:39 am

» XHX Discord server.
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 Emptyby TheGoodKoosh Sat May 25, 2024 6:25 pm

» Weird bug or glitch with Console Command. [FNV]
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 Emptyby nickenicole47 Sat May 25, 2024 4:05 am

» What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 Emptyby FellowHumanOfOutpost31 Thu May 23, 2024 12:32 pm

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 Emptyby keelordd Wed May 22, 2024 3:53 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 Emptyby immortallegion Sun May 12, 2024 7:40 pm

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:21 am

If we're talking about appearances, the "Classic Combat Armor" mod for Fallout 4 is my favorite, since I think it's based on the Winterized Combat Armor but it looks nicer - that, and the Marine armor from Far Harbor.
Back to top Go down
Wergon

Wergon

Character sheet
Name: Killian
Faction: Nocturne
Level: Hacker

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 11:48 am

My favourites is all types of power armor, including T-60. As for casual look, it will be a Joshua Graham armor that have a fine look on Courier during travel in Mojave Wasteland.

Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 NBgFzcg

My Achievments:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demise.star
SoujiMonaru

SoujiMonaru

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 8:55 am

For the vanilla armour I have always liked the look of the Mark II Leather Armor. Looks Sleek and clean, and the leather look fits the NCR who wear it. Depends on the hat that is worn with it, since some of them have ugly hair associated with them...

As for modded armour, then I like the CotW Ghillie Suit "Waif" outfit. It's unusual to see one of those outfits. So I guess if there were versions for the adult races, then I suppose I'd like them too! Wink

pecos1

Character sheet
Name: Mean Sonofagun
Faction: Caesar's Legion
Level: Super Mutant Legionary

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 12:20 am

Mine would probably be one of the Legion's high ranking armors. VikingSmilie

Specifically the "Armor of the 87th Tribe" from the Lonesome Road FNV DLC.

Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 Armoro10
Back to top Go down
Redmaus

Redmaus

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 3:28 am

Mine is the T-51b power armor, you just can't beat it. Looks like a techoknight or something. I also really wish CaBal would release outcast t51b for NV as well.

Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 T51b10
Back to top Go down
acostsan

acostsan

Character sheet
Name: Cross
Faction: Brotherhood Of Steel
Level: 22

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 11:01 am

T-51b Power armor,not only its classic,but it also looks awesome.And the helmet...the helmet...its so glorious.
Back to top Go down
Enclave11

Enclave11

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Autumn
Faction: Enclave
Level: 80

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 10:24 am

X-01 power armor and Enclave power armor fallout 3.
Back to top Go down
DonEsteban

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 10:57 am

The Riot Gear Armor from Lonesome Road DLC, nothing can beat that imo
Back to top Go down
DanglesMcButternut

DanglesMcButternut

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 6:09 pm

I'm a sucker for Westerns, I always stick with the Survivalist's Desert Ranger armor. My favorite clothing mod is Sackful of Hats for NV, I heavily recommend it for anyone doing a cowboy playthrough.
Back to top Go down
Posterize4VC

Posterize4VC

Character sheet
Name: Chef Vortivask
Faction: N/A
Level: 999

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 6:52 pm

Yeah I like Joshua Graham's Armor. I like the rolled up sleeves and the bulletproof vest look.

TigerVS

Character sheet
Name: RedOctober
Faction: NCR
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 3:50 am

My favorite is T60, T51b and Power armor Remaining, and maybe a stealth suit from x-13

Tyls

Character sheet
Name: Madwolf
Faction: Independant
Level: Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 4:16 am

The chinese stealth suit is the op armor to my taste.
But a special mention to the Kellogg's outfit that is very bad-ass.
Back to top Go down
IIHawkerII

IIHawkerII

Character sheet
Name: Conroy El Cadera
Faction: Independant
Level: 49

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 7:34 am

The Regulator Duster from Fallout 3- No contest!
I'm aware the Capitol Wasteland Project has already completed their version- Just hoping something similar gets released standalone at some point. =P

And I find, on my way to death and happiness,
that my heroes, my heroes dress in black.
Back to top Go down
ahyuser001

ahyuser001

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 9:57 am

Sneaky Stealth Suit Mk II.

Its just like your girlfriend, you try so hard to get it but you get disappointed at first. But when you invest time on it, it grows on you and you learn to love it.
Back to top Go down
101stAirborne

101stAirborne

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 4:12 pm

Elite Riot Gear
It just looked fantastic and was very visually pleasing to me personally.
Back to top Go down
Riddell26

Riddell26

Character sheet
Name: Commander Doom
Faction: Grand Army of The Republic
Level: 0-3

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 7:53 am

The Desert Ranger armor is my favorite. I know its just a reskin of the NCR Veteran Ranger but The lore behind it and the palette swap makes it alot better to me. The Elite Riot Armor is my close second. New Vegas just had a whole lot of great things in it.

"They grow up loyal to the Republic, or they don't grow up at all."
―Alpha-17
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Name: Anthony
Faction: Highlanders
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 6:12 pm

@maccrawinthejaw oh don't get me started on the wintereized combat armor goddam love that armor

Back to top Go down
gavin gold

gavin gold

Character sheet
Name: Gavin Gold
Faction: Mr. House

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 5:14 pm

The Hellfire Power armor. The Fallout 4 version. That armor is beautiful. The T 51, and X-01 are also good, but the Hellfire is the best.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Name: Anthony
Faction: Highlanders
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 2:37 pm

@gavin gold i do thoroughly enjoy power armor in fallout 4, the hellfire which i now think of as X-03 is perfect among the X-02 mod and vanilla X-01 when i build large armories in my settlements

Back to top Go down
gavin gold

gavin gold

Character sheet
Name: Gavin Gold
Faction: Mr. House

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 4:06 pm

@"Kaiser Atlas" Power armor is honestly one of the coolest things I've ever seen in a game.

I think the X-01 benefited the most from the changes in FO4. Before that, the armor looked cool but the helmet looked like it was made for a half bird half insect head, not a human head; just so oversize and uncomfortable.

The X-02 is the one design that I neither like nor hate. It's cool but it doesn't look as awesome in my opinion. The FO4 version does look better than the FO3 though.

To me the X-03 just looks spectacular. It's like some advanced weapon but still retro, like you could just show me pictures of american soldiers using those in vietnam and it would look perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?   Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite armor in the Fallout Franchise?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next