Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
NPCs wolfenstein machine riot body Reforged Call Gear Ryse power marvel Mask Superpele commonwealth Overhaul daryl mandalorian boom hunk boomers money dead ghoul vault khan gauss
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 11:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Atomicfox0

Atomicfox0

Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 7:34 pm

A bow made of dead twigs, I can't remember which game has that though closed eyes smile

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 7:38 pm

Lawgiver (Judge Dredd) with the special ammunition switch module

http://www.dudeiwantthat.com/entertainment/movie-props/judge-dredd-lawgiver-34-5073.jpg

even know its not from a game id still love to see this done in a future mod
Back to top Go down
farlas816

farlas816

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 6:11 pm

Hey, so I found a gun that I love the design of and would be incredibly happy to have in new vegas and that is the pistol from Doom 3
Spoiler:

booders

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 6:37 pm

The wabbajack from skyrim.It would be a humorous addition to the game but my dream of turning Boone into a chicken so that I can feel better about my self would finally come true.I'd probably end up eating him too,love me some chicken.Maybe I'd deep fry him.

Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 Wabbajack

Edit:Just realized the topic was about guns....WHO CARES IT CAN TURN PPL INTO CHICKENS

Last edited by booders on Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheSchemenator

TheSchemenator

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 6:42 pm

The Golden Gun
I fell in love with this gun when I first saw it in the movie, and had a blast using it in GoldenEye 007 on the N64.
I could imagine this in the hands of Benny, which would make fighting him less of a joke!
Totally pimp:

Minshew

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 8:26 pm

definitely would like to see the judge shotgun from payday 2 in fallout. If I only new how to create mods I would lol. but the judge shotgun is like a revolver that but fires shotgun shells. There is probably a mod out there that has this already doe.

https://www.youtube.com/Minshew125
KPCahyadi

KPCahyadi

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 8:38 pm

Bull eye's gun from just cause 2 !

iCuez

iCuez

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 10:34 am

The Lancer from Gears of War or the PMC from Bulletstorm would be really cool and fun to use in FNV. Not exactly lore friendly but man they would be fun to use
Back to top Go down
lucariowolf

lucariowolf

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 3:47 pm

any css weapon would be cool to see in FNV or just maybe all css weapons!!!
Back to top Go down
Praetorian

Praetorian

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 5:09 pm

The Gauss Sabot Gun from Crysis 3 with animations/sound and visuals

Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 M2014_Gauss
Back to top Go down
ABakedPotato1234

ABakedPotato1234

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 2:32 am

i would love to see the bz19 from far cry 3 Gunslinger
Back to top Go down
Lunar_mando

Lunar_mando

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 5:42 am

Z-6 Rotary Cannon from The Clone Wars ^^ i know the game has miniguns but this would work soooo well with the star wars mods im using. Theres already the dc15a, dc15s, stormtrooper rifles, pistols and Boba Fett's EE-3 available, so it would really complete the package. ^^ Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 Z6RotaryBlasterCannon-SWE
Back to top Go down
Antracite

Antracite

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 7:58 am

I would get set with much less, these two would be enough. Maybe not very compatible with the Fallout lore, but still so badass that I can forgive that, haha.
Down here:

If I recall correctly a guy on the old f3underground even made a beautiful port of these. But I don't know if it ever got released.
Back to top Go down
snowglobecollector

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 8:05 am

A working portal gun would be fun to use,I know where to get the model but dont know how to script a working portal TongueTril
Back to top Go down
SNAIPUR

SNAIPUR

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:37 am

I would love to see a SPAS-12
Back to top Go down
snowglobecollector

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 12:16 pm

SNAIPUR wrote:
I would love to see a SPAS-12

Theres one in the STALKER weapon pack
Back to top Go down
AdotLOM

AdotLOM

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 5:28 pm

For the longest time, I've been yearning for a well made (i.e. Millenia quality) FN P90.

Damn; ever since I saw them in Stargate SG-1... I wanted one. When I got New Vegas, I have since been dying to get my hands on one in-game; one that's decently made for once (all the other ones are kinda crappy), and stand-alone.

markeydgn

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 1:27 am

I know this is an actual gun, but it's also in Red Dead Redemption, the Buffalo Rifle. Gorgeous, but deadly.
I feel that it would really fit in with New Vegas depending on how you play it.

Spoiler:

versus_you

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 1:59 am

I would love to see this gun modded into FNV, its the MRS-4 from MGS5, such an awesome weapon! Marvel in its Glory! Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 <a href=Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 500px-11" />

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next