Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
commonwealth boom boomers riot Ryse daryl body wolfenstein NPCs gauss hunk money mandalorian Call ghoul power Gear khan vault Mask dead Overhaul Superpele marvel Reforged machine
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:29 am

» Late Introduction
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:29 pm

» Greetings!
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
chestcraft

chestcraft

Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 Empty
PostSubject: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 8:49 am

Was looking and I didn't see a thread like this, so thought I would make one(Sorry if there is and I just missed it).

Anyways as the title says, What Actor would you like to see in Fallout 4? It could be anyone.

For me, maybe someone like Troy Baker, Nolan North, Jennifer Hale. Those are more the norm because they do so many video game characters, but I would also like Normal Reedus and/or Andrew Lincoln(I cant help it im a walking dead fan!)
I would love threedogs to come back(I know thats not his real name I just cant remember).

So yea, who would you like to be in the game?

TheArk

TheArk

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 6:04 pm

This is a difficult subject to broach for several reasons. There's only speculation as to where the next Fallout Title will take place, who the factions will be and what kind of environment it will be in. The reason this matters is because different actors fit better into different settings.

If it were in the NV Environment, or have parts of it.

Sam Elliot (Grizzled NCR Ranger)
Timothy Olyphant (Some Kind of Cowboy/Sheriff/Ranger/Something)
Ian McShane (Either a badguy or a bartender/business owner. Anything but Blackbeard).
Christina Hendricks
Tricia Helfer
Back to top Go down
TheHermit

TheHermit

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 33

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 6:18 pm

Nice idea for a topic. Surprised I haven't seen this before.

I absolutely love that Bethesda get some top notch voice stars in for major roles.
I've been a fan of Star Trek for as long as I can remember, so when I realised that Mr House was Rene Auberjonois (Odo is Deep Space Nine) or Marcus was Michael Dorn (Worf from Next Gen), I was over the moon. Smile
Liam Neeson is one of my favourite actors too, so it was a pleasure to here his voice in Fallout 3.

As for Fallout 4, I actually suspect they will get Normal Reedus onboard and I'd be very happy with that. Ian McShane and Timothy Olyphant are obviously from Deadwood... we know what they can do. That'd be awesome too. I suppose it all really depends where the next Fallout is going to be set. If it's going to be set in Boston it would make sense to push away from the more South Westerly accents. I would love to see something from the following: James Earl Jones, Powers Boothe, Tim Curry, Christopher Walken, Morgan Freeman, Steve Buscemi, Jean Reno, even William Shatner before he ascends to the next life. Very Happy

MY MODS & MODS I'VE CONTRIBUTED TO:

Back to top Go down
https://thehermit.bio.link/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
MrObamatron

MrObamatron

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 9:06 pm

Well, there's been speculation about how the protagonist in Fallout 4 will have a voice effectively getting rid of the series' main narrator, Ron Perlman. Here's hoping they won't...the guy has a fantastic voice for these kinds of games.

I'd also like to see Kiefer Sutherland. As the new voice for Snake in MGSV, he definatley has a good amount of grit to his voice.

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 9:10 pm

I'd like to see Jennifer Hale do some voiceovers for the game. She's in a league of her own as far as VO is concerned.
Back to top Go down
Tribal Raven

Tribal Raven

Character sheet
Name: Jack
Faction: No Gods, No Masters
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 9:21 pm

Tesvixen wrote:
I'd like to see Jennifer Hale do some voiceovers for the game.  She's in a league of her own as far as VO is concerned.

She is though... Bastilla and Fem Shep really skyrocketed her to the top of my favorites..

Personally, I'd like to see a few lesser known names step up to the plate as they have in previous entries. But it they decide to give us a protagonist with a voice, my vote would go to Troy Baker for a male and Jennifer Hale as a female (maybe). I feel like Bioware really dropped the ball giving a generic voice to the male Commander Shepherd and then gave the female spot to Jennifer Hale.

I'd also like to see a return of Wes Johnson... For those who don't know of him, he voiced Lucien Lachance in TES and Mister Burke in Fallout 3. An amazing baritone in my opinion.

ninodeawesome

ninodeawesome

Character sheet
Name: Dorian
Faction: Independent
Level: 26

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 9:27 pm

Here are the people I would love to see :
Michael C. Hall: A Scientist
Michael Chiklis: Brute/Fat raider oooorrrrr A Brotherhood paladin
Keith David: X-NCR general
Connie Briton: Nice woman who's secretly a cannibal
Terrance Howard: Bartender
Jamie Foxx: Ex-Slave Bounty hunter
Zachary Quinto: Doctor
Tim Routh: Prospector
Samuel L Jackson: IDK

Hoppyhead

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 9:58 pm

Some actors I would love to hear in the game are
Mark Hamill as a sadistic villain (Would probably use his Trickster/Joker voice)
Ray Stevenson as a military character (BOS/NCR or Enclave)
I agree with Michael C. Hall probably Scientist type
Arleen Sorkin *Voice of Harley Quinn in Animated Series* as anyone
Zach Braff as a Follower as some kind because he has a cool voice
Manu Bennett as a kind of bad ass like Bounty Hunter or Soldier type
Stephen Amell as anyone just because.

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 10:12 pm

Patrick Stewart. I really love his voice acting as Zobek in Castlevania: LoS.
Michael Biehn. Just because it's Michael Biehn.
Back to top Go down
ShanghaiBatz

ShanghaiBatz

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 10:16 pm

Keanu Reeves, Jason Statham, Sean Bean, Daniel Craig, Norman Reedus, and Liam Neeson you can't get enough Liam Neeson TongueTril
Back to top Go down
DanLloyd

DanLloyd

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 10:30 pm

Sean Bean, Ewan McGregor, Jason Statham, Christian Bale, Christopher Lee and Gary Oldman. Random list of some actors I like whom I can think of rn, I like their voices ha. Maybe Shia LaBeouf for some screams too Wink2

Oh and Ian McKellen, to add to my rather British filled line up closed eyes smile
Back to top Go down
gav07Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 11:28 pm

Obviously Eric Todd Delums.

Danny Trejo again! He voiced Raul. Nolan North, as I love Desmond Miles. But I would really love Vin Diesel to voice act! (Big Fast and Furious Fan!)
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/gavinmurphy
tateve22

tateve22

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 11:42 pm

No way Danny Trejo, voiced Raul? man I love Raul because he keep calling me boss and it feel like a kawaii kouhai calling me senpai no homo lol

*Drink Tea Angrily*
Back to top Go down
TheArk

TheArk

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 4:35 am

It's unfortunate that the only response I can come up with to people suggesting Sean bean is this.

"Patrolling the Mojave makes you wish for a Nuclear Winter"

Sean Bean "Winter is Coming..."
Back to top Go down
Jokerxt

Jokerxt

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 5:24 am

It would be cool to have Keanu Reeves as a follower because then your Playthrough will always be Dramatic and Action packed. Michael Bay also better help make Fallout 4.
Back to top Go down
AussieShepherd117

AussieShepherd117

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 8:13 am

i would have to say Sam Worthington from Avatar, Bruce Willis and Tom Hanks.
Sam would make a really good Ex NCR soldier or BOS Knight
Bruce Willis is very good at playing higher up military officers so perhaps a NCR General
and Tom Hanks can play as the bad guy.

rusty corkscrew

rusty corkscrew

Location : A little island nation near Australia, you probably haven't heard of it.

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 8:34 am

Jason Statham has the best voice, full stop. Him as a badass follower or something would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
fabulous22885

fabulous22885

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 8:39 am

Peter Jason as some Enclave officer, if the game is set in Boston, Massachusetts then I would love to see an Enclave outpost with a drill sergeant voiced by Peter Jason again, even if only a throw back to fans of the old games like Fallout 2.

LightTofu

Character sheet
Name: Haruka
Faction: Raider
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 5:29 pm

I wouldn't mind to see Denzel Washington voice act for a companion or a major character. I think he has a great voice!
And I would also love to see James Spader voice act an antagonist for the game!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next