Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarInterviewsFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
_
September 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Let's talk about Fallout 5....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
sgtrock31

sgtrock31

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 1

Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 8 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 12:46 pm

I want squad based combat with the ability to give commands and a good story. I don't mind being forced into a type of character mold. As long as it isn't to solid of a mold that it forces me down only one path in the game.

I.E. i wouldn't mind the enclave being in the next game as just remnants. More specifically you play as an enclave remnant this plays into some other ideas i have about character creation as a whole in the next game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Name: Anthony
Faction: Highlanders
Level: ∞

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 11:08 pm

@sgtrock31  so like the XCOM or Commando mods for fallout? but as a vanilla feature?

personally i want some world crossover, scorchbeasts outside Appalachia, more consistancy with power armor (like where's advanced power armor / X-02 in the commonwealth) why wasn't X-01 in the capital wasteland, why does it seem every region has a new power armor and a complete lack of another (fallout 4 had some random bull for the T-60 so i'll give them that)

also definitely more of the legion from new vegas it'd be interesting to see how'd they'd expand and move on past Caesars eventual death, would they become lanius's legion?

Damn double post don't know how i've done this ignore one read the other obvs

Fixed it for you
Raven

Last edited by Kaiser Atlas on Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alixen

Alixen

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 12:22 am

I honestly try not to think too much about Fallout 5. It's such a long time away, and Bethesda seemingly on a steady decline, who knows what the future holds?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Name: Anthony
Faction: Highlanders
Level: ∞

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 11:08 pm

@Alixen i'd like to be more hopeful maybe they'll learn and not use a terrible engine this time round

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sirdanest

Sirdanest

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction: Dependent
Level: Basement

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 2:36 am

They're going to look at the money. As far as I know, fallout 4 made record amounts of money for them, so they're going to probably go by that, rather than New Vegas. I haven't heard anything official about 76's profits, but from what I've heard, I hope it tanked financially so that they'll actually listen. If 76 is a financial success, we're probably in trouble as far as fallout goes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tribal Raven

Tribal Raven

Character sheet
Name: Jack
Faction: No Gods, No Masters
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 3:42 am

@Alixen

Agreed, it's gonna be a decade before another Fallout comes out. Best not get our hopes up now, especially considering Skyrim is nearly 10 years old and will be long past that by the time TES5 comes out

gavin gold

Character sheet
Name: Gavin Gold
Faction: House
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 7:11 am

@"Sirdanest" So, apparently FO76 has made only about a sixth of what Fallout 4 has made. Plenty of places straight up give it for free now. That makes FO76 the least successful Fallout of all. It's also down from 800000 player when it came out, to less than 50000 these days. Some people report that you have to wait about an hour for the server to get 40 people for the battle royale. So... maybe there's some hope in there. On the other hand, 50000 is still significant and I think that only takes into account sales and not the money they might be bringing in though the atom shop, and you just know there are some people actually paying those ridiculous prices. So who the hell knows...

@"sgtrock31" I'd love it if they would move it to a more shooter/action adventure style game. I'm not saying scrap the RPG aspect of it, I like RPG's, but combat is what makes it fun anyway so they should put more effort in it. And fix the damn flamethrowers, because currently they resemble more those "not a flamethrower"s Elon Musk did as a joke than an actual flamethrower.

But like some people pointed out. It's going to be a long time before we get Fallout5, so... definitely not the time to be thinking about it, dude. You'll drive yourself crazy with the wait.

@"Kaiser Atlas" Dude, the Legion is one of those villains that are cool once but if you keep bringing them in again and again you ruin the whole thing. Those guys wouldn't be able to last even a year without Caesar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's talk about Fallout 5....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8