Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
marvel gauss ghoul Overhaul mandalorian wolfenstein Mask Gear hunk machine Reforged commonwealth Superpele money boomers NPCs vault riot power boom body dead khan daryl Ryse Call
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:06 pm

» The Next fallout
When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

When and how did you discover fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
FuzzedUpDude94

FuzzedUpDude94

When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 4:15 am

I watched my cousin play it a few times at his house, to me it looked really dumb. But after he let me play for a bit i was addicted. closed eyes smile

BlackTemplar

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 4:46 am

Fallout 3 was the first game my brother and I rented for the Xbox 360. We ended up staying awake all night playing it. I think this was a few months after Fallout 3 had been released.

Booger

PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:31 am

In the good old days of Interplay Entertainment.
Back to top Go down
jaffa_5

jaffa_5

PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 6:36 am

I first played fallout way back at my uncles house, at the time i didn't know wat it was but i played it for a few hours here ir there when i went over to see him as i didn't have a pc at the time and i never got very far in to the game or finished it. i also played a little of fallout 2 this way too.

then a few years later when fallout 3 was annouced i knew it was something i wanted to play. when it came out i bought it straight away but as i was working full time and had other games i was trying to play it got left in my pile for a month or two.

cut to the january after fallout came out I was now out of work and i had broke my wrist in 2 places. I was bored as i was very hard to play anything. I tried all the games in my back log looking for something i could play with my hand and arm in a cast. i eventually tried fallout and descoverd the vats system let me play with out hurting my self trying to aim in combat and reach all the buttons i needed to. so i played the whole of Fallout 3 with a broken wrist relaying on Vats to get me through the game which it did.

Back to top Go down
Sinister

Sinister

PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 7:34 am

Back in 2008 when FO3 was just out I had a computer that a friend had built for me, not really intended for gaming but he still included a few new games on it.

I loaded up FO3 without knowing a single thing about it and honestly wasn't feeling it. I managed to get out of the vault, but didn't know that the compass pointed me to where I needed to go. Night came and I ended up being killed by raiders a lot so I shut the game off.

About a month later I tried it again, fell in love, and thousands of hours later here I am haha.

tombj24

PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 10:55 am

me and my friend saw a commercial for fallout 3 we both wanted it and he went out and bought me and himself a copy for ps3.
Back to top Go down
vaulttech101

vaulttech101

PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 12:05 pm

Well when I was younger fallout 1 came out and my dad was in the military and he sent me a copy for my birthday in the mail and I played it for years and I loved the story line and everything it was just one of those games you fall in love with and the game is kinda sentimental as well because my dad got it for me while he was overseas
Back to top Go down
LivingGhost

LivingGhost

PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 5:44 pm

my brothers friend suggested to us fallout 3 years back. it drew me into the genre. still one of the greater games I've played.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 7:34 pm

My first serious game TBH was left 4 dead 2. I admired the dark brooding visuals and a post apocalyptic setting, but found myself longing to go onto certain areas on the map where the game did not let me. I was then told by a friend that there was a whole genre of "open world" games, where you go and do what you want. He suggested FO3, and from there i went both backwards to the earlier games and forwards to New Vegas. my experience was made that much more amazing when I found out that there was a whole community of people who continued to add to worlds to explore to these games. Go modding! Mad Max Muscle Car
Back to top Go down
fsufan23

fsufan23

PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 7:50 pm

I saw the commercial preview of Fallout 3 but when Fallout 3 first came out I went and bought it and kept dying by the radroaches in the vault lol and I got pissed and returned it and a couple years later I got really bored with video games and decided to give fallout 3 another try and finally made it out of the vault after that the only game I ever even play anymore besides madden is fallout 3 and new vegas

thinovintage

thinovintage

PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 5:07 am

Fallout 3 was given to me by my college best friend as a birthday gift. I hadn't been that much of an RPG fan back then, but soon after I'd played Fallout 3, I sort of "mutated". The Fallout series is one of a kind. Something that will always surprises you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 12:45 pm

I heard of a game like elder scrolls oblivion called fallout 3 from my friends , so I looked at some pictures watched some gameplays i have installed fallout 3 and i start playing and i like it , two weeks after i was wathing a video about the history of fallout and i saw fallout new vegas in the video and is my current game
Back to top Go down
dantaefetticus

dantaefetticus

Character sheet
Name: Samson Ramsey
Faction: Independent
Level:

PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:00 pm

I discovered it way back in 2008 when I was young. I was watching Youtube videos. I ran across a channel called Crocodi1e. His Fallout 3 let's play was absolute gold. It was on the Xbox 360 at the time when Fallout 3 was still new. defiantly recommend you watch his Fallout vids. They are classic.

andresgrimm

andresgrimm

PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 8:22 pm

It was 1997...
I was just getting into using PCs, I tried playing many games at the time...like Postal and Daggerfall, but it was Fallout that caught my eye.
We fell in love, and I have never looked back.
I can't believe it's been almost 20 years.

FryingTengu

FryingTengu

PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 9:23 pm

A friend had recommended it to me back in October of last year, I had heard of Fallout in the past, but I never bothered to look into it. After he showed me all the things that you could do in Fallout, I decided to buy it. Its literally one of the only few games that I get never tried of playing.
Back to top Go down
KaizerBlack

KaizerBlack

PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 2:55 pm

Randomly browsing my favorite game store, and saw Fallout 1, that power armor cover was really nice...
And thus began my journeys to the world of Fallout (2, Tactics, then New Vegas)
Back to top Go down
Dr. Gonzo

Dr. Gonzo

PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 3:43 pm

It was when the teaser for FO3 came out that I discovered the awesomeness of Fallout. I wasn't much into PC gaming at the time and I was only playing Nintendo and Playstation. I was sold on my favorite game of all time!

Vault boy Smile

Film Noir Discussion Thread
Back to top Go down
teegfonv

teegfonv

PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:48 pm

I was in high school when fallout 3 came out. My friend was telling me about the game and the content, I immediately drove out to the game store afterwords and picked my copy up. Upon exiting the vault I knew that this was going to be my series. I've been playing since 2008 and have been loving it ever since. The whole atmosphere of the fallout world appealed to me more than any other game I've played...I need to check out Fallout 2 now that I've been playing FO3 and New vegas.
Back to top Go down
JayKode

JayKode

PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 11:58 pm

fallout 3 was given to me by a friend a while back and i didn't touch it because i thought it was a horror game. then a few months later i was bored and couldn't find anything to do so i grabbed it and put it in my 360 and was blown away.

shoothemup

PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 12:04 am

" i grabbed it and put it in my 360 and was blown away. "

I know what u mean Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

When and how did you discover fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next