Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
power wolfenstein boom ghoul NPCs body gauss Ryse Superpele machine Gear hunk Mask daryl dead vault mandalorian boomers Reforged money marvel Overhaul khan riot commonwealth Call
Latest topics
» Starfield
Anyone else enjoy playing as the Enclave? - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Anyone else enjoy playing as the Enclave? - Page 2 Emptyby scrab20 Yesterday at 10:18 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Anyone else enjoy playing as the Enclave? - Page 2 Emptyby gavin gold Tue May 07, 2024 4:00 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
Anyone else enjoy playing as the Enclave? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Fri May 03, 2024 11:31 pm

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Anyone else enjoy playing as the Enclave? - Page 2 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 12:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Anyone else enjoy playing as the Enclave? - Page 2 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Anyone else enjoy playing as the Enclave? - Page 2 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:39 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Anyone else enjoy playing as the Enclave? - Page 2 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Anyone else enjoy playing as the Enclave? - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Anyone else enjoy playing as the Enclave? - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Anyone else enjoy playing as the Enclave? - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Anyone else enjoy playing as the Enclave? - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Anyone else enjoy playing as the Enclave? - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Anyone else enjoy playing as the Enclave? - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Anyone else enjoy playing as the Enclave? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Anyone else enjoy playing as the Enclave? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Anyone else enjoy playing as the Enclave? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Anyone else enjoy playing as the Enclave? - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Anyone else enjoy playing as the Enclave? - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Anyone else enjoy playing as the Enclave? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:21 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Anyone else enjoy playing as the Enclave?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadowthief

Shadowthief

Anyone else enjoy playing as the Enclave? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else enjoy playing as the Enclave?   Anyone else enjoy playing as the Enclave? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:56 pm

I love playing as a Enclave member, i actually role played as a pilot of the enclave forces that was shot down. Now reassembling the Enclave charter of NV.
Back to top Go down
midnight1996

midnight1996

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else enjoy playing as the Enclave?   Anyone else enjoy playing as the Enclave? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 4:07 pm

i think Bethesda should make fallout 4 about the enclave attacking the institute or something like that. but you play as a member of the enclave and they could make the institute evil plus after Edens destruction and the colonels death/exile maybe a moderate officer might take over and actually want to help the people of the commonwealth and not kill them
Back to top Go down
ninodeawesome

ninodeawesome

Character sheet
Name: Dorian
Faction: Independent
Level: 26

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else enjoy playing as the Enclave?   Anyone else enjoy playing as the Enclave? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:04 pm

I never liked any of the fractions in Fallout they all were good for story but they all had these terrible flaws and the enclave is the worst

moddyboy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else enjoy playing as the Enclave?   Anyone else enjoy playing as the Enclave? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:12 pm

I hate the enclave for the fact that they can't understand that everything and everybody is irradiated.
Even they are irradiated, even if they have high tech armor it wont stop them from getting radiation. If they kill all things irradiated, there wont be anything left but a husk of a dying planet

lexintun

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else enjoy playing as the Enclave?   Anyone else enjoy playing as the Enclave? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 6:19 am

Yah why not sometimes i just don an enclave armor (be it tesla,helfire or just normal APA) grab a plasma rifle or a gatling laser and start roleplayin as a rouge enclave verti-assault commando who has defected from the enclave and helps wastelanders with everything he can.I also like playng as an enclave officer (with the enclave commander mod

tigerx87

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else enjoy playing as the Enclave?   Anyone else enjoy playing as the Enclave? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:14 am

i never do. Sorry bro i love my mutant buddy (Marcus, not Fawkes) too much. I mean i get their point but i don't like their approach.

i don't like the BoS really either btw.
Back to top Go down
liljonesy04

liljonesy04

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else enjoy playing as the Enclave?   Anyone else enjoy playing as the Enclave? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 9:06 am

I recently played the enclave mod for nv and it was fun until I started lagging to the point of being unable to move when I was out side the bunker. Inside how ever was perfectly fine whether I was on the low or high settings. I was unable to finish it because the lag which is a shame because I was really enjoying it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else enjoy playing as the Enclave?   Anyone else enjoy playing as the Enclave? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone else enjoy playing as the Enclave?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2