Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
NPCs hunk marvel khan wolfenstein FCOM boomers money Overhaul Mask Gear Call machine Reforged daryl dead ghoul Armor Superpele body riot mandalorian boom Ryse commonwealth vault
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
First death in Fallout:NV? Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
First death in Fallout:NV? Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
First death in Fallout:NV? Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
First death in Fallout:NV? Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
First death in Fallout:NV? Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
First death in Fallout:NV? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:06 pm

» The Next fallout
First death in Fallout:NV? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
First death in Fallout:NV? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
First death in Fallout:NV? Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
First death in Fallout:NV? Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
First death in Fallout:NV? Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
First death in Fallout:NV? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
First death in Fallout:NV? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
First death in Fallout:NV? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
First death in Fallout:NV? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
First death in Fallout:NV? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
First death in Fallout:NV? Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
First death in Fallout:NV? Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
First death in Fallout:NV? Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
First death in Fallout:NV? Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

First death in Fallout:NV?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sierran

Sierran

Character sheet
Name: "Trooper"
Faction: NCR
Level: 70

First death in Fallout:NV? Empty
PostSubject: First death in Fallout:NV?   First death in Fallout:NV? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 12:00 am

Basing this thread off of an interesting thread posted in the Elder Scrolls section, I thought I might as well create a spin off in the Fallout section to get some more bizarre answers from people who play New Vegas, I'll start.

My first death ever in Fallout New Vegas was after defending Goodsprings from the Powder Gangers attack, I ventured up to the graveyard, By this time, It was the dead of night, So, Of course, I seen the Strip, Believing I could get there in around 20 minutes, I decided to head that way to start off, Within a few minutes, I was savaged by Cazadores, And all I had to defend myself was a few sticks of dynamite and a crappy 9mm pistol, Safe to say, I was killed in a few seconds by their OP venom Sad

My REAL first death (One that was somewhat fair) was in the REPCONN facility for the mission you get in Novac, I want down into the basement, Not detecting anything with my Perception, I immediately bolted into the corridors, and was jumped by Nightkin with Rebar clubs, I never screamed so loudly in my life before, And from that day forward, I sneak around where ever I find Super Mutants and VATS spam, So I don't make that same mistake (And noise) ever again. Very Happy

Monstermen

Character sheet
Name: Jake Lord
Faction: independent
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: First death in Fallout:NV?   First death in Fallout:NV? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 12:28 am

First death was actual a deathclaw, trying to get to new vegas is bitch but a deathclaw oh boy!
I had to travel by rock beside black mountain, it wasn't easy but i made it!

Never Be Afraid

First death in Fallout:NV? G_u_n10
Back to top Go down
https://instagram.com/monstermen_111/
Great Teacher Alex

Great Teacher Alex

PostSubject: Re: First death in Fallout:NV?   First death in Fallout:NV? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 12:36 am

My first death would be when I tried heading straight for new vegas instead of doing all the quest line that leads to vegas. I decided to go into the deathclaw quarry and try to clear it out but I managed to get massacred because I wasn't use to the changes new vegas made.
Back to top Go down
DarkPharoah

DarkPharoah

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: First death in Fallout:NV?   First death in Fallout:NV? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 9:38 am

Honestly my first death was just starting the game and trying to kill Victor,I thought i could take him but in the end it was he who rolled around after the fight. It made me pretty sad

blaze1514

PostSubject: Re: First death in Fallout:NV?   First death in Fallout:NV? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 10:21 am

My first death was after leaving Goodsprings, I took the road north, I then ignored and skipped through the warning... Those darn deathclaws man.

Last edited by blaze1514 on Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
daremo2001

daremo2001

PostSubject: Re: First death in Fallout:NV?   First death in Fallout:NV? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 10:31 am

My first death was to cazadors because I was the badass courier who survived a bullet to the head and some flying insects should be no problem. Maybe fighting them at level one was a slight miscalculation on my part.
Back to top Go down
Eetterinakki

Eetterinakki

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: First death in Fallout:NV?   First death in Fallout:NV? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:30 am

I was level 1 or 2, had just reached Primm. I had earlier killed a Powder Ganger, they attacked you for no reason before later patches, but either way: I went into one of the NCR tents, looted some NCR armor, tried it, dropped it because it was too heavy and put on the Powder Ganger armor.

As soon as I stepped out of the tent into the NCR camp, wearing Powder Ganger armor, I was gunned down immediately. From that point onward wearing faction armor has slightly bothered me.

@Sierran
I can relate. I was sneaking around there looking for Harland's friend, and there's nothing anywhere, but suddenly the sneak meter thing says [DANGER] and the battle music starts playing, I look around, paranoid, and after about 2 seconds a stealthed Nightkin bashes my head in with the Rebar Club in one hit (I didn't have full health and I was very low leveled, not expecting to fight Nightkin)

ChaoticKnight

ChaoticKnight

PostSubject: Re: First death in Fallout:NV?   First death in Fallout:NV? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 2:30 pm

My first death was when I was walking through Quarry Junction, over encumbered, and level 5 lol.
I thought had the most OP weapon in the game the Guass Rifle.. I felt like i could kill anything after killing baby Deathclaw then the Mother came and I got completly detroyed by her. No more going into
Quarry Junction over encumbered for me.. Smile

-Michael Jordan
Back to top Go down
BlackZeroVB

BlackZeroVB

PostSubject: Re: First death in Fallout:NV?   First death in Fallout:NV? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 3:43 pm

The cazadores north of Goodsprings. I knew Fallout loved making you follow a specific route with superpowered enemies everywhere except where you're supposed to go, but I hoped NV game would be different and not punish free exploration so harshly. I was mistaken. Angry Mob
Back to top Go down
Judge Redd

Judge Redd

PostSubject: Re: First death in Fallout:NV?   First death in Fallout:NV? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 4:06 pm

Well lets see, I did not think it was neccessary to go the long way to get to vegas. I wanted to shoot some bitch ass benny in the head now. So I travelled up North. Into Scorpion Gulch. Realising I was completely underprepared I ran away from the scorpions, and came face to face with my first Cazador. The thing scared the crap out me. It was fast, it was strong, and It was hard to hit.
After I killed it, Its buddys were soon far behind me. So I ran. I ran so far away, but Then collapsed to the ground. Because I was also wondering why the hell I was losing health. I found out after my second tumble with Cazadors that they poison you with their stingers.
Thats My story of my first death. After that, anytime I saw a Cazador I kept my distance or broke out some heavy damage weapons.
Back to top Go down
mindstormer

mindstormer

PostSubject: Re: First death in Fallout:NV?   First death in Fallout:NV? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 4:11 pm

Trying to be the hero off the day in the stand off between goodsprings and the powder gangers.. Worst mistake I ever made, I never got wreckt so hard.

Judge Redd

PostSubject: Re: First death in Fallout:NV?   First death in Fallout:NV? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 4:18 pm

Wait, what happened? Did you get no help from the locals? or did you attack the Powder gangers with your fists?
How'd ya die?
Back to top Go down
djadamson

djadamson

PostSubject: Re: First death in Fallout:NV?   First death in Fallout:NV? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 6:45 pm

My first death was at the gas station just past novac. I had just ran past the station when some legion guy just ran up to me and said about Caesar marking me for death, this was my very first play through so I didn't know about these assassins. I killed the four guys with about 20 something health left, but then two cazadors came flying up to me from behind the station and attacked pretty much at the exact same time, so I didn't get chance to go on my pipboy to heal lol!
Back to top Go down
Supermak47

Supermak47

PostSubject: Re: First death in Fallout:NV?   First death in Fallout:NV? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 6:49 pm

I think i got killed by a Deathclaw when i took the wrong direction and went north of goosprings.
Back to top Go down
LukaTheJawa

LukaTheJawa

Character sheet
Name: Jawa Thief
Faction: Anti stormtrooper fedaration
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: First death in Fallout:NV?   First death in Fallout:NV? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 7:14 pm

a mine while walking into primm , never taught to look at the ground
Back to top Go down
patriotickevin

patriotickevin

Character sheet
Name: Kevin
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 17.76

PostSubject: Re: First death in Fallout:NV?   First death in Fallout:NV? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 8:41 pm

It was when I was going to Novac pass Primm and whilst trying to dodge those Vipers I unintentionally hit a mine near a car which set off a chain of explosions and grief.

outlawcowboy88

PostSubject: Re: First death in Fallout:NV?   First death in Fallout:NV? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 7:03 am

Heading on the road to the Mojave outpost I thought it would be fun exploring this station, I did not relize the Jackel members waiting to ambush me.
Back to top Go down
TWKUK

TWKUK

PostSubject: Re: First death in Fallout:NV?   First death in Fallout:NV? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 7:15 am

Tried to get into Primm from the wrong side, couldn't find the entrance, got shot to death through the fence.
Back to top Go down
Rubarbsm

Rubarbsm

PostSubject: Re: First death in Fallout:NV?   First death in Fallout:NV? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 7:26 am

I didnt follow map markers and ended up in the middle of cazador territory, while being stung to hell I was then finished off by a wandering deathclaw.

story of my life
Back to top Go down
Niik Havod

PostSubject: Re: First death in Fallout:NV?   First death in Fallout:NV? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 10:56 am

I am surprised how well I actually remember my first death in Fallout New Vegas. After I had completed all of the quests at Goodsprings, I decided to make my way off into the wasteland. I passed the graveyard up the hill and went down into the small canyon that was further up and was surprised to see a cute family of giant Scorpions. I was Massacred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First death in Fallout:NV?   First death in Fallout:NV? Empty

Back to top Go down

First death in Fallout:NV?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next