Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
machine money NPCs khan Superpele dead body mandalorian vault Reforged marvel FCOM Ryse wolfenstein daryl commonwealth upgrades boom ghoul space boomers Gear Mask riot Call hunk
Latest topics
» Modder looking for gun mods
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Yesterday at 4:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Yesterday at 3:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:29 am

» Late Introduction
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:29 pm

» Greetings!
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:01 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 Emptyby DoxxxBoxx Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:33 pm

» hi i'm new person
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:37 pm

» Fallout Screenshots XIV
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 Emptyby Smellen D'generes Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:06 pm

» New person
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 Emptyby W0NDER0FY0U Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:29 pm

» Howdy pardners.
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 Emptyby DVAted Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:06 am

» Suggestions for a Halo Themed TTW Playthrough
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 Emptyby apatheticman Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:44 am

» who here is a mandalorian??
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 Emptyby chazmister Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:13 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 Emptyby Ndf Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:29 am

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How many mods do you have installed?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AnarcHist

AnarcHist

Character sheet
Name: Vincent
Faction: Operator's
Level: 45

How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 7:36 am

@"PresidentWalru5" Yes i can play the game without a major problem

                     Exiled
          Absolved of the light I am the purest strain of hate
Back to top Go down
PresidentWalru5

PresidentWalru5

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 7:58 am

@"Fuster" Personally I haven’t found fallout 3 to be any better with handling mods but I could be wrong, I have had some experience with TTW and I won’t lie it can be tricky to get mods to work with it but if you get them all to play nice with each other it’s like a whole new game….or two. And I just had to get dragbody’s mods in, so well done.
Back to top Go down
DoYouEvenBan

DoYouEvenBan

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 9:06 am

32 mods it claims... But then I got 82 plug-ins... Rather stable though
Back to top Go down
OSOK

OSOK

Character sheet
Name: Jack
Faction: none
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 9:16 am

Fallout 4 is unplayable for me without the minimum number of 255 esps. However, textures and model changes, enb, and edits adds hundreds more to that list. I've installed the latest expansion pack for FO4; it's in beta right now, but it's called Load Order. It's a mini-game that allows for the relationship management of files...think Jenga- but blind folded and the pieces of wood are on fire.

PresidentWalru5

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 9:55 am

@"DoYouEvenBan" Fair enough, To be honest when I play Fallout 4 from now on I have around 70 or 80. I try to keep it under 100 as best as I can.

@"OSOK" Well of course, if you don’t sort the load order then your game won’t be as efficient and it may run badly in some cases. And also Fallout 4 seems to have a much better support for mods than pervious Fallout games before it.
Back to top Go down
commissar197

commissar197

Character sheet
Name: Mikalov Ybma
Faction: Minuteman Empire
Level: 24

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 11:13 am

I reached the max limit on the FOMM and took it as a sign to clean them out and start over, now I got about 95

PresidentWalru5

PresidentWalru5

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 11:16 am

@"commissar197" Do you know what the limit is? And yeah I would have maybe done the same if I reached that.
Back to top Go down
commissar197

commissar197

Character sheet
Name: Mikalov Ybma
Faction: Minuteman Empire
Level: 24

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 11:16 am

@"PresidentWalru5" I believe it is around 250 or 255

PresidentWalru5

PresidentWalru5

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 11:17 am

@"commissar197" Ah ok, i guess NMM has a higher limit then.
Back to top Go down
Noblesse-

Noblesse-

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 11:44 am

Having suffered an unpleasant Main Menu glitch that resulted in me scrapping and re-installing FNV anew, before then I had well over 150'ish give or take. I have since then been mindful of what feels really "must-have"/"essential" for my personal tastes and currently run with 78. I am hoping to keep it to around 100 max or so, don't get me wrong, all those mods never really hit me performance-wise. But I guess it's a matter of concentrating on the idea of "less is more".

Wergon

Character sheet
Name: Killian
Faction: Nocturne
Level: Hacker

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 11:54 am

30 or 40 mods i have installed
Included armor mods and race mods

How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 NBgFzcg

My Achievments:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demise.star
PresidentWalru5

PresidentWalru5

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 12:05 pm

@"Noblesse-" I might have actually had something similar to that, I know for certain I’ve had UI and menu problems before because of messed up files and I ended up re installing the game because I couldn’t find a fix and yeah I like to think that as I’m starting a new game/installation. I set up what patches to use first, then texture mods and then the ENB I will use, then when that all working without any problems I start to decide on what gameplay changes I’ll add. One thing I’ve learnt to do (even though its very time consuming) is checking after each mod if my game works fine, it takes a while but the worst feeling to me is downloading a bunch of mods and not having the game start properly, or it doesn’t work as you want it to.

@"Sentra" Would these happen to be Dragbody’s race mods? Or other race mods on the network? If so are they worth a download? I was thinking about downloading one for a while now.
Back to top Go down
Wergon

Wergon

Character sheet
Name: Killian
Faction: Nocturne
Level: Hacker

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 12:07 pm

@PresidentWalru5

Only last Drag's overhauls installed, but i didn't find his race mods (i think they are in private section; in Overhauls i have problems which races don't have eyes (but Stanton and McNamara's races have eyes)).

How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 NBgFzcg

My Achievments:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demise.star
PresidentWalru5

PresidentWalru5

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 12:18 pm

@"Sentra" Oh ok, I know there are one or two in public release and some on the nexus and is there a fix for that?......kinda seems a little strange seeing an eyeless courier wandering around the wastes.
Back to top Go down
joshwist55

joshwist55

Character sheet
Name: Andrew M. Rockefeller
Faction: NCR
Level: 37

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 12:52 pm

I have around 355 mods installed right now in my Fallout 4 game. New Vegas is none as I got very tired of having Giant Red Exclamation Points in the game due to the over use of mods that I'm pretty sure just broke my game so :V whatever.

PresidentWalru5

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 1:30 pm

@"joshwist55" Ah….yeah I can see that being a problem. I guess a fresh install would fix that…..I’ve never had a problem with red exclamation points everywhere though…..How did you even do that?
Back to top Go down
OSOK

OSOK

Character sheet
Name: Jack
Faction: none
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 2:42 pm

@PresidentWalru5 I've long since left "auto-sort" behind for my load order...as I'm spending more of my time editing mods to my liking and combining/merging others that it's become quite tedious...when it works it works...but I cant leave my loads alone!

JohnnyXD23

Character sheet
Name: Miho Nishizumi
Faction: Ooarai Girls Academy
Level: Tank Commander

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 2:51 pm

For NV: Total active plugins: 184
Total plugins: 185

My game breaks if I hit at least above 200 in my case.

Eikeegi

Eikeegi

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 3:34 pm

I do max out plugin list every now and then (I have habbit install and uninstall mods mid my 800h save so i have my ways to experiment), but recently I've delved into mod making myself and more familiar I've become with tools, I've done a lot of mod remixing, taking bits and bits and combining with other bits and pieces.  

Also have started to use less other peoples mods and making my own to do things  the way I prefer. or in different words - I use more mods that are outside my expertise (i.e. animations, or scripted mods) - but character, faction, environmental overhauls I trend to do self.  

I recently changed mod manager and I am not sure it was good idea. Too much problems. Loot doesn't work well with the new mod manager, nor is windows working well with it.  My FO3 has like  10, and skyrim has 50-ish. Most are visual improvements. I do not like much of things that break lore or add too many out-of-world elements.

Last edited by Eikeegi on Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tenebrare.tumblr.com/
Banewrath

Banewrath

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 3:50 pm

OSOK wrote:
@PresidentWalru5 I've long since left "auto-sort" behind for my load order...as I'm spending more of my time editing mods to my liking and combining/merging others that it's become quite tedious...when it works it works...but I cant leave my loads alone!

I hear you there brother. I have all these new mods to integrate but I`m having too much fun playing. I`ll get to it sooner or later though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How many mods do you have installed?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next