Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Ryse wolfenstein marvel boomers Superpele Reforged Gear boom vault ghoul khan gauss body mandalorian daryl riot Overhaul money Mask Call dead machine commonwealth power hunk NPCs
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
My introduction apology. Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 6:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
My introduction apology. Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
My introduction apology. Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
My introduction apology. Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
My introduction apology. Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
My introduction apology. Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:42 am

» Hello from nexus
My introduction apology. Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
My introduction apology. Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:06 pm

» The Next fallout
My introduction apology. Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
My introduction apology. Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
My introduction apology. Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
My introduction apology. Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
My introduction apology. Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
My introduction apology. Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
My introduction apology. Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
My introduction apology. Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
My introduction apology. Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
My introduction apology. Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:29 am

» Late Introduction
My introduction apology. Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:29 pm

» Greetings!
My introduction apology. Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

My introduction apology.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tekkers

Tekkers

My introduction apology. Empty
PostSubject: My introduction apology.   My introduction apology. EmptyTue May 05, 2015 5:59 pm

Okay, I'll be one to admit that my first introduction was wrong, I'd like to apologize for that.
I have my opinions on politics and religion, but, I now understand that this forum isn't for that, nor is it for controversial topics that include morality and/or ethics.
I'll also apologize for making jokes over a tragic event, I must digress, I do find some jokes about 9/11 rather amusing, but I can also understand why others do not, and I now know that this forum isn't the place for mockery and comedy over terrorism, or tragic events. I'd like to express another apology for making such jokes, I sincerely hope I didn't offend, or upset anyone.

One of Dragbodys reccomendations to success was, ''Be a decent human being, without a history of leaking other ppl's mods without permission and without acting like a prick''.

And, I've failed on that aspect, but I fully acknowledge I was acting like a prick.

Words I say don't always come out right, or rather, words I type don't always come out right, and yes, I now know that I made myself look like an idiot during my first introduction.

I'd like to start again.

I'm a sixteen year old from England, and yes, I have an extreme interest in debating, and politics, but I'll digress from that, as I'm not here to start controversy.
My original plan to be honest, was to come here and download a variety of mods, and possibly review them on YouTube, however, I am reconsidering that as I haven't been so accepted by the community thus far, due to my silly introduction.

Going into more detail about my life, (like anyone sincerely cares), I live a rather plain, somewhat simple life and I spend most of my time just playing fallout, or battlefield hardline. That, or I'm studying to pursue my intellectual wishes in life.

I am truly sorry that I made jokes of such a tragic event, dismissing others in the process.

-God Squad

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com

PostSubject: Re: My introduction apology.   My introduction apology. EmptyTue May 05, 2015 6:06 pm

Everyone makes mystakes , but the true man learn from them
I have maked mystakes too i was many times here a asshole , but i have learned with my mystakes
i'm a modder now , i make my work help my friends , and now i respect the other's work .

You can be a better gunner man try again

Back to top Go down
Tekkers

Tekkers

PostSubject: Re: My introduction apology.   My introduction apology. EmptyTue May 05, 2015 6:08 pm

Thank you Rise, I appreciate it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com

PostSubject: Re: My introduction apology.   My introduction apology. EmptyTue May 05, 2015 6:13 pm

God Squad wrote:
Thank you Rise, I appreciate it.

You are welcome , my advice to you man , contribute for the community ,
endorse the other's work , post banners for our community , talk to the others , and
FOR GOD SAKE NEVER DO THIS AGAIN

Last edited by Risefenix on Tue May 05, 2015 6:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I have seen his first introdudution post dear lord)
Back to top Go down
zstan

zstan

PostSubject: Re: My introduction apology.   My introduction apology. EmptyTue May 05, 2015 6:19 pm

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen anyone achieve a staggering -3 reputation by the time they make their introduction, that's pretty hilarious.
As long as you keep your cancerous meme humor and uninteresting "jokes, debates, and politics" about 9/11 away from your keyboard I think you'll be fine.

Anyways, welcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My introduction apology.   My introduction apology. EmptyTue May 05, 2015 6:20 pm

Your introduction wasn't 'silly'.  It was a deliberate attempt to incense and create controversy - you said so yourself.  Congratulations, you did exactly what you set out to do.

While you might find it fun to wallow about the internet acting like a desensitized little prick, the fact of the matter is that a whole lot of people died on that day for no other reason than working in those two buildings.  Thousands of families lost someone that day.  And even now almost 14 years later our country is still feeling the affects of it.  Invasive searches at the airports, violation of privacy, etc... all sparked by 9/11.

A friend of mine named Linda - a good friend at that - lost her husband in that attack.  She never even got the closure of burying him, because there was nothing left of him to bury.  

But yeah, hey, enjoy making fun of that.  

Ever heard the expression 'you never get a second chance to make a first impression'?  Its an expression for a reason.  Your apology is a farce, the only reason you're offering it is because we didn't all spam LOL OMG SO FUNNY BRO at the wall of stupid you called an introduction.  Had anyone here expressed amusement, you would no doubt still be posting the same kind of stupid bullshit.

Last edited by Tesvixen on Tue May 05, 2015 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheHermit

TheHermit

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 33

PostSubject: Re: My introduction apology.   My introduction apology. EmptyTue May 05, 2015 6:28 pm

It's mature of you to come forward, so 1+ rep from me for that.
Other members of staff must think I sound like a broken record because I've said this enough times, but politics simply isn't allowed here. Yes, like you, I'm super happy to debate this sort of thing and religion outside of the forums, in fact, I love talking politics, but this is a gaming forum and not the correct platform for that. It's to cut back on flame wars more than anything else because people will never agree on everything. The only thing we can agree on by being here is that we enjoy gaming. So keep it gaming. Keep it apolitical. Welcome to the community.

MY MODS & MODS I'VE CONTRIBUTED TO:

Back to top Go down
https://thehermit.bio.link/
ApexRaptor

ApexRaptor

PostSubject: Re: My introduction apology.   My introduction apology. EmptyTue May 05, 2015 6:39 pm

I just read your first introduction, and I must say I felt a little embarrassed for you. But stepping up to the plate and taking responsibility for your actions is truly admirable. +1 rep from me
Back to top Go down
TheLastTimelord

TheLastTimelord

PostSubject: Re: My introduction apology.   My introduction apology. EmptyTue May 05, 2015 6:43 pm

I haven't seen this post, but I can understand where you're coming from. I too have an interest in debating, and enjoy doing it. I almost made the mistake of talking about subjects like religion and politics in my introduction as well, but luckily, I read the rules first. If you're interested, PM me, and I can refer you to one debate site (mainly religion oriented, but I'm not that active in it these days), and invite you to the biggest debate group on FB (mainly religion, but politics leaks in for obvious reasons, and it's welcomed). Anyway, enjoy the group. The people here are really friendly, warm, and helpful, at least in my experience. Take it easy.

My Mods:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
mpaz96

mpaz96

PostSubject: Re: My introduction apology.   My introduction apology. EmptyTue May 05, 2015 9:25 pm

Hey, welcome, it's always nice to see people accepting their errors and changing for better, so I gave you a +1 rep. I also like debating from time to time (mostly music and movies though), but I understand the rules on the website and how people might be offended by some of my opinions. Anyway, hope you have a great time here Very Happy.

vandenburger

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: My introduction apology.   My introduction apology. EmptyTue May 05, 2015 9:51 pm

You dropped the bomb first time my man but you've been the bigger man and stood up to your short comings. As long as you stick to your new path your golden.
Back to top Go down
radiationnut

radiationnut

PostSubject: Re: My introduction apology.   My introduction apology. EmptyTue May 05, 2015 10:04 pm

Your original introduction was appalling, don't expect a quick redemption.

I go by a rule when making friends, don't share your opinion.
That being on politics, religion, tragedy and the like.

There's a bumpy road ahead, but you're on the right path now at least.

Crispian11

PostSubject: Re: My introduction apology.   My introduction apology. EmptyFri May 08, 2015 11:20 pm

Your first introduction was both different and controversial, I'll give you that. I think it's mature of you to man up and apologize for your misstake.

teegfonv

PostSubject: Re: My introduction apology.   My introduction apology. EmptyFri May 08, 2015 11:47 pm

good for you for making me apology however this is not the forum for arguement in my opinion. I like to debate myself, in fact 5 years ago when I was in high school I was a multiple gold medal winner. that being said this is not a forum for debate about religion or politics, this is the video gaming forum. we talk about that sort of thing and we're all courteous and mature to each other. (and we not try not to be outwardly obscene either) we're not supposed to be trying to cause any kind of controversy and I hate seeing arguments on this site because so many good people are here. my final point is that debate is not supposed to insult or hurt anybody's feelings. debate is about reaching a logical conclusion based on facts and if you're not doing that then you're just arguing for the sake of arguing. if you're not courteous during a logical debate then you are not debating. however that's not what I'm saying to you I didn't see the origial post, and some people get really upset when it comes to certain topics and politics and religion so it's best to just leave it off of here. We are all friends here. Now ,welcome to the community.
Back to top Go down
nickrica

nickrica

PostSubject: Re: My introduction apology.   My introduction apology. EmptySat May 09, 2015 12:41 am

Tesvixen wrote:
Your introduction wasn't 'silly'.  It was a deliberate attempt to incense and create controversy - you said so yourself.  Congratulations, you did exactly what you set out to do.

While you might find it fun to wallow about the internet acting like a desensitized little prick, the fact of the matter is that a whole lot of people died on that day for no other reason than working in those two buildings.  Thousands of families lost someone that day.  And even now almost 14 years later our country is still feeling the affects of it.  Invasive searches at the airports, violation of privacy, etc... all sparked by 9/11.

A friend of mine named Linda - a good friend at that - lost her husband in that attack.  She never even got the closure of burying him, because there was nothing left of him to bury.  

But yeah, hey, enjoy making fun of that.  

Ever heard the expression 'you never get a second chance to make a first impression'?  Its an expression for a reason.  Your apology is a farce, the only reason you're offering it is because we didn't all spam LOL OMG SO FUNNY BRO at the wall of stupid you called an introduction.  Had anyone here expressed amusement, you would no doubt still be posting the same kind of stupid bullshit.

This is totally correct, and to take it one step further...The course of so many people's lives were changed that day, as a result of 911 we have had many years of war with enormous amounts of people lost on all sides. The period of peace following the end of the Cold War was ended and the never ending "War on Terror" began. For better or worse, Many people joined up with the military and are now dead as a result.

I don't know how anyone could find ANY 911 jokes funny, and the fact that you openly admit that you still do, shows a lack of remorse. I think because of your age you really don't get it. Just because of the fact that you are young to begin with, and also because you were a baby when this event took place. You really messed up your chance to make a good impression honestly, I read your introduction and it was really atrocious, and I don't think this apology makes up for it. You admit to only being here to cause controversy and get the mods, and I think that you will not be able to contribute in a productive manner honestly.
Back to top Go down
damcall

damcall

PostSubject: Re: My introduction apology.   My introduction apology. EmptySat May 09, 2015 12:50 am

There is nothing funny about 911..nothing at all.

Crispian11

PostSubject: Re: My introduction apology.   My introduction apology. EmptySat May 09, 2015 12:59 am

I think you guys are being too hard on him, while his "introduction post" was tasteless he's still just a kid. Most people do dumb things when they are 16, and I rather see a 16 year old make a tasteless 9/11 joke than going out during the night and do god knows what. Everyone deserves a second chance. And can any of you say with a straight face that you didn't say(or write) some stupid shit during your teenage years? Wink

nickrica

PostSubject: Re: My introduction apology.   My introduction apology. EmptySat May 09, 2015 1:09 am

Crispian11 wrote:
I think you guys are being too hard on him, while his "introduction post" was tasteless he's still just a kid. Most people do dumb things when they are 16, and I rather see a 16 year old make a tasteless 9/11 joke than going out during the night and do god knows what. Everyone deserves a second chance. And can any of you say with a straight face that you didn't say(or write) some stupid shit during your teenage years? Wink

i definitely did, but at the same time sometimes you burn your bridges and its a learning experience. i think he has some growing up to do, and i get that, but also it is highly offensive that he really isnt that sorry still.

Last edited by nickrica on Sat May 09, 2015 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
damcall

damcall

PostSubject: Re: My introduction apology.   My introduction apology. EmptySat May 09, 2015 1:09 am

I'm sensitive when it comes to 911, I don't think it is appropriate to share in this forum.

Crispian11

PostSubject: Re: My introduction apology.   My introduction apology. EmptySat May 09, 2015 1:10 am

nickrica wrote:
Crispian11 wrote:

i definitely did, but at the same time sometimes you burn your bridges and its a learning experience.
Indeed, but most of the time it's more constructive to forgive and move on. And I don't believe that a 16 year old making a tasteless joke about a tragic event is an unforgivable offense.

PostSubject: Re: My introduction apology.   My introduction apology. Empty

Back to top Go down

My introduction apology.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next