Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
marvel riot hunk mandalorian Superpele commonwealth dead Ryse wolfenstein Mask money boom NPCs Gear FCOM ghoul boomers Reforged machine Call daryl upgrades space vault khan body
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Math486c

Math486c

Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 4:30 pm

Liam Neeson as a follower! So he can kill every person who gets in your way.

TheLoneSurvivor

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 4:44 pm

Hana Hayes the girl who voice acts Sarah (Joels Daughter) In The Last Of Us I love that American country accent!

mrhaos500

mrhaos500

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 7:32 pm

heres a twist put Ron Pearlman in the game as a character we already here him in the iconic "War never changes" this time should put him in as a character. put him in as a hero ,villain, antihero doesn't matter he's been able to play all those roles on screen

chestcraft

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 9:32 am

mrhaos500 wrote:
heres a twist put Ron Pearlman in the game as a character we already here him in the iconic "War never changes" this time should put him in as a character. put him in as a hero ,villain, antihero doesn't matter he's been able to play all those roles on screen

Agreed. If they aren't gonna have him as the narrator then that would be a good idea, possibly having him as one of the legendary hero's. Not sure if any of them are alive aside from courier 6 and Lone wanderer, but another legendary hero was mentioned in a note in fallout 3 im pretty sure. Not too sure about the timelines.

ElectricWizard

ElectricWizard

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:56 am

i would say...the young Clint Eastwood! (if it would be possible) A Fistful of Dollars with Laserguns and Mutantbeasts! Smile

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:59 pm

It would have been cool to have Morgan Freeman, as some kind of a gang/mafia boss. I mean, who would fit better to lead one of the Vegas houses than MR.Freeman himself?

MartinFinnegan

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 5:44 pm

I'd loved to see late Robert Z'Dar to be (for once) a protagonist. And Billy Drago as his witty best friend. Hm Fallout 4 sure brings up a lot of hope in us, i hope they won't dissappoint us.

hollowtips18

hollowtips18

Character sheet
Name: Courier 7
Faction: NCR
Level: 38

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 9:35 pm

I would like too see Paul walker from fast and furious 7 because he died in a car crash and i want something too rember him as.GroupHug
Back to top Go down
fsufan23

fsufan23

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 10:44 pm

I would like to see Morgan Freeman voicing the main Antagonist of Fallout 4

TheLastTimelord

TheLastTimelord

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 12:23 am

I'd like to see Tom Hardy since Mad Max: Fury Road is coming out soon. I was hoping to do this myself once I've honed my skills with 3ds max, blender, and gimp a bit more. But if someone with the skills get's it done first, than that'd be cool. If I were to do this, as I'm planning on doing, it will probably be a long while off. I'm still learning how to make clothing, and I can tell these programs are probably going to take a while to get used to.

My Mods:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
H3nryBoy

H3nryBoy

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 2:52 am

J.K Simmons; Cave Johnson, 'nuff said

caticas87

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 1:31 pm

TheLastTimelord wrote:
I'd like to see Tom Hardy since Mad Max: Fury Road is coming out soon. I was hoping to do this myself once I've honed my skills with 3ds max, blender, and gimp a bit more. But if someone with the skills get's it done first, than that'd be cool. If I were to do this, as I'm planning on doing, it will probably be a long while off. I'm still learning how to make clothing, and I can tell these programs are probably going to take a while to get used to.

Yes! I was just thinking the same thing. To be honest I cant think of a single film where I did not like his acting and think he's a very flexible actor. I would be so hyped to see him as a companion. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
killzonefallout

killzonefallout

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:17 pm

Liam neeson because he is awesome
but really i just want more ghouls with storys from before.
Back to top Go down
rest_in_pepperoni

rest_in_pepperoni

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:41 pm

I wouldn't mind giancarlo esposito, he would probably make a great main villian, highly unlikely but his voice makes him sound very cold, maybe sort of like a Mr Burke type character? I think that'd suit him well.

Sklone

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:51 pm

Burton from banshee since he is unkillable pretty much. he would be so badass.

I used to be a field Scribe, a Deathclaw snapping my femur in half like a twig put an end to that.
Back to top Go down
Ginger5n4p

Ginger5n4p

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 10:13 pm

More Liam Neeson. I know he was in Fallout 3 and all that, but I'd love to have him as a companion, instead of a plot point with 40 lines of dialogue. Plus he's a badass, so why not?

Pancapples

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 11:14 pm

Honestly? As few celebrities as possible. I'd like to see more variety in the NPCs, and not having everyone in the wasteland use the same twelve voices.
Back to top Go down
AussieShepherd117

AussieShepherd117

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 2:31 am

three Dog? anyone he should make a return and maybe Yes Mann

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 2:41 am

AussieShepherd117 wrote:

If his tweets are to be believed, Erik Todd Dellums (Three Dog), is doing something that will "Make all Three Dog Fans smile." He's basically confirmed that he's in Fallout 4.
Back to top Go down
AussieShepherd117

AussieShepherd117

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 2:43 am

jkdsh wrote:
AussieShepherd117 wrote:

If his tweets are to be believed, Erik Todd Dellums (Three Dog), is doing something that will "Make all Three Dog Fans smile." He's basically confirmed that he's in Fallout 4.

yeah i heared that a long time ago but theres always a chance he could be scrapped!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next