Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Call NPCs money Superpele daryl power wolfenstein mandalorian boom boomers khan vault ghoul riot Reforged gauss hunk marvel Ryse machine commonwealth Gear dead body Mask Overhaul
Latest topics
» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Willow Creek (2013) Emptyby monke gaming Today at 7:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Willow Creek (2013) Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Willow Creek (2013) Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Willow Creek (2013) Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Willow Creek (2013) Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Willow Creek (2013) Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Willow Creek (2013) Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Willow Creek (2013) Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Willow Creek (2013) Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Willow Creek (2013) Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Willow Creek (2013) Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Willow Creek (2013) Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Willow Creek (2013) Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Willow Creek (2013) Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Willow Creek (2013) Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Willow Creek (2013) Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Willow Creek (2013) Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Willow Creek (2013) Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Willow Creek (2013) Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Willow Creek (2013) Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Willow Creek (2013)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
August Underground

August Underground

Character sheet
Name: Eme
Faction: Dahmerize Me
Level: gethelp.jpeg

Willow Creek (2013) Empty
PostSubject: Willow Creek (2013)   Willow Creek (2013) EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 5:02 am

Willow Creek (2013) Willow-creek

I wanted to talk about this movie for a while now, why? Hmmmm, simply because it sucks. I could name one good and one bad thing about Willow Creek. The good thing is that the premise, even tho is not thaaaaaat original, promises to get into the story of one of the most popular myths of all time: Bigfoot. The bad thing is that Willow Creek is worse than hitting your pinky toe.

Willow Creek is just like The Blair Witch Project, but with Bigfoot instead of the witch. Okay, cool, nice, awesome and all that... The problem shows up when you start watching it and find out, after an entire hour, "hey, nothing has happend here". An hour and 15 minutes? Still nothing. Wait, wait, maybe the real thing starts after an hour and 25 minutes... Nope. NOTHING, fuck it. I mean, Blair Witch can afford to do this kind of thing and tease everyone because it was the first ever found footage movie and it was 1999 but Willow Creek... ¿a 2013 found footage movie playing with cracking branches silly noises, stumbling with rocks and getting lost in the forest? Fuck it (once again).

Willow Creek (2013) WillowCreek-1

Now, the movie is super boring, but watchable (is that even a word closed eyes smile). It is very well shot, most of the action occurs during the day and the scenarios the couple visit are "pretty" (the main couple follow the same trail the first documentalist did when they encountered Bigfoot and "revealed" his existence to the whole world). That's all the good i can say about it. The only moment that the movie turns to be what everyone else wanted it to be (a couple stalked by a huge, scary and brutal Bigfoot) is one scene that last for about 15 minutes long in wich the couple, inside the camping tent, tries to figure out the sounds that "nature" is doing because they are scary as hell, and the worst part is that those sounds are close to the tent. Everything else, bullshit, shit, crap, excrement, poop... and a lot of stupid talking that make me thought i was watching national geographic or something.

Willow Creek (2013) Essa%2Bcapa%2BDUMAL%2Bfaz%2Bateh%2Bparecer%2Bque%2Bexiste%2Balgum%2Bsusto%2Bno%2Bfilme%2Bkkkk

I've read several reviews about Willow Creek and everyone praises the way it "slow burns", wich means that the movie takes his time to show good stuff and doesn't make use of easy screamers... I mean what the fuck? I don't have nothing against classy movies that create tension and a heavy atmosphere instead of screams... BUT DONT TORTURE ME WITH SOME BORING STUPID MOVIE THAT MAKES ME WANNA GO TO SLEEP AND STAR COUNTING SHEEPS OH MY GOD!. Willow Creek is even more boring that this year's It comes at night (they should give people like 10 energy drinks to stay awake while watching it). One thing is not to make use of cheap noise sounds and crappy screamers, and another total different things is to watch an 1 hour 30 minutes movie of how a guy walks down the street, buys some bread and then gets back to his house and eats it. Fuck "It Comes At Night as well", it sucks more than Twilight.

Willow Creek's director probably woke up one morning in a pretty bad mood and decided to put all his hate in it... except he also forgot to put bigfoot in it.

OVERALL: 0/10

Wait, no, you know what? My final score is:

Yup, nothing, i give nothing to Willow Creek.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Torsorapgirl on Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:15 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
RangerGUN

RangerGUN

Character sheet
Name: Connor
Faction: Yes Man
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Willow Creek (2013)   Willow Creek (2013) EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 11:17 am

I hate that justification people give to boring movies. A movie can be long, not much is happening and yet can be interesting. Interstellar takes about 40 minutes for the characters to travel across space but between the beginning and the 40 minute mark is very engaging and develops the characters extremely well. Hell, Pulp Fiction has a lot of talking and not a lot of action but yet the dialogue and the characters are what keep the movie entertaining.
Horror movies have really lost the touch on how to make an excellent scary movie. If Alien, a movie that came out in 1979, still manages to be engaging and scary to this very day, then these incompetently made horror movies today have failed.

Anyway, good review on this terrible movie.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5M7SmqSLkPA7pufjgV00Vw?view_as
August Underground

August Underground

Character sheet
Name: Eme
Faction: Dahmerize Me
Level: gethelp.jpeg

PostSubject: Re: Willow Creek (2013)   Willow Creek (2013) EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 3:45 pm

+
RangerGUN wrote:
I hate that justification people give to boring movies. A movie can be long, not much is happening and yet can be interesting.

Yeah, but Willow Creek is very different. The theme of the movie is Bigfoot, yet you don't see Bigfoot during the whole movie, you just get 1 hour 30 min of talking in wich the only two interesting scenes are the one in the camp tent and the otherone in wich the couple eats a sandwich at a cafe. It seems to me that they made this movie while high, like

+ "Duuuuuude, how about we make a Bigfoot movie but without bigfoot?"

- "Yeaaaaaah, and make people angry just for fun *high five*".

I recommend Exists (2014), even tho is not a 10/10 move, at least is a found footage one the actually shows bigfoot in it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Judge Redd

Judge Redd

PostSubject: Re: Willow Creek (2013)   Willow Creek (2013) EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 7:16 pm

@RangerGUN Okay do not team Intersteller up with Pulp Fiction. Pulp fiction is a masterpiece, Intersteller is a movie so up itself and so on the nose that I only enjoyed it when I started taking it as a comedy. Example of it being on the nose:

In case ya aint seen it:

Pulp fiction is witty, smart, fun, and one hell of a watch if you enjoy good dialogue. While Interstellar has the one continuous theme that all Nolan films seem to have...which is someone is lying.
Back to top Go down
RangerGUN

RangerGUN

Character sheet
Name: Connor
Faction: Yes Man
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Willow Creek (2013)   Willow Creek (2013) EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 7:50 pm

ZombieRedNeck wrote:
Okay do not team Intersteller up with Pulp Fiction.
I just did.

Quote :
Intersteller is a movie so up itself and so on the nose that I only enjoyed it when I started taking it as a comedy.
I fail to care about this.

Quote :
Hathaway's character is all like "Dont let your emotions impose on your decision making...oh by the way my former lover just so happens to be on the planet I am mad to go to".
Because she's in love. She's a scientist who understands that she cannot let human emotions control what happens on their mission to save humanity but her emotions get the best of her due to her not seeing someone she hasn't seen for decades.

Quote :
Matt Damons Character who puts the entire plan and human race in jeopardy, who trys to kill Mattew and basically kill all hope we have of continuing the species is named. Hugh Mann. The real enemy of mankind...is Hugh Mann.
What? His name is a problem? Okay then, I guess Pumpkin is completely okay but oh no, if you dare use Hugh Mann for a name, you're scum.

Quote :
Pulp fiction is witty, smart, fun, and one hell of a watch if you enjoy good dialogue.
It is, it's the best Quentin Tarantino movie.

It's quite petty of you to care so much of what I like and take insult. I don't care you didn't like Interstellar, that's fine. The movie didn't appeal to you. The book IT by Stephen King sucked and I hated it, but it's fine for people to enjoy it and I don't care.
I like this community because how nice the people are, so I don't insult people when they act like idiots. But I will make this one exception. You are a fucking idiot. Get over that people like movies you don't like.

Staff Edit:

You should watch the language you are using on this forum. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so it does not mean you get to be rude and straight up insult people. This time you get a negative reputation for your way of acting towards other members, next time will have more serious consequences. I highly advise you to read the rules again https://www.gunetwork.org/t622-rules-guidelines.

~William Lionheart

Last edited by William Lionheart on Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Staff Edit: Warning)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5M7SmqSLkPA7pufjgV00Vw?view_as
Judge Redd

Judge Redd

PostSubject: Re: Willow Creek (2013)   Willow Creek (2013) EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 8:00 pm

@RangerGUN I dont care about your tastes, because they dont affect me. I am not judging you for your choice in movies. I stated my opinion on a movie that I did not care for, but rather than say, i dont like it cuz it sucked. I gave my reasons for it. That is just my opinion.
At no point did I stop and say your an idiot for liking a movie, I just stated I dont like the movie and my reasons why. I didnt insult your intelligence at any point, because that would be, as your put it, petty, and childish to say "Your an idiot because my opinion is different or has upset you in some way."

Now, the only thing I will address is your insulting of me. However, rather than getting into a childish name calling contest, as that was never my intent, I will simply say, you are entitled to your opinion about me be they correct or not.

EDIT: BTW @RangerGUN Your Avatar is too large...might wanna fix that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Willow Creek (2013)   Willow Creek (2013) Empty

Back to top Go down

Willow Creek (2013)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1