Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
daryl vault dead NPCs hunk boomers body FCOM Reforged machine wolfenstein ghoul khan Mask mandalorian money Ryse boom Armor marvel riot commonwealth Call Overhaul Gear Superpele
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
Are you going to buy Fallout 5? - Page 5 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Are you going to buy Fallout 5? - Page 5 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Are you going to buy Fallout 5? - Page 5 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Are you going to buy Fallout 5? - Page 5 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Are you going to buy Fallout 5? - Page 5 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Are you going to buy Fallout 5? - Page 5 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Are you going to buy Fallout 5? - Page 5 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Are you going to buy Fallout 5? - Page 5 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Are you going to buy Fallout 5? - Page 5 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Are you going to buy Fallout 5? - Page 5 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Are you going to buy Fallout 5? - Page 5 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Are you going to buy Fallout 5? - Page 5 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Are you going to buy Fallout 5? - Page 5 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Are you going to buy Fallout 5? - Page 5 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Are you going to buy Fallout 5? - Page 5 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Are you going to buy Fallout 5? - Page 5 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:29 am

» Late Introduction
Are you going to buy Fallout 5? - Page 5 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
Are you going to buy Fallout 5? - Page 5 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Are you going to buy Fallout 5? - Page 5 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Are you going to buy Fallout 5? - Page 5 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Are you going to buy Fallout 5?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
vandenburger

vandenburger

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

Are you going to buy Fallout 5? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you going to buy Fallout 5?   Are you going to buy Fallout 5? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 5:43 am

Gonna wait myself. After the trainwreck of 76 and Bethesda's gradual shift toward "Appeal to the masses" games. I still play fallout 4 even though storywise its the weakest of them all. They really dropped the ball in terms of RP and story telling.

I will be waiting to see how they go with it, A balance between NV and 4 would be great. Gameplay of 4 with the indepth story telling of NV would be ace.

I have little faith at the moment that will happen. So I am more eagerly interested in FO4NV and FO4 Capital Wasteland Project
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to buy Fallout 5?   Are you going to buy Fallout 5? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 7:37 am

Owning a gift while it was still wrapped would mega bug the hell out of me, my itches would be just begging to open the thin transparent plastic on the case, even if it was a awful game and i was to never play it, as for a fallout 5, sure il play it, aint gonna rush out for it on release to buy it though, i will wait till one of the sales for 75% off, because it will prob only be worth that, i dont look towards the 76 train wreck to put me off, i look at fallout 4's season pass for that, worse season pass ever and will never ever buy a seaon pass from Beth again, lost respect for them as soon as they released their first FO4 DLC, i kept saying no Ash dont worry the next one will be be better, then i kept repeating myself, minus Far Harbour, that was the only decent DLC for that entire season pass, the rest was 'never will use again' workshop items basicly. lol
Back to top Go down
klaatu27

klaatu27

Character sheet
Name: Korben Dallas
Faction: Federal Army Special Forces
Level: 1000

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to buy Fallout 5?   Are you going to buy Fallout 5? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 5:43 pm

In my opinion, I will not buy it, for my Fallout 4/76 it was disappointing and bethesda would have a lot to improve for me to be interested in a new Fallout game

AdayDr1en

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to buy Fallout 5?   Are you going to buy Fallout 5? - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 12:02 am

I don't play beth fallouts for the gameplay. play them for the mods. plus, i go where mod accessibility is, as a creator.

KukBuddy

Character sheet
Name: Hodd Toward
Faction: NOTbethesda
Level: 69

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to buy Fallout 5?   Are you going to buy Fallout 5? - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 9:05 pm

of course im going to buy fallout 5, im a big fan of the series i dont think bethesda will fuck it up because fo76 was an online game and its easier to realese them unfinshed and uptade them later it was also created by another bethesda studio, but i think the main story will still be mediocre in the game
Back to top Go down
Sirdanest

Sirdanest

Character sheet
Faction: Dependent
Level: Basement

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to buy Fallout 5?   Are you going to buy Fallout 5? - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 11:31 am

Depends on what people mean by "fuck up." Some fans will be angry at any fallout that lacks something that they liked from new vegas. But Bethesda will never, ever be Obsidian, even at their best.
Back to top Go down
Heisenberg

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to buy Fallout 5?   Are you going to buy Fallout 5? - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 11:46 am

@Sirdanest Bethesda really don't have to be Obsidian. Obsidian is already trying to be Bethesda. While I liked The Outer Worlds, it's clear that it was used as a substitute for Fallout. It features very similar style and design choices mixed with almost identical gameplay to New Vegas. Now people are saying Avowed is Obsidian's answer to Skyrim. Modern Obsidian games are marketed at frustrated Bethesda fans and to be honest, I can't blame them. They saw an opportunity to cover a demographic who Bethesda have abandoned and they're doing it well (although not as well as Bethesda did once upon a time).

I really doubt Fallout 5 will be a "fuck up". Fallout 76 was a failed venture into a genre Bethesda have no experience in (apart from ESO which is also terrible) and Fallout 4 was flawed merely from a design angle, which it has been criticised for immensely. Fallout 4 was nowhere near a fuck up, it was and still is the studio's most profitable game and for good reason. It's a great looter shooter, not a good narrative driven RPG like most fans wanted it to be including myself.
Back to top Go down
Lisajop12

Lisajop12

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to buy Fallout 5?   Are you going to buy Fallout 5? - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 1:17 pm

Honestly yes, even tho fo4 was flawed in many ways and lacked that rpg feel and was more shooter I still had fun I can’t deny that, I thought it was awesome first time, second time was when I noticed it wasn’t as good as I initially thought. Story wise. But I enjoyed it, With fo76s backlash hopefully they will try to do better but idk man, I’ll still buy it but I won’t go in with high expectations I guess
Back to top Go down
GenJohnWilliam

GenJohnWilliam

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to buy Fallout 5?   Are you going to buy Fallout 5? - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 6:13 pm

if its a live service then no. if not maybe. Bethesda has been hurt in recent years and a chain is only as strong as its weakest link
Back to top Go down
Oneginnot

Oneginnot

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to buy Fallout 5?   Are you going to buy Fallout 5? - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 11:15 pm

I think we should first look at the Elder Scrolls 6. And maybe...
Back to top Go down
princevegeta2005

princevegeta2005

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to buy Fallout 5?   Are you going to buy Fallout 5? - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 2:46 am

If its another east coast based fallout they can go fuck themselves and im pirating it. Totally see it happening though
Back to top Go down
Dr.Greener

Dr.Greener

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to buy Fallout 5?   Are you going to buy Fallout 5? - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 6:50 am

For sure, just hope that they don't retcon too much of the lore.
Back to top Go down
Seifer

Seifer

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to buy Fallout 5?   Are you going to buy Fallout 5? - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 4:09 pm

klaatu27 wrote:
In my opinion, I will not buy it, for my Fallout 4/76 it was disappointing and bethesda would have a lot to improve for me to be interested in a new Fallout game

Fallout4 never had a chance to play much, but feel same has you. Indeed need to wait what have to show in F5, hoping a great jump of everything
Back to top Go down
bottlegenies

bottlegenies

Character sheet
Name: Tangerine
Faction: BoS
Level: 35

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to buy Fallout 5?   Are you going to buy Fallout 5? - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 4:28 pm

Well, i don't get so upset about the things bethesda had done in the past because i can thank them for Fallout 3 And 4. And also thank obisidian for NV. If they want to make trash after trash they can go ahead. The three fallout games i mentioned have so much replayability. And on top of that? Developers (not from bethesda) are remaking fallout 3 and New Vegas in the fallout 4 engine. And there is new mods for new vegas and 4 after all these years.

I'm okay with what they gave us. If Fallout 5 turns out to be good? Great! If not i'd just ignore it tbh. I genuinely don't know what they thought with making FO76 but i just write it off as if it never happened. Granted, i've never tried the game but just hearing that it has more bugs then 3,NV, and 4? Yeahhhhh, no.

YeezusJeezus

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to buy Fallout 5?   Are you going to buy Fallout 5? - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 5:43 pm

I'll probably wait for a bit. Bethesda has been pretty slow in their reveal and launch of games, which could be considered a good thing. It honestly comes down to how well Starfield and ES 6 play, and if Fallout 5 does not try to be a service game.

l3ossTweed

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to buy Fallout 5?   Are you going to buy Fallout 5? - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2023 11:21 am

Most likely. I have so many hours in 3 and 4. I just hope Bethesda has heard a lot of the criticisms towards Fo4, and addresses them in Fo5.
Back to top Go down
gorper

gorper

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to buy Fallout 5?   Are you going to buy Fallout 5? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 11:12 am

Of course!!!! Gorper loves fallout in all its forms!!! I hope its set somewhere snowy like Alaska!!! Gorper's homeland!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to buy Fallout 5?   Are you going to buy Fallout 5? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you going to buy Fallout 5?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5