Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
wolfenstein khan ghoul marvel power leon vault machine body Gear Superpele Metal port NPCs mandalorian boomers commonwealth brotherhood boom riot money Ryse hunk Mask dead Reforged
Latest topics
» Roland Deschain ist The Mysterious Stranger and other t
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 11:15 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 10:25 am

» [FO4] Doom 2016 models as replecement.
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 Emptyby SpaceRanger Sun Jul 21, 2024 10:12 am

» [FO4] Secret Service armor, helmet headlamp
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 Emptyby fossaceca17 Sun Jul 21, 2024 5:19 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 6:28 am

» The Next fallout
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 6:25 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 6:21 am

» Afterlife discord
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 Emptyby Willaemann Tue Jul 09, 2024 8:44 pm

» What happened to Outlawer's pack 1?
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 Emptyby Trappy82 Mon Jun 17, 2024 7:17 am

» Greetings
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 Emptyby septron Fri Jun 14, 2024 3:49 pm

» Starfield
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 Emptyby jaypak Mon Jun 10, 2024 10:56 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 Emptyby RockstarAC16 Mon Jun 03, 2024 12:19 pm

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Fri May 31, 2024 6:02 am

» Hello everyone. Looking to add classic Fallout in FO4
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Fri May 31, 2024 5:53 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 Emptyby SpookyGeist Wed May 29, 2024 3:39 pm

» XHX Discord server.
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 Emptyby TheGoodKoosh Sun May 26, 2024 12:25 am

» Weird bug or glitch with Console Command. [FNV]
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 Emptyby nickenicole47 Sat May 25, 2024 10:05 am

» What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 Emptyby FellowHumanOfOutpost31 Thu May 23, 2024 6:32 pm

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 Emptyby keelordd Wed May 22, 2024 9:53 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 Emptyby immortallegion Mon May 13, 2024 1:40 am

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Let's talk about Fallout 5....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
darkstyler

darkstyler

Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 12:04 pm

@Sirdanest since oblivion, that's also why I wait patiently several years that the game is corrected, heavilly modded and....also that hardware follows the game requirement. Same for Fo3, skyrim and it'll be the same for FO4 Smile

Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 Sig-1214Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 Bande-21Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 Bande-22Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 Bande-23Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 Bande-24Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 Bande-25
Back to top Go down
https://www.gunetwork.org/t16839-tutorial-on-how-to-mod-your-hea
Sirdanest

Sirdanest

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction: Dependent
Level: Basement

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 3:14 pm

loneheart9 wrote:
What about Settlement Building?

Love or hate it, it played a big part in FO4 would you like to see it back?

Personally I want to see it toned down significantly. Give me a player home to fully customise, not an entire city

It ought to be completely optional, but the idea of making a new town in fallout makes sense to me -- the world tends to be in constant need of a little more civilization. A place that doesn't need any more civilization probably isn't a good setting for fallout anymore.

The issue is that Preston was either foisted on the player (the whole initial meeting, the power armor, etc) as a nearly unavoidable first quest, to later becoming the infamous radiant settlement quests. It was Preston's strangely overbearing presence on much of the story that made settlement building seem more than just an optional thing on the side.
Back to top Go down
IIHawkerII

IIHawkerII

Character sheet
Name: Conroy El Cadera
Faction: Independant
Level: 49

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 3:58 pm

@loneheart9

Honestly, I'd hope for settlement mode to either stay as it is or be expanded narratively beyond what it is now. The whole system is a grand little side thing to do in your down-time in game and allows for quite a bit of creativity and customization. I'd love to see it stay in the series.
( Adding uniqueness to your settlers and certain radiant quests that have to do with those settlers would logically be the next step, imo. )

And I find, on my way to death and happiness,
that my heroes, my heroes dress in black.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Name: Anthony
Faction: Highlanders
Level: ∞

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 12:30 am

settlement building being much more lore-friendly, e.g. you need residents to help you build, more residents means quicker building of objects. form of a settlement building would be much more fitting for me, and as for the amount of choices in new vegas, fallout 4 did try for something similar with the 4 main factions, it's just a real pity 3/4 of the endings were essentially the same

Back to top Go down
Sirdanest

Sirdanest

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 1:00 am

So, my thoughts on fallout 5... I do think the Chicago Enclave should be there, this time making a genuine attempt to re-build a culturally stagnant 1950-ish America as it was before the war. (The NCR seems to be building something closer to our real world USA.)
The second faction, a Canadian post war nation to the north absolutely doesn't want to see a powerful pre-war USA resurgence.

The Enclave is and was obsessed with Communism, so lets give them a counter-force led by a pre-war communist-sympathizing ghoul. Doesn't have to be a ghoul really, but someone who understands the oppressed and outcasts, and also knows all about the pre-war world would be useful here. Maybe he was a chinese sleeper agent sort of thing, one of those people behind the lines that had all those chinese rifles. Mid-20th century style communist dictatorship of sorts, opposing everthing the god and capitalist, bacon and eggs Chicago enclave wants to rebuilt.

Consider the the Enclave is probably descended from the very politicians who managed to literally extend the cold war 100 years longer than it should have happened. They're the mad scientists who engineered all those social experiments in the vaults. For over 100 years they somehow successfully stunted culture, fashion, and even music completely and utterly. So the fourth faction is like artists, free-thinkers, anarchists, philosophers, and thinkers. And they're doing something the Enclave would have hated -- making new music. Something maybe 1970's styled, right after music innovation died in the fallout universe.

So, four competing ideologies, each tied to something in the fallout universe, but also each showing us something we haven't necessarily seen in depth yet. Notice I did not mention the Brotherhood. I think they're overused right now. And yes, this Enclave will be fully playable, viable faction along with the other three. Each would have definite, sensible pros and cons.

Back to top Go down
Firiox

Firiox

Character sheet
Name: Firiox
Faction: Mr. House
Level: 80

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 5:21 pm

I think Fallout 5 should go to the past. Idk when exactly, but definitely not 200 years after the bombs, and DEFINITELY, not after Fallout 4.

Also, although many people say it would loose it's charm, I'd like to see the world outside of the USA, I don't care where.

Ah, and I want Obsidian to make it closed eyes smile
Back to top Go down
Sirdanest

Sirdanest

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 5:53 pm

Firiox wrote:
I think Fallout 5 should go to the past. Idk when exactly, but definitely not 200 years after the bombs, and DEFINITELY, not after Fallout 4.

Also, although many people say it would loose it's charm, I'd like to see the world outside of the USA, I don't care where.

Ah, and I want Obsidian to make it closed eyes smile

If Obsidian makes it, with many of the right people on the team, it really won't matter where it's set, they'll do good things. Well, if they're given enough time to work on it.
It would be interesting to see a prequel, something like fallout 4's frost mod, some time shortly after the bombs fell. Maybe a Edmonton Canadian resistance fighter or American occupation soldier. Showing us Canada gives us a "new world" while still close enough to maintain the familiar fallout charm.
Back to top Go down
Sonichu_fanboy

Sonichu_fanboy

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 7:29 pm

I don't follow the rumors, but isn't Fallout: New Orleans in the works? Last I checked, Bethesda or someone else filed a trademark for it. I think the leak is legit, after all, the boston 2297 leak was 100% legit about fallout 4, even if people at the time didn't think so

Sirdanest

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 8:24 pm

It's all just rumors, as far as I know. And often not even well substantiated rumors. Most of them, if not all, that I'm aware of, are groundless or debunked.
Back to top Go down
FafnirEtherion

FafnirEtherion

Character sheet
Name: Julien
Faction: New California Republic
Level: 29

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 9:56 pm

Fallout 5 or not, I really hope TES VI will be released before a new Fallout comes out...

My mods :

Fallout New Vegas:

Skyrim:
Back to top Go down
loneheart9

loneheart9

Character sheet
Name: Matteo
Faction: Merc
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 10:39 pm

@"FafnirEtherion" I think you mean Skyrim2 super duper special edition
Back to top Go down
OSOK

OSOK

Character sheet
Name: Jack
Faction: none
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 4:02 am

Fallout 5? Is that such a thing? With my mod list the way it is...it's already a different game, basically, it's hollywood pop culture...in a post apocalyptic nirvana. I mean...seriously and in no small part to this community...I battle storm trooper terminators...nazis...monsters...ghouls and Preston...while growing weed and selling water...all while keeping a harem of lovers across the land enamored with my ability to govern the land...

all this and you want a new game? I'll do just like I did with FO4...buy it on launch day...and not play it until there are mods to fix it...I don't play vanilla...in fact if my game were a flavor it would be the antithesis of vanilla...I'm thinking Worcestershire...yeah that's my game flavor

Sonichu_fanboy

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 4:15 am

tbqh, fallout 4 wasn't even that bad during launch. I know because I haven't played it since december '16, my first and so far only playthru, and that was before the geck, so the more complicated mods or dlc weren't available. Maybe it's because I am a sucker for power armor, and F4 got that right perfectly

Honestly, the engine is much better than F3/NV engine, there are a lot more possibilities with it. if somebody remade F1/2 in it, I wouldn't need a fifth game. Hell, there is a group trying to do just that with NV as we speak

Sirdanest

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 7:28 am

Yeah, I'm not sure Bethesda understands how much money there is to make with a re-make of 1 and 2 in a modern engine. Fallout fans would snap them up. And then mod the crap out of them, of course. Smile
Back to top Go down
Parham.8

Parham.8

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 11:56 am

Well. I don't mind if the protagonist dosn't have a voice. I just want the game to be endless. Like having bounty hunting system to be a hunter or become hunted. And being able to kill everyone. And being able to destroy cities like a terrorist. (Remember megaton) or have slaves. Or become a hero who is always hunted by raiders besides the main story...
Back to top Go down
Sonichu_fanboy

Sonichu_fanboy

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 12:14 pm

@Parham.8 Then the game has less impact tbqh. NV had it right, altho all these quests that you mentioned would be quite welcome. I got a mod for TTW that expands the regulator questline into something of a proto radiant quest, it's not endless, but with 47 missions or so of "Kill, Loot, Return", it might as well be

I was particularly disappointed with Nuka World. They added all those raider factions, but they don't let you side with them for the end game. This makes for a particularly interesting scenario, where you don't like the 3 factions that politicize synths, and want to side with the minutemen, but you already conquered some settlements for the raiders, which just strikes me as a conflict of interest. I want any future fallout game with a faction system to be able to side with the main quest with the raiders, like you could with the legion

Parham.8

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 12:43 pm

Sonichu_fanboy I totally agree with you about the legion part. It was a great experience. Hell they even let you decide how to kill that guy. It would also be great to become cesar/boss you know. And then choose what to do with other factions. Or even choose how to execute the ones who betray you or do something wrong. Something like this is a must have in fallout 5 imho. Also raiders should have a charming leader who invites you in. An anti hero who cares for his/her close friends but not about enemies. Fallout 4 was so hollywoodish but nv was better with the choices.
Back to top Go down
Sonichu_fanboy

Sonichu_fanboy

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 12:52 pm

I didn't care for the legion myself, only done one playthru for the quest achievements, but I was playing as a woman at the time, with the OWB halo on her, so with ceasar dead, I liked to think that the legion saw me as the new ceasar, some sort of goddess send down from the heaven itself. See, that's great for roleplaying, F4 doesn't have that, even tho it's got some good opportunities for that and characters in Nuka world, going back to the raider example

Duki_Nuki

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 9:57 pm

I just hope it's a RPG-of-choice and not the dissapointment 3 and 4 was

BigRedRandomMan

Character sheet
Name: Bourbon Freeman
Faction: NCR
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 10:50 pm

@"Sonichu_fanboy"
Fallout 4 did some things exceptionally. The combat, weapon crafting and the settlement system (for me at least) we some of the most engaging things about fallout 4 and made me incredibly eager to play it on release. I mean who doesn't want to cave a raider skull in with your custom baseball bat?

However I agree that fallout 4 was lacking the awesome story and roleplaying opportunities new vegas had. The settlement system also left fallout 4's world feeling rather empty. You were expected to build your own settlements (which felt like lazy design on bethesda's part) meaning if you didn't your world would lack somewhat.

Both games had their positives fallout 4's awesome weapon crafting system has lead rise to a level of weapon mods that far surpass anything produced for new vegas, whereas new vegas had the silent protagonist and awesome characters that made quest mods for it so much better than anything produced for fallout 4. Which game is better is really a matter of opinion, mainly depending if you like shooting up enemies or deep and engaging stories better.

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's talk about Fallout 5....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next