Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
mandalorian Ryse khan vault dead marvel Call commonwealth Mask money upgrades wolfenstein ghoul FCOM space NPCs boomers Gear boom riot hunk Reforged body machine Superpele daryl
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What attracted you gunrs to Fallout in the first place? - Page 5 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 11:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What attracted you gunrs to Fallout in the first place? - Page 5 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 2:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What attracted you gunrs to Fallout in the first place? - Page 5 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What attracted you gunrs to Fallout in the first place? - Page 5 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
What attracted you gunrs to Fallout in the first place? - Page 5 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What attracted you gunrs to Fallout in the first place? - Page 5 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What attracted you gunrs to Fallout in the first place? - Page 5 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
What attracted you gunrs to Fallout in the first place? - Page 5 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
What attracted you gunrs to Fallout in the first place? - Page 5 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What attracted you gunrs to Fallout in the first place? - Page 5 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:29 am

» Late Introduction
What attracted you gunrs to Fallout in the first place? - Page 5 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:29 pm

» Greetings!
What attracted you gunrs to Fallout in the first place? - Page 5 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
What attracted you gunrs to Fallout in the first place? - Page 5 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
What attracted you gunrs to Fallout in the first place? - Page 5 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What attracted you gunrs to Fallout in the first place? - Page 5 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
What attracted you gunrs to Fallout in the first place? - Page 5 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
What attracted you gunrs to Fallout in the first place? - Page 5 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
What attracted you gunrs to Fallout in the first place? - Page 5 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
What attracted you gunrs to Fallout in the first place? - Page 5 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
What attracted you gunrs to Fallout in the first place? - Page 5 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What attracted you gunrs to Fallout in the first place?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Legião

Legião

Character sheet
Name: Victor
Faction: Italian Mafia
Level: 15

What attracted you gunrs to Fallout in the first place? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What attracted you gunrs to Fallout in the first place?   What attracted you gunrs to Fallout in the first place? - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 10:57 am

Great history and many choices. I've seen fallout 3 in youtube back in 2011 and i got interested in the game and the franchise.

sigmaceti

sigmaceti

Character sheet
Name: Shepard
Faction: Lone Wanderer
Level: Unimportant

PostSubject: Re: What attracted you gunrs to Fallout in the first place?   What attracted you gunrs to Fallout in the first place? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 7:12 am

for me it was just setting and atmosphere, I remember when I first time seen Fallout 3 being announced in a gaming magazine where I live I thought that it will suck but as the game was released and I got it and started playing I was unable to get away from it then New Vegas and I got hooked to it as well and on top of that when Bethesda announced Fallout 4 and in that time I did not have strong PC when game was released I watch as many videos on youtube I was able to so it is one of my favorite franchise and. I love how modding communities for fallout games are alive and create all those wonderful mods, all freedom that you have playing a game and do what ever you want and as I said at a start I just love post apocalyptic games

Emperor Slyther

Character sheet
Name: Red Queen Amaryllis
Faction: Shadow Inquisition
Level: Immortal

PostSubject: Re: What attracted you gunrs to Fallout in the first place?   What attracted you gunrs to Fallout in the first place? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 10:02 am

The only time I found the genuine interest for Fallout, is mostly Fallout 3. I was modding for Oblivion back then, and all of my works were early age concepts and mash-ups. Granted I was known for making a few assault rifles for Oblivion back then, the AK-47 model, the Halo battle rifle, and the M16-A2, which a guy by the name of Tony1991 on pre-Nexus (TESsource at the time), evidently made the first M4/M16 weapon, but it functions like a bow. Then I caught wind that Fallout 3 was coming, and I was pretty hyped into getting it at first.

Because Fallout had guns, and I thought "Hey, I should get my works into Fallout as well", but it was a slow progression because I know both NPC skeletons are different in Fallout and Oblivion, so I temporarily somehow managed to make the Oblivion skeleton compatible with the Fallout skeleton, thanks to a certain mod, I was able to port in some of my Oblivion works, and I still use this skeleton, but not for my official releases like the military gear I was recently making for Fallout New Vegas, and I'm still working on that project. A new release and update is to be expected near soon, but I can't give a specific date. So please don't get your high hopes up, for those in question.

Anyway, yeah. Modding was the very subject as to the very reason why I got Fallout 3 in the first place. I'll be brutally honest though,,, my disappointment with Fallout is that you cannot drive vehicles like you can ride horses in Oblivion and I thought "Huh, that's a pretty big let-down". But yeah, I should've known it was literally a fucking wasteland, lol. I was expecting functional cities, settlements, roads and drivable vehicles, but I guess that's what a post-nuclear war simulator will get ya. Though with mods, I do suppose vehicles are technically drivable if you know what you're scripting and making...

**Screenshot story-arcs on hiatus until further notice**
Back to top Go down
MotionlessGhost

MotionlessGhost

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn
Faction: Vault 76
Level: 110

PostSubject: Re: What attracted you gunrs to Fallout in the first place?   What attracted you gunrs to Fallout in the first place? - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 10:33 am

As a teenager I saw a New Vegas lets play while at a friend's house. It covered the quest where Mortimer has you kill some dude and place his dead body in a dumpster. Me with my dark humor found it hilarious, so the next time I went to GameStop I decided to pick it up.

I have to be honest, when I first played it I found the gameplay to be kind of dated, even 10 years ago on the Xbox 360. But as I made it through the game I became more, and more interested in the universe. I hadn't been that drawn into a video game's universe like that since KOTOR. And now I can't put any Fallout game down for an extended amount of time.

What attracted you gunrs to Fallout in the first place? - Page 5 2UdjtkR
Back to top Go down
Trucky

Character sheet
Name: Trucky
Faction: The Good of the People
Level: 24

PostSubject: Re: What attracted you gunrs to Fallout in the first place?   What attracted you gunrs to Fallout in the first place? - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 11:36 am

i think i was atracted to this community when i started modding FNV in the earliest ef 2019. time passed and i was getting better in choosing mod for inmersipn and managing all of the mod in MO2, so when i saw Dragbody mod, i knew there was another level to mod the game, and i went to this forum to research and learn all of it
Back to top Go down
frankhorigan2

frankhorigan2

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What attracted you gunrs to Fallout in the first place?   What attracted you gunrs to Fallout in the first place? - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 10:12 am

well i remember my cousin buying fallout 3 on pc a long while ago , and while it was installing he was talking about how weird the game was with green mutants and talking robots , and how seemingly you could do anything in the game , go wherever you want and roleplay as any character . And it's safe to say i was hooked from that moment , i played a lot of fo3 while i was over in his house and i remember loving the exploration and atmosphere , then i went back home but couldn't find a copy of fo3 despite searching every store ever , so i kinda gave up until fallout NV became a thing and i luckily found a copy of that and i just loved it , played like 4 playthroughs and that became my favorite game ever at the time and fallout became my favorite franchise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What attracted you gunrs to Fallout in the first place?   What attracted you gunrs to Fallout in the first place? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

What attracted you gunrs to Fallout in the first place?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5