Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
machine Ryse Gear money Reforged wolfenstein dead khan power Mask mandalorian Superpele commonwealth boom riot hunk vault gauss boomers Call Overhaul marvel ghoul NPCs body daryl
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Will you revisit the previous Fallouts? - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 10:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Will you revisit the previous Fallouts? - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Will you revisit the previous Fallouts? - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Will you revisit the previous Fallouts? - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Will you revisit the previous Fallouts? - Page 2 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Will you revisit the previous Fallouts? - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Will you revisit the previous Fallouts? - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Will you revisit the previous Fallouts? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Will you revisit the previous Fallouts? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Will you revisit the previous Fallouts? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Will you revisit the previous Fallouts? - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Will you revisit the previous Fallouts? - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Will you revisit the previous Fallouts? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Will you revisit the previous Fallouts? - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Will you revisit the previous Fallouts? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Will you revisit the previous Fallouts? - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Will you revisit the previous Fallouts? - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Will you revisit the previous Fallouts? - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:29 am

» Late Introduction
Will you revisit the previous Fallouts? - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:29 pm

» Greetings!
Will you revisit the previous Fallouts? - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:01 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Will you revisit the previous Fallouts?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Legend

Legend

Character sheet
Name: Legend
Faction: Brotherhood of Plastic
Level: Windows 10

Will you revisit the previous Fallouts? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will you revisit the previous Fallouts?   Will you revisit the previous Fallouts? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 12:45 pm

For sure. A lot of untapped potential still left... and achievements to hunt down. I actually have been putting off tearing my house apart to find my copy of Fallout 3 to possibly redeem to Steam. GOTY Edition too, no less. Ah, but I shall be spending months in the Boston Wasteland before I will be able to hear the call of the D.C. Wasteland again... unless sometime in 2020 they've discovered how to mod the Mojave and D.C. Wastelands into Fallout 4.

The next five years are gonna be very interesting, I feel. But I will always return to where we began.

gabet347

PostSubject: Re: Will you revisit the previous Fallouts?   Will you revisit the previous Fallouts? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 1:25 pm

Probably. More for the modding than anything else though. I'm sure fallout 4 will be enough to satisfy me in every other aspect until modding for it really takes off. I have a feeling though that the improvements in 4 are going to be so good that I just won't feel compelled to go back for a while.

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Will you revisit the previous Fallouts?   Will you revisit the previous Fallouts? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 1:51 pm

Of course I will. There's still so many mods I haven't tried, achievements I haven't unlocked, there's even quests and dialogue I've never seen and/or heard before. For example, I never tried the Legion or Mr. House playthroughs in New Vegas. I never helped President Eden in Fallout 3 either. Plus there's still mods that are unfinished, but that will come out and no doubt be awesome as all hell. I've even thought about getting all the older Fallout titles and playing them all in order.

Also there's the fact that I wont be able to run Fallout 4 on my computer. So yeah.
Back to top Go down
YeezusJeezus

YeezusJeezus

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Will you revisit the previous Fallouts?   Will you revisit the previous Fallouts? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 2:05 pm

Sometimes I will, maybe to take a break from 4. Not often though.

H3nryBoy

PostSubject: Re: Will you revisit the previous Fallouts?   Will you revisit the previous Fallouts? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 2:11 pm

Well, I still play FO1 & 2 so I think its a yes for me

PostSubject: Re: Will you revisit the previous Fallouts?   Will you revisit the previous Fallouts? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 6:53 pm

For FONV, Heck yeah! I love NV and really it was my first exposure to the Fallout lore and world. I'll defiantly go back and forth between the two games. However I think for the first few weeks prior to FO4's release, I'll probably be obsessed with that first.

FO3? Actually....I'm not sure on that one. Don't get me wrong, it's a great game and I really liked it. However my gaming computer actually has trouble running it and it's not as good as NV in my opinion. I'm sure I'll go back to it eventually though.
Back to top Go down
Rubarbsm

Rubarbsm

PostSubject: Re: Will you revisit the previous Fallouts?   Will you revisit the previous Fallouts? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 3:32 am

The only reason I go back to previous fallouts is because a bunch of new or old mods i didnt see before interest me, but seeing as to how I got that out of my system and fallout 4 is here. I dont think so.
While modders are still working up on fallout 4 content though I may try my hand in fallout 2, but only after I quenched my thirst on fallout 4.

story of my life
Back to top Go down
valkyriimerc

valkyriimerc

PostSubject: Re: Will you revisit the previous Fallouts?   Will you revisit the previous Fallouts? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 7:40 am

I always go back everyone once in a while to check out mods and stuff but otherwise I just keep it sitting there. I usually have an urge to play everyone once in a while
Back to top Go down
LukaTheJawa

LukaTheJawa

Character sheet
Name: Jawa Thief
Faction: Anti stormtrooper fedaration
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: Will you revisit the previous Fallouts?   Will you revisit the previous Fallouts? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 8:45 am

Only the older games untill fo4 has graphical mods as the way it looks like now is unplayable for me.
And the voiced protagonist thingie ...... why bethesda why ..

Back to top Go down
momuse88

momuse88

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Will you revisit the previous Fallouts?   Will you revisit the previous Fallouts? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 12:25 pm

I personally have no problem with having a voiced protagonist. Sure, it shaves off my potential playthrough as pre-ALS Stephen Hawking (bing bing mod idea!), but it doesn't hamper storytelling at all. Just my opinion here, but I've never felt more connected to a character in an RPG than when I was playing as Geralt. I don't think modding potential will be hampered too badly either since there is enough dialogue present that gamers will probably splice it up if they are determined to have a fully voiced quest mod.

PostSubject: Re: Will you revisit the previous Fallouts?   Will you revisit the previous Fallouts? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will you revisit the previous Fallouts?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2