Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
FCOM dead money space Reforged machine marvel Ryse riot Mask boom commonwealth Gear hunk upgrades vault Superpele ghoul body boomers wolfenstein khan mandalorian daryl Call NPCs
Latest topics
» Modder looking for gun mods
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 Emptyby DoxxxBoxx Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:33 am

» hi i'm new person
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

» Fallout Screenshots XIV
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 Emptyby Smellen D'generes Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:06 am

» New person
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 Emptyby W0NDER0FY0U Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:29 pm

» Howdy pardners.
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 Emptyby DVAted Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:06 pm

» Suggestions for a Halo Themed TTW Playthrough
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 Emptyby apatheticman Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:44 pm

» who here is a mandalorian??
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 Emptyby chazmister Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:13 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 Emptyby Ndf Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:29 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How many mods do you have installed?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PresidentWalru5

PresidentWalru5

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 11:58 pm

@"JohnnyXD23" I have a problem with mine too, after 120 mine gets pretty unstable, But it might be the types of mods I have, I reckon if I have just texture mods, weapon mods and armour mods id be able to go a lot higher.

@"Eikeegi" Ah nice, good luck with the mod making in the future! And if I knew how to I would probably try to make my own also. I did attempt at one point to make a FEV Subject companion (long since abandoned the idea though) I used Alchestbreach’s videos to help me, he explains it quite well. And what Mod Manager do you use now? I’ve mostly stuck with NMM, tried FOMM for a while but much prefer NMM, just easier in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Eikeegi

Eikeegi

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 8:31 am

PresidentWalru5 wrote:

@"Eikeegi" Ah nice, good luck with the mod making in the future! And if I knew how to I would probably try to make my own also. I did attempt at one point to make a FEV Subject companion (long since abandoned the idea though) I used Alchestbreach’s videos to help me, he explains it quite well. And what Mod Manager do you use now? I’ve mostly stuck with NMM, tried FOMM for a while but much prefer NMM, just easier in my opinion.  

I am currently working few projects at time. Making environmental designs to accompany my comic-drawing practices I do for my publisher based on FO4 main quest, just telling it my own way (in walking dead comic style - or somethin) and so am doing mods to resemble my changes to enviro and locations. Like bigger V111 (gets 2 new levels during intro), completely visually overhauled Institute (and less visually changing every NPC in there and adding more cells to whole place)- retextured it and added life to it, and things and tinkers like that. I love building places. I suck in everything else, ahaha.

I started making tiny simple mods like most, I guess- tinkering and changing other peoples things and I still remix a lot of other peoples mods for my own use. Done myself Father companion too because my comic-thing where he comes to visit vault with SS and things like that. Maybe in 2019 (or something) people can get both mods and comic *laughs* So much to do and only 1 person doing it. And sometimes I like playing game too.

I also had plans to replace all deathclaws with xenomorphs, (after I did some quick sketch of courser fighting one), but i hate working with .nif since theres no direct link between Zbrush and .nif format and I don't really know how to use 3dsmax to warrant its purchase just for FO4.

I changed from NMM to MO2 - because I use several FO4 installations, and NMM really started to act up and I also needed to have my game directory tidied up more I started to test my own mods also on modded game instead vanilla installation. Profiling and save file management is easier on MO2. NMM is good solid manager and I love it, but I felt that my own behavior has out grown it for moment.

disclaimer : mind my English. I really feel more comfortable in screenshot threads than talking threads.

Prosp3ro

Prosp3ro

Character sheet
Name: Laufer
Faction: 87th Tribe
Level: Spiritual

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 8:56 am

There is many, many mods in my FNV load order... I could not do without Mator's Merge Plugins. Thanks to his mod, I have succeeded to load only 135 plugins with more than 300 mods (I have to admit I have numerous texture mods that do not include .esp or .esm).
Back to top Go down
Wergon

Wergon

Character sheet
Name: Killian
Faction: Nocturne
Level: Hacker

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 10:09 am

@PresidentWalru5
Could you please if you have link on those fixes, please pm me

How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 NBgFzcg

My Achievments:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demise.star
PresidentWalru5

PresidentWalru5

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 10:56 pm

@"Eikeegi" That sounds awesome, I hope they all go well for you as you do them and id try it out if you released it someday. Also I’m a fan of the xenomorph replacer, I like the idea a lot. Just being chased round by them in the middle of the night sounds terrifying but a lot of fun. And I don’t think I’ve heard of MO2 before, I guess if It helps you more than NMM I would stay stick with it, tbh ive had issues with NMM in the past but they’ve sorted themselves out in time.

Lastly don’t worry about the English, I like screenshot threads also but I don’t mind having discussions with the community, but I do know what you mean. I can talk on the internet but in real life you’ll get about as much out of me as a rock, not a fan of face to face stuff.

@"Prosp3ro" That’s pretty impressive, from the sounds of it it sounds like something that I would find quite useful, I may have to give it a look, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Eikeegi

Eikeegi

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 9:52 am

PresidentWalru5 wrote:
@"Eikeegi" That sounds awesome, I hope they all go well for you as you do them and id try it out if you released it someday. Also I’m a fan of the xenomorph replacer, I like the idea a lot. Just being chased round by them in the middle of the night sounds terrifying but a lot of fun. And I don’t think I’ve heard of MO2 before, I guess if It helps you more than NMM I would stay stick with it, tbh ive had issues with NMM in the past but they’ve sorted themselves out in time.

Lastly don’t worry about the English, I like screenshot threads also but I don’t mind having discussions with the community, but I do know what you mean. I can talk on the internet but in real life you’ll get about as much out of me as a rock, not a fan of face to face stuff.

Xenomorphs would have been that most of the posture and combat animations would be very alike between the two - deathclaw and xenomorph except the long tail, but potential detours to that problem would exist on paper. Maybe one day. However there's many other things I can do for now. Eventually I have to figure out how to get new .nifs to may game or find someone help me out with conversions.

I have started to think that Creation Kit is a game of its own. It's quite fun place to spend time on. Oh - well time for coffee and then time to tinker. If get time later might do a "shameless self-promotion" special screenshots of my doodahs, hahaha.

About screenshots is that my aim has been to show that Creation Engine can do pretty things and is not "ugly and dated", sometimes I succeed better other times less. Love to surprise people and say "yes, that is FO4" or "skyrim" after people say the games look ugly Very Happy

RangerGUN

RangerGUN

Character sheet
Name: Connor
Faction: Yes Man
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 9:07 pm

66 mods installed. The game though works well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5M7SmqSLkPA7pufjgV00Vw?view_as

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 2:11 am

before my pc broke down, i have more than 100 mods, but it's mostly weapons mods.
Back to top Go down
ceejay

ceejay

Character sheet
Name: elliot
Faction: Brotherhood
Level: 31

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:44 am

for fallout 4 i have around 160 active plugins. for fallout 3 i have around 87 active plugins, And for FNV i have around 123+active mods for new vegas (including TTW and custom test mods i have *tried* to make) Sword Man Drunk

Primus_Daibhidh

Character sheet
Name: Daibhidh of Salopia
Faction: Caesar's Legion
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 6:51 pm

For Fallout 4 I had 222 active plugins, I'm going to be doing a fresh playthrough with a similar amount, I'm surprised it stays so stable Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Chinpoko117

Chinpoko117

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 8:24 pm

Skyrim I think I have like 140 or so mods installed, New Vegas around 122 mods and Fallout 4 I think 94 or so mods. Skyrim was the most time consuming to get everything to work in a stable manner, especially since most of the plugins I have are merged patches. Fallout New Vegas came next to get mods to play nice. Fallout 4 I had little trouble with, the game is stable as ever even when I throw in mods nilly willy.

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 8:35 pm

Too fucking many, if you want a short answer, but as for Fallout 4 I have 92 active plugins. The game isn't too stable at the moment, so I'm working at trimming some of them down, but it's not an easy task.
Back to top Go down
D7Rock88

D7Rock88

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 11:28 pm

I personally tend to keep my games light in terms of mods as I like to keep my play throughs as close to vanilla as I can, and basically just install mods that enhance enough that so that it stays true to that and doesn't turn my game into something it wasn't intended to be.

That said onto the numbers! I can't really remember how many mods I had in new vegas, but I think it was between 35 and 40...and for Fallout 4 I have 42 mods. So yeah like I said, I keep it light. For Skyrim however...I have 119 mods installed...well esps anyway that's not including the texture overhauls etc. It should also be noted that most of the mods I have installed are pretty much just armor and weapon mods aswell. Yes even for skyrim that is the case. Care to guess how stable my games are? If you guess super stable then you guessed right, and once again yes, even Skyrim is super stable. CTD's are so rare for me I often forget they can happen.
Back to top Go down
Donmoon

Character sheet
Name: Dashaun Barlow
Faction: NCR
Level: 35

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 3:32 pm

I have about 50-80 active plugins and somewhere close to 60-120 active mods. I wonder if that's too much or too little, hehe. I used to have waaaaaaay fewer mods, but now I've spent 25% of my time looking up top 10 _______ mods for FNV.
Back to top Go down
Distortion

Distortion

Character sheet
Name: Distortion
Faction: of none of your damn business
Level: two fitty

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 4:21 pm

fallout 4 right now is at 235 plugins, would have more cause i merged a few weapon mods and features. 291 mods are active in current playthrough so, I like playing my game fat with mods. 

FNV always gets up  to 130, have to merge to reduce it down to like 120-115. Especially if i am using TTW.

KTG690

Character sheet
Name: Bishop
Faction: Mr. House
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 2:42 am

I currently have 396 Total Mods installed....at least through NMM and 131 Active Plugins.

I love Merges.

Back to top Go down
sgtrock31

sgtrock31

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 3:51 am

I always bite off more than i can chew. I think close to a vanilla experience has been the funnest i've had. I always want to indulge my self and have as many mods as i can until my game in unplayable. Although 40% of my list are loose weapon mods because i always want that variety in a game. I want each of my enemies to have different guns even though i will never use the guns or sell them. Really a stupid reason to break my game when i think about it that way. I think the most mods i ever had on New vegas was upwards of 200 most were weapon mods, armor mods, or quest mods don't dabble in much else. Got half way through a play through before i got bored and took a break.
Back to top Go down
njmanga097

njmanga097

Character sheet
Name: Captain Wick
Faction: Wildfire
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 5:38 am

This is my rate most of the time:

89 mods installed
55 plugins active

I don't mod a game too much because Fallout can only be a Fallout game. I can't make it into something that is not. So let's say I want to play The Division or even Watch_Dogs, I'm not gonna mod my Fallout to be those games. I'll just play those instead. I don't invest in immersion mods too because I want my game to stay as a game. In Fallout 4, the common mods that I get are weapons and game balancing ones. I don't like bullet sponges in an fps game, unless it was built as a solid RPG.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/noel.manga.art
c4in

c4in

Character sheet
Name: Curse
Faction: Self
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 11:32 am

Fallout 3: 134 active plugins +7 from merged files
Fallout NV: 128 active plugins +21 from merged files

I have a lot more mods installed which does not require an .esp file. Playing with mods is fun. Smile

calscks

calscks

Character sheet
Name: calscks
Faction: Brotherhood of Food
Level: 99

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 12:40 pm

on my way heading towards 400 on fallout 4 Wink
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 NatPnJQ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

How many mods do you have installed?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next