Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
riot daryl commonwealth Gear vault Ryse Superpele ghoul FCOM NPCs money khan wolfenstein body dead Reforged machine marvel Call hunk mandalorian boomers Mask upgrades boom space
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Some problem with  my Pipboy Readius. [FIXED] Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Some problem with  my Pipboy Readius. [FIXED] Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Some problem with  my Pipboy Readius. [FIXED] Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Some problem with  my Pipboy Readius. [FIXED] Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Some problem with  my Pipboy Readius. [FIXED] Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Some problem with  my Pipboy Readius. [FIXED] Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Some problem with  my Pipboy Readius. [FIXED] Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Some problem with  my Pipboy Readius. [FIXED] Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Some problem with  my Pipboy Readius. [FIXED] Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Some problem with  my Pipboy Readius. [FIXED] Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Some problem with  my Pipboy Readius. [FIXED] Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Some problem with  my Pipboy Readius. [FIXED] Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Some problem with  my Pipboy Readius. [FIXED] Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Some problem with  my Pipboy Readius. [FIXED] Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Some problem with  my Pipboy Readius. [FIXED] Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Some problem with  my Pipboy Readius. [FIXED] Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Some problem with  my Pipboy Readius. [FIXED] Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Some problem with  my Pipboy Readius. [FIXED] Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Some problem with  my Pipboy Readius. [FIXED] Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Some problem with  my Pipboy Readius. [FIXED] Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Some problem with my Pipboy Readius. [FIXED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeadSkyKiller

DeadSkyKiller

Some problem with  my Pipboy Readius. [FIXED] Empty
PostSubject: Some problem with my Pipboy Readius. [FIXED]   Some problem with  my Pipboy Readius. [FIXED] EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 5:02 am

Hi guys, i need some help. I use  this pretty amazing top 10/10 mod Pipboy Readius Vegas Veteran and i was broke my pipboy screen. Like this - Some problem with  my Pipboy Readius. [FIXED] 20170934. could anyone help me with this problem? What i need to do?

Upd. I fix this bag. I think, you wanna ask me, how i did it? Simple.
1. Download https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/54609/? . Next, copy fiels to data directory. 2. Delete Pipboy Readius PDA. 3. Load you last save. if you have standart pipboy3000 with white screen, don't panic, it's okay. 3. Go to fnv/data/texture and delete all folder with name "pipboy/pipboy3000". 4. Reinstall the pipboy readius pda. Done, you fix this. Have fun.  :)

Last edited by DeadSkyKiller on Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IRORIEH

IRORIEH

Character sheet
Name: Booker
Faction: The highest bidder
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: Some problem with my Pipboy Readius. [FIXED]   Some problem with  my Pipboy Readius. [FIXED] EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 3:19 pm

The mod you spoke of at first has been set to hidden by the author, possibly due to these bugs. A simpler fix for this would simply be uninstalling the Pipboy Readius Veteran Mod, then completely reinstalling readius. Installing the mod you linked to isn't really required. Simply uninstalling the other mod and reinstalling readius would be sufficient

Back to top Go down
DeadSkyKiller

DeadSkyKiller

PostSubject: Re: Some problem with my Pipboy Readius. [FIXED]   Some problem with  my Pipboy Readius. [FIXED] EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 3:34 pm

IRORIEH wrote:
The mod you spoke of at first has been set to hidden by the author, possibly due to these bugs. A simpler fix for this would simply be uninstalling the Pipboy Readius Veteran Mod, then completely reinstalling readius. Installing the mod you linked to isn't really required. Simply uninstalling the other mod and reinstalling readius would be sufficient
No, mod  right now on a public access.
Spoiler:
Btw, i tried many ways, but no one doesn't help me. Maybe my guide is not a simple, but he working.  

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some problem with my Pipboy Readius. [FIXED]   Some problem with  my Pipboy Readius. [FIXED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Some problem with my Pipboy Readius. [FIXED]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1