Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
marvel boomers Gear money Call Superpele wolfenstein riot Overhaul khan vault NPCs gauss dead mandalorian daryl hunk boom Mask power machine commonwealth Reforged Ryse body ghoul
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 10:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:06 pm

» The Next fallout
What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:29 am

» Late Introduction
What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:29 pm

» Greetings!
What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:01 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JJHughes

JJHughes

Character sheet
Name: John
Faction: Lone Wolf
Level: Irrelevant

What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas?   What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 1:26 pm

In fallout 3, i went to get something to eat and forgot to pause it, butch killed me when i spat on my sweetroll, (i think)
In fallout nv, that guy at the quarry said i was tough enough to kill a deathclaw, turns out me and my 9mm wasn't
Back to top Go down
Choptimist

Choptimist

PostSubject: Re: What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas?   What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 7:01 am

Well, my first death in F:NV was sponsored by the Caesar's finests in the Nipton. I was stoopid enough not to use explosives.
Back to top Go down
inaki2307

inaki2307

PostSubject: Re: What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas?   What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 7:41 am

the damn cazadors they are unstoppable
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/wasteland_artworks/
NewVegasMerc

NewVegasMerc

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas?   What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 7:46 am

Damn I don't even know it's been so long. I think back when I played on the PS3 I was just wandering near the scrapyard admiring the atmosphere that was brand new to me. Then there is like a little camper and campsite with 3 raiders that I believe were my first kill's in the wasteland. As well as the first people to kill me.

AussieShepherd117

PostSubject: Re: What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas?   What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 12:25 am

probably the cazadors so op and annoying for fallout 3 prob jumping off a bridge for the lols

Lil'T

PostSubject: Re: What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas?   What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 10:34 am

Fallout 3 : my fist death was in megaton by the sniper, he was agressive... I don't know why.....

Fallout New Vegas : By a deathclaw in Sloan.

Peace.
Back to top Go down
MR_AFICIONADO

MR_AFICIONADO

PostSubject: Re: What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas?   What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 5:30 pm

In new vegas it was probably in the hotel at primm to the convicts, and fallout 3 I probably died to the rad roaches in vault 101 because I was so young lol.

smokey.0010

PostSubject: Re: What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas?   What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 7:08 pm

Thinking back my first death was actually from radiation in Fallout 3 that's probably the most embarrasing way to die in Fallout 3 haha Laugh Out Loud

Legend

Character sheet
Name: Legend
Faction: Brotherhood of Plastic
Level: Windows 10

PostSubject: Re: What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas?   What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 1:52 am

In 3? I don't want to speak of 3. It's too embarrassing. Oh... alright, fine. I'll speak of it. I decided to go shopping at the Super-Duper Mart. Not really understanding where I was supposed to be going, I ran in there and got completely mauled by its denizens. All I wanted was some Sugar Bombs, y'know? Realistically, I was looking for free Stimpaks to keep myself afloat with. Didn't exactly work out too well.

In NV on the other hand, I ran off too far from Goodsprings and right into the waiting hands of the ever-so-terrifying Radscorpions. About three of them... and that poison is a killer.

deathcast

Character sheet
Name: deathcast
Faction: Brotherhood Of Steel , New York Chapter
Level: 78

PostSubject: Re: What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas?   What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 8:47 am

Operation Anchorage. Some communist got lucky in a chimera tank. Medal Of Honor was awarded. To my character.

Keevs

Keevs

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas?   What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 11:05 am

My first death in fallout new vegas was one of those wild brahmin, I was on low health for a long time and suddenly from out of no where a cow kills me, comes to show how much skill I have closed eyes smile

What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 7MakDJW
Back to top Go down
Frosty7130

Frosty7130

PostSubject: Re: What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas?   What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 1:59 pm

The first death I can remember for FO3 (and Fallout games in general) came when I decided to explore north of the scrapyard. I had some combat armor, a minigun, and plenty of ammo, so I thought nothing could hurt me. I spotted what I would later learn was a deathclaw just outside of town. Here's how things went in my head:

"Hmm, that thing looks kinda cool. Let's see what the minigun can do. Hey it's pretty fas- OH GOD, WTF OH GOD" and dead. It killed me in about 2 strikes. I stopped exploring for a little while after that.

Lôke-khan K.B.

Character sheet
Name: Bronx
Faction: NCR
Level: 77

PostSubject: Re: What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas?   What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 9:55 am

My first death in the FNV was a cmetarzem Godsprings in a place where teeming radscorpions and other creatures, I thought that the plate with the inscription "keep out!" is a joke ZAWARUDO

keatit71

Character sheet
Name: Tristan
Faction: Null
Level: Error value too high

PostSubject: Re: What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas?   What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 10:59 am

my first death was In fallout NV and it was a deathclaw on the way past quarry junction

Back to top Go down
http://ansaartgb.wixsite.com/beyond-vanilla
Lucianhector

Lucianhector

Character sheet
Name: Lucian
Faction: Outer Heaven
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas?   What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 11:13 am

I tried fucking the system and tried heading north to the Strip instead of going south and on to nipton etc.

It appears the Cazador's didn't want me to go that way, and they weren't very quiet about their objections either, I died.

Back to top Go down
Admiral snackbar

Admiral snackbar

PostSubject: Re: What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas?   What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 12:00 pm

my first death was in fallout 3 i was level 4 and died in the super duper mart trying to be stealthy

rip me Bunny

o boi new releases
Back to top Go down
onowrouzi

onowrouzi

PostSubject: Re: What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas?   What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 10:16 pm

From what I can remember all those years ago...

FO3: Those raider bastards on the overpass going north of Springvale.

FNV: Those damn cazadors while going the wrong way out of Goodsprings.

Lesson = In a Fallout game there's always a precise direction to NOT go when you start.
Observation = I will always find it.

Zxcvbnmaustin

Zxcvbnmaustin

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas?   What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 10:27 pm

In 3, I got obliterated by a random fucking Enclave Officer in Springvale. Like, wtf.

In NV, I went north from Goodsprings...... yeah..... that didn't work out well.
Back to top Go down
Rubberduck

Rubberduck

PostSubject: Re: What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas?   What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 9:04 am

FO3: Killed by the super mutants right past SuperDuper Mat across from the station.

FONV: Hmm a harder one....I believe it was radscorps next to goodsprings but it may have been prim.

FO4(for fun): The quarry next to Concord Mirelurks oh Mirelurks how i hate you.

"The loneliest moment in someone’s life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly" - F. Scott Fitzgerald
Back to top Go down
DeathKaiser21

DeathKaiser21

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas?   What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 9:22 am

Fallout 3 : Death from super mutants across from Super-Duper Mart
Fallout New Vegas : Cazadors....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas?   What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What was your first death in Fallout 3 and New vegas?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next