Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeInterviewsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
_
July 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Whats your favourite roleplaying in fallout new vegas?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
timooonx3

timooonx3

Whats your favourite roleplaying in fallout new vegas? Empty
PostSubject: Whats your favourite roleplaying in fallout new vegas?   Whats your favourite roleplaying in fallout new vegas? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 5:54 pm

After all this years ive finally decided to actually make a topic, which is what is your favourite type of roleplay in Fallout new vegas? mine so happens to be bounty hunter (there is this awesome bounty hunter quest series on Nexus which i recommend to anyone), the game has like the perfect atmosphere for that, do let me know whats your type to play as, might wanna have some varitey
Back to top Go down
IRORIEH

IRORIEH

Character sheet
Name: Booker
Faction: The highest bidder
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite roleplaying in fallout new vegas?   Whats your favourite roleplaying in fallout new vegas? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 6:17 pm

Bounty Hunter/Cowboy build.

I feel like Bounty Hunter will come up a ton. There's just something about the setting and theme of New Vegas that's real frontier, western-esque. Plus there's something fun about playing as a suave gunman, making my name across in the new world.

Back to top Go down
timooonx3

timooonx3

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite roleplaying in fallout new vegas?   Whats your favourite roleplaying in fallout new vegas? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 6:20 pm

damn glad to see im not the only one who feels that way lol, its just something about living that lifestyle you know, its epic. plus i always loved using revolvers. my favourite has to be "Lucky", the one you find in Primm, in that safe
Back to top Go down
Arcades

Arcades

Character sheet
Name: Noah
Faction: Legion
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite roleplaying in fallout new vegas?   Whats your favourite roleplaying in fallout new vegas? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 7:55 pm

Honestly I gotta agree with the cowboy/vigilante style role. It fits in New Vegas extremely well, and having grown up in Texas, it's a fairly familiar lifestyle that's pretty fun to replicate in the Mojave. The thing is, it's kind of an extension of the character I play in most RPGs, a fairly good spirited but toughened character.

timooonx3

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite roleplaying in fallout new vegas?   Whats your favourite roleplaying in fallout new vegas? EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 3:50 pm

yes! it has the perfect atomsphere for it!
Back to top Go down
Zerk

Zerk

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite roleplaying in fallout new vegas?   Whats your favourite roleplaying in fallout new vegas? EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 5:28 pm

Well, I have 2 types of RP

1 Is being some kind of "saint of the mojave", I try as max as possible to be like Randall Clark, I want to help people, protect the weak and destroy those who opresses them. I use the Survivalist's rifle, .45 pistol (I usually use the unique version) and the desert ranger set.

2 Is being a cowboy/bounty hunter, something like that. My gear for it is the NCR veteran ranger armor set and a colt 1847 walker mod, I edited the gun to use 45-70 and use the same fire sound of the hunting revolver, I want to be a little similiar to this guy https://youtu.be/HPs5nQ5d584?t=799
This is the type of RP I'm using in my current playthrough. (For the best results, I'm using the W.A.R mod so my character can aim the gun like a real gunslinger)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite roleplaying in fallout new vegas?   Whats your favourite roleplaying in fallout new vegas? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats your favourite roleplaying in fallout new vegas?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1