Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Overhaul gauss body wolfenstein Mask boom Call marvel dead machine daryl ghoul Superpele money hunk NPCs commonwealth Reforged Ryse mandalorian riot power khan Gear vault boomers
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:29 am

» Late Introduction
Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:29 pm

» Greetings!
Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Evmeister

Evmeister

Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.   Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 11:19 pm

I believe survival will be coming with a patch or update, not as a DLC. You can reference this article http://www.pcgamer.com/bethesda-teases-fallout-4-dlc-news-and-a-survival-mode-overhaul/

It doesn't outright say it will be free but they'd be stupid to charge for it. I don't think Beth pulls those tactics like some of the other companies.

Rvelation216

Rvelation216

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.   Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 2:21 am

Fallout has a pretty good history with dlc so i reckon whatever they release should be pretty beast!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.   Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 2:48 am

@ndnuzik
Yea I heard that they might do a under water dlc but if its crap like that for weapons then its already a fail in my book.
Back to top Go down
chemmy

chemmy

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.   Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 3:16 am

it all sounds good, was reading about survival mode the other day, and for the dlc, well here is to hoping that it's good, we will see next month, since the season pass will be release some time in march, well that's what steam is showing as a release date when you buy it, saw it when i bought my season pass early this month, and if it is a underwater dlc, that would be cool, and with some bioshock mods added to it, then it will be a complete dlc
Back to top Go down
Pickpox111

Pickpox111

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.   Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 3:29 am

I imagine they will make the survival similar to what is available for Fallout New Vegas with mods. Shouldn't be too hard for them. I think survival mode is something a lot of people get into. I'm not one of those people. I'll play a game on a medium level if it's too easy, but usually on easy to feel like a boss on the game. Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 1f601

The survival would have happened anyways on PC. This is a nice bonus for the console users.

Creation Engine is what I'm hoping for. Looking everyday to see some official news. It's overdue, but hopefully soon.

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.   Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 4:12 am

Is there a cutoff for the season pass?
Back to top Go down
donta1979

donta1979

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.   Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 5:00 am

If they restore cut content and make it as paid DLC I will not be a happy camper. Didn't get the season pass to get content that should had been put in the game to begin with that got cut due to the deal they made with nvidia when they took their money.

chemmy

chemmy

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.   Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 5:55 am

donta1979 wrote:
If they restore cut content and make it as paid DLC I will not be a happy camper. Didn't get the season pass to get content that should had been put in the game to begin with that got cut due to the deal they made with nvidia when they took their money.

i agree, i will feel the same way, a lot of companies are doing that these days to make more money, destiny being one of the main ones for an example

Merica3883 wrote:
Is there a cutoff for the season pass?

no there isn't a cut off on buying the season pass
Back to top Go down
Wertologist

Wertologist

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.   Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 6:41 am

I predict the second DLC will have Three Dog.
Back to top Go down
BITBUT

BITBUT

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.   Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 9:55 am

Doggo wrote:
BITBUT wrote:
MrObamatron wrote:
Seems a bit ridiculous that Survival mode will be dlc (let's hope it's free dlc) seeing as how Obsidian introduced it in FNV and was great.

Wouldn't surprise me if someone made a much more viable survival mode via the GECK.

All in all, I just hope they don't drop the ball on dlc. They're pretty good at expansion packs.
Imagine DUST survival in Fallout 4.... if they did ever make it they should change the name and the atmosphere should be blizzard like weather.

The author of DUST has an active subreddit /r/FODUST he gave a ton of info on what he has planned.
*It takes place soon after the bombs drop, so the US military will be around, bandits, etc.
*Nuclear weather almost all the time
*Nuclear winters

theres some more info on the subreddit, but thats all I know off the top of my head.
I dont really know much about the effects of Nuclear war on the world so which comes first fallout or nuclear winter?
Back to top Go down
ndnuzik

ndnuzik

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.   Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 12:36 pm

Merica3883 wrote:
@ndnuzik
Yea I heard that they might do a under water dlc but if its crap like that for weapons then its already a fail in my book.
I'd rather have a dlc about the Red Chinese and the cut Chinese assault rifle goes along with it
spoiler:

Archangel470

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Fallout 4 DLC   Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 6:09 pm

The first three pieces of Fallout 4 DLC have been revealed.

Automatron - March 2016

The mysterious Mechanist has unleashed a horde of evil robots into the Commonwealth, including the devious Robobrain. Hunt them down and harvest their parts to build and mod your own custom robot companions. Choose from hundreds of mods; mixing limbs, armor, abilities, and weapons like the all-new lightning chain gun. Even customize their paint schemes and choose their voices!

Wasteland Workshop - April 2016

With the Wasteland Workshop, design and set cages to capture live creatures – from raiders to Deathclaws! Tame them or have them face off in battle, even against your fellow settlers. The Wasteland Workshop also includes a suite of new design options for your settlements like nixi tube lighting, letter kits, taxidermy and more!

Far Harbor - May 2016

A new case from Valentine’s Detective Agency leads you on a search for a young woman and a secret colony of synths. Travel off the coast of Maine to the mysterious island of Far Harbor, where higher levels of radiation have created a more feral world. Navigate through the growing conflict between the synths, the Children of Atom, and the local townspeople. Will you work towards bringing peace to Far Harbor, and at what cost? Far Harbor features the largest landmass for an add-on that we’ve ever created, filled with new faction quests, settlements, lethal creatures and dungeons. Become more powerful with new, higher-level armor and weapons. The choices are all yours.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://bethesda.net/#en/events/game/fallout-4-add-ons-automatron-wasteland-workshop-far-harbor-and-more/2016/02/16/77

What do you guys think?

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.   Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 6:13 pm

More synths, NICK freaking VALENTINE's questline? Robots? I am actually positive about this. Literally the only thing that I actually care about is getting expanded.
Back to top Go down
Archangel470

Archangel470

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.   Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 6:15 pm

On a side-note, Bethesda are also increasing the price of the Season Pass.

"Given the expanded DLC plan, the price of the season pass will increase from the current $29.99 to $49.99 USD (£24.99 to £39.99 GBP; $49.95 to $79.95 AUD) on March 1, 2016. However, if you already purchased the season pass for $29.99, nothing changes - you still get everything at no additional cost— the full $60 offering of add-on content for the original price of $29.99. In addition, if you didn’t buy the season pass yet, there is still time: anyone who buys the Season Pass for $29.99 before March 1st will get all $60 worth of content. This is our way of saying thanks to all our loyal fans who have believed in us and supported us over the years."

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.   Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 6:18 pm

Wew, guess I have to purchase it right now. But I actually wish that they would somehow add more roleplaying features like an official alternate start where you don't have a family and nobody bothers your character with the main story quest.
Back to top Go down
geminispark262

geminispark262

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.   Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 6:25 pm

Sorry I didn't notice someone already post the related information regard to DLCs. Anyway, here's my opinion on DLCS:

The Automatron and Wasteland Workshop seems a little bit lack of effort to me. I am aware that the major one is Far Harbor, but they could use the resource and time of the first two to make another major expansion.
Back to top Go down
Havoc

Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.   Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 7:00 pm

i love the fact that we are getting several minor expansions and one major in the first round. And since they have increased the price for the season pass it just means there will be even more content. Still giving us more than enough time to purchase it before the price is increased is a good move in my opinion.

So kudos Bethesda!

edit: and yes Nick effffing Valentine!

ndnuzik

ndnuzik

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.   Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 7:02 pm

10$ for a robot companion and 5$ for more stuffs to build ???
NOW WTF BETHESDA ??? Big Slap

donta1979

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.   Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 7:12 pm

Go read it, the robot one, you face off against some crazed Robot building wacko, the reward for defeating him will be building your own robot sentries and companions, it will also put robobrains back into the Fallout world. The settlement stuff lots of stuff for people who like building cool looking settlements, and lets you setup your own gladiator arena with creatures you capture, you can even tame them to be companions, then a whole new area in Maine. They said more DLC is on the way so expect more, the Season Pass will more than pay for itself, and you get your 30 bucks back with this first release of DLC.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.   Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next