Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Call space boom machine upgrades Reforged FCOM Mask Gear hunk dead ghoul Ryse NPCs daryl Superpele wolfenstein commonwealth khan body money vault mandalorian marvel riot boomers
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
When installed a new mod and run the game hud turn pink Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 4:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
When installed a new mod and run the game hud turn pink Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
When installed a new mod and run the game hud turn pink Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
When installed a new mod and run the game hud turn pink Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
When installed a new mod and run the game hud turn pink Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
When installed a new mod and run the game hud turn pink Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
When installed a new mod and run the game hud turn pink Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
When installed a new mod and run the game hud turn pink Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
When installed a new mod and run the game hud turn pink Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
When installed a new mod and run the game hud turn pink Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:29 am

» Late Introduction
When installed a new mod and run the game hud turn pink Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:29 pm

» Greetings!
When installed a new mod and run the game hud turn pink Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
When installed a new mod and run the game hud turn pink Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
When installed a new mod and run the game hud turn pink Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
When installed a new mod and run the game hud turn pink Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:52 pm

» So I tried my hand at modding...
When installed a new mod and run the game hud turn pink Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
When installed a new mod and run the game hud turn pink Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
When installed a new mod and run the game hud turn pink Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
When installed a new mod and run the game hud turn pink Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
When installed a new mod and run the game hud turn pink Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:37 am

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

When installed a new mod and run the game hud turn pink

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
huythong123

huythong123

Character sheet
Name: Mark
Faction: NCR (because i like them)
Level: 25

When installed a new mod and run the game hud turn pink Empty
PostSubject: When installed a new mod and run the game hud turn pink   When installed a new mod and run the game hud turn pink EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 3:58 pm

when i install a new mod and then i run the game most of the game hud turn pink and when it doesnt turn pink the moment i fast travel or enter a room all of the meshes or texture turn into exclamation points i need help please
Back to top Go down
Hoppyhead

Hoppyhead

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: When installed a new mod and run the game hud turn pink   When installed a new mod and run the game hud turn pink EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 11:23 pm

How many mods do you have installed? Could be you reached your games maxed limit. I have a ton of mods and I reached my limit. It does similar to what you described to my game. Exclamations and messed up textures. Pink people. I had to merge mods and figure out what mods to cut and what ones I really wanted to keep.

1A

Character sheet
Name: Tabellarius
Faction: NCR
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: When installed a new mod and run the game hud turn pink   When installed a new mod and run the game hud turn pink EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 4:59 am

Yeah the New Vegas engine is pretty limited, anywhere above 139 plugins and you'll start seeing this happen. Just disable or merge any of the smaller, non conflicting plugins until you're at least down past 130, and it should stop (although the smaller you can go, the better.) I've also heard some people say that this problem continues on saves that hit the mod limit, although I've never experienced it myself. If you continue to get the bug after disabling enough plugins, then try making a new save to see if the problem persists.
Back to top Go down
huythong123

huythong123

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: When installed a new mod and run the game hud turn pink   When installed a new mod and run the game hud turn pink EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 6:35 am

ok from what i gathered from you guys that my game can turn pink if i got too many plugin so im now pasting my plugins for you guys can see

Spoiler:

P.S: the pink hud for me usually happend after i install a mod manually (the first time i got this problem was a month ago) now for some reason the hud turn pink when i install a mod on nexus

Last edited by Cerruti on Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a spoiler)
Back to top Go down
c4in

c4in

Character sheet
Name: Curse
Faction: Self
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: When installed a new mod and run the game hud turn pink   When installed a new mod and run the game hud turn pink EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 11:32 pm

@huythong123 That's 197 active plugins and way too much over the safe zone. Just do as 1A told you, get rid of some of your mods and try to get close to 139 plugins or less.

huythong123

huythong123

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: When installed a new mod and run the game hud turn pink   When installed a new mod and run the game hud turn pink EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 5:57 am

ok i now have another question how do i merge mod together
Back to top Go down
Hoppyhead

Hoppyhead

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: When installed a new mod and run the game hud turn pink   When installed a new mod and run the game hud turn pink EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 4:07 pm

The best how to person to watch in my opinion is Gopher. When I need to learn how to do something I watch his videos. You will need FNVedit. This video walks you through everything.
https://youtu.be/qVKe51dRm2M

PostSubject: Re: When installed a new mod and run the game hud turn pink   When installed a new mod and run the game hud turn pink Empty

Back to top Go down

When installed a new mod and run the game hud turn pink

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1