Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeInterviewsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
_
October 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

A very weird New California bug

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allen Reyes

Character sheet
Name: Elsdragon
Faction: Biding my time
Level: 10

A very weird New California bug Empty
PostSubject: A very weird New California bug   A very weird New California bug EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 3:49 am

Alright, so I went through every mod I had and none of them are causing this issue, or any other issue for that matter. Damn, Ive come a long way. I used Fallout New Vegas Edit and it doesnt show any broken or missing files. And, to be honest my game does work. No crashing, I have the options to play New California and New Vegas, and even my ENB is running smoothly. The problem is, when I load my game, it pops me up in gameplay in some weird desert environment that you can see in the picture. I'm able to pause and go to the main menu and start the game with no issues, but this bug does concern me. So, what is it? Ho do I find out? Anyone else with new California or just NV in general have this issue?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
c4in

c4in

Character sheet
Name: Curse
Faction: Self
Level: 50

A very weird New California bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: A very weird New California bug   A very weird New California bug EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 12:49 pm

That's strange, never happened to me in New Vegas with or without New California. Does that happen with the certain save game and did you try if the problem persists with other saves?

Did you do anything that might have caused the issue, like what did you do before this happened?

Try re-installing the mod. No idea if hardware is the issue or drivers if you can play the game normally.

A very weird New California bug

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1