Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
money Call dead NPCs Mask body gauss Gear riot khan Ryse daryl boom mandalorian commonwealth hunk vault ghoul power marvel Reforged Overhaul Superpele wolfenstein boomers machine
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
A novelist on GUN? Yeah, write. Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
A novelist on GUN? Yeah, write. Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
A novelist on GUN? Yeah, write. Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
A novelist on GUN? Yeah, write. Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
A novelist on GUN? Yeah, write. Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
A novelist on GUN? Yeah, write. Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
A novelist on GUN? Yeah, write. Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
A novelist on GUN? Yeah, write. Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
A novelist on GUN? Yeah, write. Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
A novelist on GUN? Yeah, write. Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
A novelist on GUN? Yeah, write. Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
A novelist on GUN? Yeah, write. Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
A novelist on GUN? Yeah, write. Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
A novelist on GUN? Yeah, write. Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
A novelist on GUN? Yeah, write. Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
A novelist on GUN? Yeah, write. Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
A novelist on GUN? Yeah, write. Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
A novelist on GUN? Yeah, write. Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
A novelist on GUN? Yeah, write. Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
A novelist on GUN? Yeah, write. Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

A novelist on GUN? Yeah, write.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

A novelist on GUN? Yeah, write. Empty
PostSubject: A novelist on GUN? Yeah, write.   A novelist on GUN? Yeah, write. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 12:29 pm

(If this breaks some rule that I wasn't aware of, please forgive me, for I've been away for some time now.)

Incredible lame pun aside, I just felt like sharing the fact that I do indeed have some novels I've written and am writing - two finished, two in progress. I'm not sure if anybody here's much of a reader, but it is worth mentioning. My main novel series is named RAVAGE, and I'll have links to both of my books below.

As for subject matter; basically if you love werewolves, then my works are a dream, because it's a zombie apocalypse story but with werewolves. Survival, drama, despair and ascending from darkness are obviously the prominent themes but it's still got plenty of romance and comedy to share. In both the original novel, RAVAGE: Apocalypse of Wolves and the prequel RAVAGE: The Book of Hannah, I also take satirical stabs at the current regime of the United States, in a sort of exaggerated way (does "Trumperial Trump Troopers" sound satirical and/or funny enough?) that might amuse some people, though that background's sort of mentioned sparsely.

Both books are available as eBooks (you get a discount if you live in the UK, as sort of promotion and/or tribute to having a story set predominantly in the United Kingdom and with mostly British characters barring two protagonists, some Italians, and Middle Eastern soldiers that show up in the final act), though currently only the first novel's available as a hard copy edition. If you've got five bucks to spare, you can get both books as digital copies anywhere, but like I said, it's discounted if you live in the UK.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077XP56W1 - RAVAGE: Apocalypse of Wolves - the original novel, that's five years into a nation wide apocalypse where quasi-werewolves under the control of an evil spirit being are dominating the UK and basically turning it into a post-apocalyptic nightmare and hunting ground.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BV97KJ1 - RAVAGE: The Book of Hannah - a PREQUEL (I had to stress that - it does contain spoilers to the original in monologue passages) to Apocalypse of Wolves, that focuses heavily on the titular character, the comic relief of the original novel and one of the more complex characters, with it being a bit of an origin story that puts higher strain on both comedy and dark subject matter. Oh, and the cover's hand drawn by yours truly. I think it sucks but it's a placeholder and I'm commissioning an artist on DeviantArt to design a better one.

I can't make mods for games or games like most of the talented men and women here, but I can write like there's no tomorrow. Lemme hear your thoughts, and if it's not too much of a pain in the ass, pick up a copy of one or either novel (by the way, if you don't own a Kindle, that's no hassle - you can download a Kindle app for any iOS device, sign into your Amazon account, and buy it there; you should be able to, at least to the best of my knowledge).
Back to top Go down
RangerGUN

RangerGUN

Character sheet
Name: Connor
Faction: Yes Man
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: A novelist on GUN? Yeah, write.   A novelist on GUN? Yeah, write. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 1:57 pm

How long did it take you to write those two novels?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5M7SmqSLkPA7pufjgV00Vw?view_as

PostSubject: Re: A novelist on GUN? Yeah, write.   A novelist on GUN? Yeah, write. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 3:29 pm

The first one; about two years, though I also began writing the second one halfway in, and it ultimately saw a bit of an adrenaline surge to meet a personal release date, which sped up its creation whereas the original was just kind of a "when it's done, it's done" sort of deal.
Back to top Go down
PROROOK363

PROROOK363

Character sheet
Name: Shiromara
Faction: Headhunters
Level: 7

PostSubject: Re: A novelist on GUN? Yeah, write.   A novelist on GUN? Yeah, write. EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 4:44 am

Enjoy the premise for both works, unfortunate that I have time to read usually throughout the day but I will certainly keep these works in mind as I appreciate the effort of indie writers and their innovative and experimental ways.

PostSubject: Re: A novelist on GUN? Yeah, write.   A novelist on GUN? Yeah, write. Empty

Back to top Go down

A novelist on GUN? Yeah, write.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1