Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
boomers boom port marvel brotherhood hunk riot leon Mask wolfenstein body Reforged commonwealth khan mandalorian power Metal vault ghoul Superpele NPCs Gear money machine dead Ryse
Latest topics
» Roland Deschain ist The Mysterious Stranger and other t
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:15 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:25 am

» [FO4] Doom 2016 models as replecement.
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 Emptyby SpaceRanger Sun Jul 21, 2024 8:12 am

» [FO4] Secret Service armor, helmet headlamp
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 Emptyby fossaceca17 Sun Jul 21, 2024 3:19 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 4:28 am

» The Next fallout
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 4:25 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 4:21 am

» Afterlife discord
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 Emptyby Willaemann Tue Jul 09, 2024 6:44 pm

» What happened to Outlawer's pack 1?
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 Emptyby Trappy82 Mon Jun 17, 2024 5:17 am

» Greetings
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 Emptyby septron Fri Jun 14, 2024 1:49 pm

» Starfield
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 Emptyby jaypak Mon Jun 10, 2024 8:56 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 Emptyby RockstarAC16 Mon Jun 03, 2024 10:19 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Fri May 31, 2024 4:02 am

» Hello everyone. Looking to add classic Fallout in FO4
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Fri May 31, 2024 3:53 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 Emptyby SpookyGeist Wed May 29, 2024 1:39 pm

» XHX Discord server.
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 Emptyby TheGoodKoosh Sat May 25, 2024 10:25 pm

» Weird bug or glitch with Console Command. [FNV]
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 Emptyby nickenicole47 Sat May 25, 2024 8:05 am

» What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 Emptyby FellowHumanOfOutpost31 Thu May 23, 2024 4:32 pm

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 Emptyby keelordd Wed May 22, 2024 7:53 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 Emptyby immortallegion Sun May 12, 2024 11:40 pm

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Let's talk about Fallout 5....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
GoofyGoo6er

GoofyGoo6er

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction: Republic of Dave
Level: 31

Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 8:58 pm

I am really hoping for the karma system, the ability to be 'good' or 'bad', and more importantly, some good dialogue. I think fallout 4 was a good introduction to the settlement system, and now that it is here, the next one won't need such a big emphasis on it. In any instance, I am very excited for it...just please give me back my centaurs Sad
Back to top Go down
GoofyGoo6er

GoofyGoo6er

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 8:59 pm

I am really hoping for the karma system, the ability to be 'good' or 'bad', and more importantly, some good dialogue. I think fallout 4 was a good introduction to the settlement system, and now that it is here, the next one won't need such a big emphasis on it. In any instance, I am very excited for it...just please give me back my centaurs Sad
Back to top Go down
zombaslaya360

zombaslaya360

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 9:01 pm

@"PsychicKaiser" The Raider power armor was an addition to FO4 that I adored. Just the fact that raiders were able to improvise their own makeshift heavy suit of armor was cool. A lot of factions or groups formed from small groups such as the Legion being built up of former tribes. And the chairmen formally being a tribe too. Pipe weapons were also a great addition to FO4 as they gave off that survivalist feel of having to resort to crafting your own weapons to benefit your survival. Futuristic weapons are nice to have but they seem to overtake the majority of makeshift weapons in Fallout.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Name: Anthony
Faction: Highlanders
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 9:01 pm

@GoofyGoo6er you got the same glitch that i get sometimes (the double post) but yeah i agree with you i hate that there wasn't a karma system in fallout 4 it removed so much character depth for me, like i was just a guy not good or bad, just doing what needed to be done, not how i want to play, i want things to feel like my choice

Back to top Go down
GoofyGoo6er

GoofyGoo6er

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 9:04 pm

@"PsychicKaiser" Woof...I hate the double post thing Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 1f623

I completely agree. I REALLY wanted to a 'pure' character who talks his way out of everything....something very hard. There was no emphasis on non combat skills, and that was so discouraging( I like builds that are just useless in combat sometimes! lol)
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 9:09 pm

@zombaslaya360 yeah i'd love more variations of the raider power armor though, the one problem i had was it was always the same power armor even though it was supposed to be made out of random junk, a couple of different helmets would even have been enough

@GoofyGoo6er i'm almost the opposite, i play pure evil characters who likes to focus on annihilating any opposition to his power and equipment, my loot no one elses *runs away with arms full of plasma weapons*

Back to top Go down
Funshine

Funshine

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 2:14 pm

If Bethesda continues to turn Fallout into an FPS with less roleplaying than San Andreas, then I'll hope for something like Crysis's real-time weapons modification system.

I do hope that's not going to be the case.

The other thing that bothered me about F4 was that it tried to be an Elder Scrolls game in terms of exploration, but generally you end up just grabbing everything you can and turn it into weapons/armor. The only way to find "high-level" loot (which basically is a random weapon with a legendary effect) is to kill legendary enemies.

Or why am I being handed my dog companion 5 minutes into the game? You're not even going to bother with the tiniest of side-quests?

Meanwhile in Skyrim you had many dungeons offering shouts or Dragon Priest Masks that didn't randomly drop from an uber-mudcrab. That being said Skyrim is hardly the goal an RPG should strive for.

The Location wouldn't matter to me, as long as you do something with the location. Don't board up every house if you're gonna give me a city.

Finally, don't make the world revolve around me. I just got out of a Vault or I'm new in Town, yet everybody trusts me with carrying family heirlooms or offers me contract killings.

Lastly bring back skills and the speech checks. And please don't give my character a voice.

Back to top Go down
zombaslaya360

zombaslaya360

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 5:59 pm

@"Funshine" Fallout 4 made me feel like a child being spoiled by his rich parents. Making me general of the minutemen immediately, giving me Dog-Meat and Codsworth and Preston within 30 minutes of gameplay. And a power armor suit and a minigun. The immense lack of role-play in Fallout 4 turned me off in the end from touching the game again. It just felt so dull and boring to play after that. New Vegas allowed you to role-play to your own desire. Granted the gun play not being as great as FO4 but still. A fallout game is not a fallout game without choices and roleplay.
Back to top Go down
ChuBBies1

ChuBBies1

Character sheet
Name: I'll think of one later
Faction: Uh, myself?
Level: Level? I don't need no stinking level!

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 4:00 am

One mechanic I just want to see implemented is the repair skill. I'm not talking about the broken FO3 version, but rather the FNV one. I liked the crafting of F4, but I wanted something a bit more challenging . Something that made you feel like you were always careful in an unforgiving wasteland.

Chromesthesia

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 8:12 am

ChuBBies1 wrote:
One mechanic I just want to see implemented is the repair skill. I'm not talking about the broken FO3 version, but rather the FNV one. I liked the crafting of F4, but I wanted something a bit more challenging . Something that made you feel like you were always careful in an unforgiving wasteland.

I remember playing Fallout 3 and NV with damaged weapons on purpose to get the cool animations some weapons had on it's jamming phase.
That is something I do miss in Fallout 4, and do wish that if they make a new Fallout (when this 'creation club' dries up if it hasn't already) that they bring this back.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 12:17 pm

@Chromesthesia you wanted the jamming animation? the amount of time i'd get killed during that evil jamming animation, low-health, bout to shoot back and then.... oh no i need to fix the damn gun, get's killed by deathclaw mid-animation

Back to top Go down
Chromesthesia

Chromesthesia

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 7:31 pm

PsychicKaiser wrote:
@Chromesthesia you wanted the jamming animation? the amount of time i'd get killed during that evil jamming animation, low-health, bout to shoot back and then.... oh no i need to fix the damn gun, get's killed by deathclaw mid-animation

I genuine enjoyed the weapon jamming. I even had a mod for New Vegas which would cause the weapons to jam mid firing. It made the game somewhat more challenging for me if I was to use an enemy weapon which was not as repaired as mine. While in some peoples minds it's an annoying feature, in my mind it makes it more immersive depending on the game world.
Back to top Go down
ChuBBies1

ChuBBies1

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 12:48 am

@"Chromesthesia" I so agree. I liked playing the games on lower levels because it made fights so much more intense when the gun jammed due to my low repair skill and I almost get blown to shreds...almost. Also, I've never heard of that gun jamming mod, I'm gonna go on a little quest to find it Wink

xxitsapotatoxx

Character sheet
Name: Noah
Faction: NCR
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 1:26 am

PsychicKaiser wrote:
So we've got some time to kill until it blesses our screens so let's discuss game mechanics, weapons armors what not, personally I want the karma system back, even if it was useless in new vegas it was there and that added detail into the character you played as, it being gone from fallout 4 felt wrong, almost like another game... Personally.

I want a FNV Remastered! Even tho A 5 would be cool

Maurice Schimansky

Character sheet
Name: Courier 6
Faction: NCR/Indipendant
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 6:03 pm

1. Want the Skill system back
2. Ols Perk System
3. The old Dialogue Window!
4. That good old advanced 1950's post apocalyptic feelin'

And there's something wrong with the voiced character. Sure it's not a bad thing at all but your character
is sayin' things with emotions! Like: '' [Angry] Give me Shaun back!''. But what if want to play a very calm character. (Bad example I know:D)

And imo Obisian made a much better Fallout Game (with 10 months of work) than Bethesda.

Edit:
Also Weapon and Armor conditions would be great.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 7:08 pm

I agree with not having, player speech, less options for dialogue in fallout 4 and i hated it, I wanted to role-play a pure evil character, one reason I loved the "terrifying presence" perk in new vegas more dialogue options perfect for my character

Back to top Go down
ChuBBies1

ChuBBies1

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 7:21 pm

Here's a novel idea, how about everyone in this world is killable! EVERYONE. No more 'BLANK is unconcious' bullcrap. If you wanted to be a bad person, a psycho, or just hated a certain NPC, well you should be able to not only kill them, but bring devastation anywhere you so please.

GoofyGoo6er

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 8:45 pm

@"ChuBBies1" I know it isn't the same, but I was relieved to find a mod for FO4 that does this. Really made a raider playthrough/gunner playthrough enjoyable. Also, alternate start mod lets you be friendly towards raiders/gunners, so those two together REALLY made a new game experience for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 9:00 pm

@ChuBBies1 it'd require a lot of story writing, a way to finish the story even after you've slaughtered everyone, maybe something like an interrogation mechanic, get what you want without having to do some bullshit quest for them. i'd like that well not interrogating people but being able to skip the bullshit a character RP-friendly way, a mad murdering psycho isn't gonna go deliver a letter just for some information

Back to top Go down
Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 1:45 pm

So i was thinking about some more stuff i'd like to see in new vegas, one of which has to be that there will be a companion called Dogmeat, keep the tradition going you know, i also want to see more robots, or more variants of robots, i'd also like to see some old factions return, maybe a raider war, Raiders vs Fiends stuff like that

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's talk about Fallout 5....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next