Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
gauss hunk wolfenstein body vault khan Superpele ghoul boom power commonwealth daryl Call machine riot boomers NPCs money Reforged mandalorian Ryse Overhaul marvel Mask Gear dead
Latest topics
» Hey guys!!!
Some of my brainfarts and shit - Page 2 Emptyby SilverInc Today at 11:39 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Some of my brainfarts and shit - Page 2 Emptyby monke gaming Yesterday at 1:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Some of my brainfarts and shit - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Some of my brainfarts and shit - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Some of my brainfarts and shit - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Some of my brainfarts and shit - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Some of my brainfarts and shit - Page 2 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Some of my brainfarts and shit - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Some of my brainfarts and shit - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Some of my brainfarts and shit - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Some of my brainfarts and shit - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Some of my brainfarts and shit - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Some of my brainfarts and shit - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Some of my brainfarts and shit - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Some of my brainfarts and shit - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Some of my brainfarts and shit - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Some of my brainfarts and shit - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Some of my brainfarts and shit - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Some of my brainfarts and shit - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Some of my brainfarts and shit - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:29 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Some of my brainfarts and shit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ABakedPotato1234

ABakedPotato1234

Some of my brainfarts and shit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my brainfarts and shit   Some of my brainfarts and shit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:00 am

Just Amazing absolutely amazing Have you ever thought about selling?

Hotpixels

Hotpixels

PostSubject: Re: Some of my brainfarts and shit   Some of my brainfarts and shit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:04 am

Your artwork is simply amazing. I love your style!

It's amazing how you can find some of the coolest things on this forum. There are definitely a bunch of talented members on this site.
Back to top Go down
snorkelspy

snorkelspy

PostSubject: Re: Some of my brainfarts and shit   Some of my brainfarts and shit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:22 pm

Very well done! I especially like the final courier and the face on the Marko in the white coat was excellent, wish I had your talent Smile

Are you using pastels? The effects look like something my mom has tried to do
Back to top Go down
Orth

Orth

PostSubject: Re: Some of my brainfarts and shit   Some of my brainfarts and shit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm

Hey guys! Thanks a lot for all the kind words! Made my day hehe. I'll try to post some more stuff soon, but I'm possibly gonna be relocating so I don't know it I'll be able to post soon.

mpaz96: Thanks Very Happy

BallsOnTheDelli: Hahaha it's just practice mate, the more you do it the faster you get, still I think this isn't anything special, checck out some guys like Ruan Jia or Sergei Kolesov, and you'll see what real talent is!

ABakedPotato1234: As a matter of fact I'm a concept design student, meaning that my goal is to work in the computer game industry as a character designer, so yeah, I wanna sell my art in a way, but it's more like I'm looking to rent myself hhaha.

Hotpixels: Thank you! I just wish I was able to model stuff, that way I would be able to provide you guys with awesome armors like dragbody does hehe.

snorkelspy: Glad you dig mate, regarding the talent thing, if you like drawing or painting, just do some studies everyday ( say a couple hours a day) and you'll be pretty good in a year, specially if you only wanna do it as a hobby! Smile All of this is either sketched in pencil and paper or painted in photoshop with a tablet, but you can get some cool traditional-like textures depending on how you use your brushes and stuff!

I wanted to bring some more fanart for today but I'm just way to busy with stuff, so a couple of my old assignments from last month will have to do, see ya soon!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Furente7

Furente7

PostSubject: Re: Some of my brainfarts and shit   Some of my brainfarts and shit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 3:38 pm

Wow these are amazing! I especially love the vibrant fiery tribal one. You don't happen to have a Deviantart do you?

I wish I was artistic :/
Back to top Go down
stfdmn

stfdmn

PostSubject: Re: Some of my brainfarts and shit   Some of my brainfarts and shit - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 4:46 pm

Whoa man I really like your art! Especially like the sketched dude with the half mohawk hair and the pistol in his right hand. I like how you drew his hand but more than that it's nice to see that he's pointing the weapon outwards, not towards his groin/feet/etc. Very good postures and lighting on all of them.

Do you have a deviantart or shadowness page?

Back to top Go down
seanchinhengo

seanchinhengo

PostSubject: Re: Some of my brainfarts and shit   Some of my brainfarts and shit - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 5:14 pm

These are seriously amazing, they just are so incredibly drawn they just inspire me to want to write a story around these or even a song.
Back to top Go down
MadBoy

MadBoy

PostSubject: Re: Some of my brainfarts and shit   Some of my brainfarts and shit - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 6:28 pm

@Orth you are truly an fascinating artist. Your work is really intriguing and I think in a short time you could work for BGS themselves, doing concept art and such!

Happy to have an amazing individual such as yourself in our funky community man!

Vault Shades

Orth

PostSubject: Re: Some of my brainfarts and shit   Some of my brainfarts and shit - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 5:04 am

Furente7: Thanks man! I do have a DA account, but it's terribly outdated haha, I'll try to put it back to speed and post a link eventually.

seanchinhengo: Woah thanks a lot , that's a great compliment! That's wxactly what I try, to convey a story, sometimes I fail hard, but it's all about sticking to it hehe.

MadBoy: Thanks! Smile That's my goal, to be able to work as a concept artist / ilustrator , still a ton of work to do, but it's all about perseverance. I'm also glad to be part of vgu Very Happy

Sup guys! Been out for quite a while, mostly cause I moved back to Europe, and those kinds of things tend to take a lot of time and pain in the asshole, so yeah closed eyes smile

For today I bring you a few things I've been doing here and there, it's all over the place because I didn't really have time to do many thematic paintings or anything.Anyway, here we go:

Experiment:

Falloutish wanderer:

One last arrow:

Thumbnail for a new comp:

Speedpainting:

Brainfarts and whatnot:

That's it for today ma friends, even though I'm very bussy lately I still love dropping by vgu and share some stuff, hope y'all doing great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DanLloyd

DanLloyd

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Some of my brainfarts and shit   Some of my brainfarts and shit - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 4:28 pm

Wow man, I'm only just seeing all of this and I've got to hand it to you, all of these are absolutely stunning! You've done so much too, it's nuts and I hope you're still keeping up with it all.
It's an impressive talent I could only wish to have haha.
+1
Back to top Go down
DVAted

DVAted

Character sheet
Name: DeViAted
Faction: GUNners
Level: 55

PostSubject: Re: Some of my brainfarts and shit   Some of my brainfarts and shit - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 6:56 pm

Orth wrote:
For today I bring you a few things I've been doing here and there, it's all over the place because I didn't really have time to do many thematic paintings or anything.Anyway, here we go:
Experiment:
Falloutish wanderer:
One last arrow:
Thumbnail for a new comp:
Speedpainting:
Brainfarts and whatnot:
That's it for today ma friends, even though I'm very bussy lately I still love dropping by vgu and share some stuff, hope y'all doing great! Very Happy

I subscribe to DanLloyd's reply and I feel compelled to draw your attention to this request:
https://www.gunetwork.org/t4379-looking-for-good-artist
I think you'd be a great fit for that project, if it interests you.
Best regards Dancey

Back to top Go down
Orth

Orth

PostSubject: Re: Some of my brainfarts and shit   Some of my brainfarts and shit - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 4:09 pm

Thanks guys, always nice to hear people like your stuff! Very Happy

DVAted wrote:

https://www.gunetwork.org/t4379-looking-for-good-artist
I think you'd be a great fit for that project, if it interests you.
Best regards Dancey

I started an ilustration the other day for it, turns out predators are harder to make look cool than I expected haha but I think I'll get it right soon. Anyway, the op doesn't appear to be following his own thread anymore but it still is fun practice hehe.

I have been very bussy lately with studies and a few comissions and thus the little spare time I have I'm spending playing FO haha, so not much personal shit to show, but did this one in about an hour and a half yesterday, kinda going for veteran in the wasteland, still needs juice but I kinda dig the skintones.
Wastelander Guard:
Back to top Go down
Sentience

Sentience

Character sheet
Name: The Lone Courier
Faction: Independent
Level: 41 /50

PostSubject: Re: Some of my brainfarts and shit   Some of my brainfarts and shit - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 6:50 pm

@Orth I just ran across this topic and I have to say that your art is quite excellent. The 'Marko' picture provides that attention to detail without having to be intense, it has a certain subtlety to it that is prominent without being in your face. Very well done. +1 Good

Orth

Orth

PostSubject: Re: Some of my brainfarts and shit   Some of my brainfarts and shit - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:19 pm

@Sentience: Thanks man, glad you liked it! Smile

Been pretty bussy painting ugly stuff and failing a lot in order to improve, so I had little time to actually try and make something half-cool, anyways, did a couple speed paintings yesterday to relax a bit from studying.

First one is a "what could have been if Jesus-courier and Marko met and spoke pointin at each other", basically closed eyes smile

Spoiler:

Second one is just messing around while listening to the Witcher 3 soundtrack, never played it but, whatevs haha:

Spoiler:

Sorry for the lack of updates but there wasn't much I'd like to share, hopefully that'll change soon. Take care peoples!
Back to top Go down
Nurwhal

Nurwhal

PostSubject: Re: Some of my brainfarts and shit   Some of my brainfarts and shit - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 8:17 pm

I really liked the Tribal Shaman. I wish I could draw that good. I was doing some doodling last night.
https://imgur.com/mKZDVQw (From Team Fortress 2)
Quick sketch, nothing too good.

I'd love to see some more of your work though. Very nice.

Orth

PostSubject: Re: Some of my brainfarts and shit   Some of my brainfarts and shit - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 7:46 pm

Nurwhal: Thanks man! It's all about hard work, if you keep studying and trying to get better you'll eventually get there, it's just a major pain in the ass to get there, I'm struggling a lot myself TongueTril

Well, been having very productive times lately but exhausting and frustrating too. I basically am working non stop on improving my skills by tryng to develop an array of reliable and versatile tecniques that allow me to be able to provide for my clients with as reduced a risk of failing as humanely possible, and as you can guess, it's really not a simple task. So basically in order to improve I have to go back to the basics and bombard my brain with studies until the point of absolute despair so the fucker will get it and I won't have to correct a stupid face more than thrice.

Overall it's a mix of fun and absolutely maddening, but that's art for ya. Anyway, I bring some shit, it's all pretty stinky and it'll be a while till I can post something half good. Oh btw, won't be surfing the internets much lately since I gotta avoid procrastination, and after watching the Fallout 4 gameplay it has become really easy to not play NV, because I know it will be really hard to invest 12h a day into studying when that WONDER OF THE GODS is out, so I'll push it during the summmer hahaha.

I'm going to post some crap, there are tons, literally tons more of this absolute and utter shit, that yields less than poor results, but you gotta fail hard before you nail it, at least that's what I tell myself closed eyes smile. The only actual decent stuff is in my sketchbook, but my scanner's fucked, so yeah.

The shamefull shit:

Anyway hope you're all well and good and have the same raging boner I do for FO4, cya soon!
Back to top Go down
Pharah

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Some of my brainfarts and shit   Some of my brainfarts and shit - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 7:59 pm

May I ask you, why do you curse yourself and your works so much? They look more than just decent and even at the stage of sketches, they already show a nice color and composition control, I can feel the influence of art school and traditional guides, which seems like a big plus (unlike me, who shows his stupidity in the way of bulldozer who just does stuff to do stuff, without learning and training important basics). Great job.
Back to top Go down
Orth

Orth

PostSubject: Re: Some of my brainfarts and shit   Some of my brainfarts and shit - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 8:47 am

Dio Brando: hahah thanks man. I try to keep myself aware on the stuff that I feel needs more work, and sometimes I might be a bit too harsh with myself, but it's the only way to glory! MUAHAHA Smile

Been real bussy with comissions and rl stuff + study , so hadn't had time to really do any fanart or anything, but as usual I bring a bucnh of speedpainting and half cooked stuff, just so you guys know I'm still alive Very Happy

Speed Paintings:

A couple studies:

So yeah, most of my time is invested with the studies thing, I don't post more cause it's all the same, so yeah.

Anyway, hope you guys are all doing great and as eager as I am for FO4. May the hype be with you all!
Back to top Go down
Orth

Orth

PostSubject: Re: Some of my brainfarts and shit   Some of my brainfarts and shit - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 5:25 pm

Hey guys! Seems like it's been a century since I last could upload something! Well, been mostly focusing on studying like a bitch before FO4 comes out, cause I'm legitimately scared for my work habits when that's out closed eyes smile

Anyway I bring a few  examples of what I've been up to lately, mostly trying to get better and focusing more on studies rather than finished illustrations, and thus the low amount of them.

Mononoke Fan Art (WIP):

A variety of stuff:

I hope everyone's doing fine and just know that I envy you for having free time to no end! See you soon! Very Happy

EDIT:

although this is your art work and you appear to be very talented sexual images are not allowed under any circumstances as a result i have removed your images showing female nudity.

:no minus rep given:

FoVet20
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of my brainfarts and shit   Some of my brainfarts and shit - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some of my brainfarts and shit

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next