Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Reforged riot power ghoul Mask NPCs marvel Superpele boom dead boomers mandalorian money body commonwealth Gear khan Overhaul Ryse Call gauss daryl machine vault wolfenstein hunk
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Does anyone else just not enjoy FO4? - Page 5 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 12:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Does anyone else just not enjoy FO4? - Page 5 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Does anyone else just not enjoy FO4? - Page 5 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Does anyone else just not enjoy FO4? - Page 5 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Does anyone else just not enjoy FO4? - Page 5 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Does anyone else just not enjoy FO4? - Page 5 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Does anyone else just not enjoy FO4? - Page 5 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Does anyone else just not enjoy FO4? - Page 5 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Does anyone else just not enjoy FO4? - Page 5 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Does anyone else just not enjoy FO4? - Page 5 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Does anyone else just not enjoy FO4? - Page 5 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Does anyone else just not enjoy FO4? - Page 5 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Does anyone else just not enjoy FO4? - Page 5 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Does anyone else just not enjoy FO4? - Page 5 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Does anyone else just not enjoy FO4? - Page 5 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Does anyone else just not enjoy FO4? - Page 5 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Does anyone else just not enjoy FO4? - Page 5 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Does anyone else just not enjoy FO4? - Page 5 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:29 am

» Late Introduction
Does anyone else just not enjoy FO4? - Page 5 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:29 pm

» Greetings!
Does anyone else just not enjoy FO4? - Page 5 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:01 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Does anyone else just not enjoy FO4?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
mpaz96

mpaz96

Does anyone else just not enjoy FO4? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else just not enjoy FO4?   Does anyone else just not enjoy FO4? - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 1:22 pm

I feel that this game is actually better than New Vegas. I just think we are used to mods but for me vanilla New Vegas is very boring. I do admit that I like FO3 more than FO4 but it's still a good game.

There's also more to it, I don't know what people were expecting of this game, it's not like the trailers decieved us or whatever, most people (not all) are just basing their opinions on what other people said rather than actually thinking for themselves.

Also, some of you are saying that this game doesn't have the RPG "elements" that make a Fallout but you still have to mention those elements that were missing.

By the way, don't mean to offend or anything but @VeteranAlpha96 what's the deal with you? At the beggining of this topic you were saying the game was totally awesome and you didn't say anything bad about it, you basically said that it has tons of contents, now your saying the game sucks, that it has a bad story just because it doesn't have unique ending sequences.

Bethesda tried to appeal a bigger audience rather than the generic FO3/FNV fans which is cool in my opinion, that's just how a game company should work really, it's not like they are doing it for fun, I mean, it's their job, they want to sell.

They didn't actually do anything wrong, it's just that people were expecting more for some reason and at the end they were dissapointed.

Plus the AI's got soooooooo much better and I do enjoy more this new combat system where the enemy actually takes cover rather than going kamikase at you.

Well, that's my opinion anyway, at the end it all depends on the way you want to play, but I want people to think about the possibility that the game ain't bad, you just didn't like it, for example, Halo it's not a bad game but I didn't like it at all.

Aaaaaand that's it, thanks for reading. Very Happy

Keevs

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else just not enjoy FO4?   Does anyone else just not enjoy FO4? - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 2:00 pm

I didn't not like it, I had fun for the first while of playing it but after a while playing it I just got bored of it, stopped playing it after 2 days TongueTril Dunno just didnt feel the same as the others, "too" different... if you know what I mean, felt more like Bioshock than fallout...

Does anyone else just not enjoy FO4? - Page 5 7MakDJW
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
yllmatoshi

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else just not enjoy FO4?   Does anyone else just not enjoy FO4? - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 4:49 pm

a fallout 4 spin off like new vegas it would be good cuz it would focus more to make new content then to build it up from strach . despite not owning it ive seen through youtube the left side reload of guns which bothers me alot and lack of guns and armor and ofc , Hardcore mode with all the repair system like why bethesda

Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else just not enjoy FO4?   Does anyone else just not enjoy FO4? - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 5:07 pm

@yllmatoshi
lack of guns and armor? i mean, just what? there are more than a decent amount of weapons and armors in the base game, and with the customization options one gun can turn into 3 or 4.

i think people have started to get really spoiled, (not refering to you yllmatoshi) and everyone starts to demand more and more from each released game. We have loads of content to use and play through. And for those of you who say that the game was developed over 7 years, just no, there was a tiny little thing called skyrim in between.

edit: that came out at a little more hostile tone than intended Does anyone else just not enjoy FO4? - Page 5 1f601

yllmatoshi

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else just not enjoy FO4?   Does anyone else just not enjoy FO4? - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 7:41 pm

@havoc to some degree you are right that im spoiled but to be honest everyone of us are spoiled by some many great weapon mods that fallout has including what Gunetwork has to offer even in the public posts like blows my mind how much more belivable weapons you can make compare to Bethesda but not to forget they have to follow the lore while we the mod users are free to download what we have availble and really , a little lore breaking isnt that bad but thats the way i am i like so much to get like i wanna fill my invertory with stuff and veriaty Very Happy -     PS       - (im not offended so dont worry)

Last edited by yllmatoshi on Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mpaz96

mpaz96

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else just not enjoy FO4?   Does anyone else just not enjoy FO4? - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 7:59 pm

@yllmatoshi Wrong dude. Veteranalpha96 didn't say that, it was Havoc. closed eyes smile

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else just not enjoy FO4?   Does anyone else just not enjoy FO4? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else just not enjoy FO4?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5