Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeInterviewsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
_
July 2022
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

FO4: Sunshine Tidings won't attract settlers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wertologist

Wertologist

FO4: Sunshine Tidings won't attract settlers Empty
PostSubject: FO4: Sunshine Tidings won't attract settlers   FO4: Sunshine Tidings won't attract settlers EmptyMon 22 Jan 2018 - 1:23

I designated this settlement as a "settler farmer". It's sole purpose was to attract mass amounts of settlers so I could move them to other settlements. The problem is that it does not attract any. I put down probably 20 beacons, have 60+ beads, 100+ food, 300+ power, and I think 200+ water. All topped off with turrets all over which bring the defense up to 400+. By all means, it should be producing settlers at a high rate, but it hasn't produced a single one. At first, I pegged this as a time thing so I played the game and would pop open the map to see if one popped up every once in a while. In-game weeks have gone by and none spawn there, but they spawn in other settlements. Even settlements I haven't even built up and have nothing other than a single beacon. I tried sending a settler to Sunshine Tidings manually to maybe trick the game into thinking that settlers could go there, but I don't think he ever showed up.

Is this whole settlement broken or something? Anyone know what I can do to fix this?
Back to top Go down

FO4: Sunshine Tidings won't attract settlers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1